free hit counters
My First Story: The Moon Coin - Page 13 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transformation

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 02-05-2009   #145
Rei-Lin
Process Master

Re: My First Story: The Moon Coin

Yes I do plan to finish this monster, it's just I've had no time to sit down and finish it. I really have to be in a certain mood so to say to make sure I keep the same feel of the story, and right now I've been traveling so much, I just can't get a chance to sit down and roll through the remainder of the stuff. It sucks too because I got a few good ideas worked into the story to bring it up to a nice little piece of work that will end with it being a much better story than I had ever planned. However, I will definitely make an effort to finish up the last bits of the story and cap it off so that I can move on to some other stories. Again, forgive my lack of updates, I'll try my best to finish my story for all to enjoy! Thanks people for all the support. <3!
Rei-Lin is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-06-2009   #146
hewylewis
Frequent Poster

Please have animal tf's!!
hewylewis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-28-2009   #147
Rei-Lin
Process Master

Ok, good lord I've made you wait so long for an update that I'm going to post the latest revision of this huge story. I've been adding and adding things to the story for several months, with a lot of ideas spiraling off into their own little side stories. I've left my odd and weird side story ideas at the very end of the document. Do not read them if you can't handle more sex with less transformation. I'm not sure why I decided to write some of it in fact, so be careful when reading it. o.O Also the ending presented here actually changed quite a bit from my original idea of an ending though you're only seeing the very very end of it so to say. The ending chapters leading up to the 20 Years Later part will be quite extensive with a few plot twists you may never guess going on. I've got the majority of the ideas jotted down and in my head, I just have to find the time to add an extra 50 pages worth of text to this thing! -_-;; BUT, if you don't want to ruin even the slightest of ideas how this thing will end, don't read the part with the title of 20 Years Later, and skip past it to STORIES OF DOOM!! if you wish.

I will finish it, and there will be some more transformations in it, but I'm really out of ideas here, and need more ideas that would flow with the story as it is. I have a few of my own ideas left, and a couple suggestions will be put in, but I'm always open to more, even though I have to admit I think I've covered almost all the main fetishes at some point or another in this story, and that had become a bit of a goal anyway. Ok, thanks as usual for the suggestions and enjoy the little bit more of a story I've thrown at you, and I once again apologize for the long gaps between updates. See ya!
Attached Files
File Type: txt The Moon Coin.txt (592.6 KB, 1048 views)
Rei-Lin is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-29-2009   #148
Kami
Lurker-EX & Topic Sinker

Oh dear god YESSSSS! w00t! The long wait has finally ended! Now time to read it ^_^

Last edited by Kami; 04-29-2009 at 06:27 AM.
Kami is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-04-2009   #149
Karbon
Process Fan

Awesome as always! Looking forward to the continuation!
Karbon is offline   Reply With Quote