free hit counters
MUGEN Project - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Breast Expansion

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 12-06-2006   #1
GreatDragon AD
Twin Warrior of Fire

MUGEN Project

Hey guys:

Anyone familiar with the fighting game engine program MUGEN? A few weeks ago, I met a great sprite artist named Ahrimanes. He is from Mexico and currently work for a game developing group/company. Besides doing sprite stills, he did a great MUGEN character of Killer Instinct's Black Orchid in 2-D form. Not only he does sprites but draws too. Check out his site.

http://ahrimanes.mgbr.net/

Anyway, I asked him if he could some animate sprites of my girls as commission. He accepted my idea and will work on animated sprite of Lisa in her Bloodlust form. If he does well with her sprite and of my other characters, I might have him do a full MUGEN character of one of them. That's why he showed me how to write a fighting game character sheet. Thanks to him, I finished writing the sheets for Lisa's Bloodlust form and Grape. I put so much effort into that it took me more than a week to finish them.

At the moment, I am taking a break from character sheets and will go back to writing at least a new story. But once I'm done or while writing it, I will go back with the character sheets and start with Geil-Ling's next. I made this thread since it does involve BE since I did Grape's sheet and some her moves and poses do involve her using her growing abilities. I just want to hear eveyrone's thoughts on the idea and the sheets I have written. It would also be great to see Sutibaru's Subi-chan as a playable character too so hearing your ideas on this would-be project will be apreciated. Who knows? We might have ourselves making a Process fighting game by MUGEN. Thank you for your time.
Attached Files
File Type: rar MUGEN.rar (33.9 KB, 2358 views)

http://gdadgirls.bakunyuu.com/
GreatDragon AD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-06-2006   #2
SoylentOrange
Process Disciple

Dude, that guy's working on a Raziel sprite. Righteous.
SoylentOrange is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-06-2006   #3
Raziel_Redemtion
Process Fan

Raziel, from Legacy of Kain Soul Reaver, or another Racziel (I´m sorry, is the only Raziel that I´m know and it looks strange for me since he is not a popular character in the video game´s world... for me its a shame, it´s my favorite character)
Raziel_Redemtion is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-06-2006   #4
Muhznit
The Magical Mammary Man

Mugen, eh? I'm definitely going to have too keep an eye on this topic. Fun engine to mess with. And it's not too slow either. It's just tough to find it. I STILL don't remember where I got my copy, but i'll find it again... someday.
Muhznit is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-07-2006   #5
Vejita00
Master of The Universe

The Raziel sprite he did is pretty badass.
Unread 12-07-2006   #6
Kagamaru
LOOK AT ME GLOW OOOOOOOOO

Whoo. God. I seriously wish ya big luck with this. XD Mugen is one of my current games that I waste time with and I notice not too many Custom-sprite characters. I believe the main ones I have are Super Mario, Dragon Claw, and Ella. [Youtube search on em. You'll definatly find videos of each.]

I wish you big luck with this cause fighting game sprites are big and if ya dun do em right, they're gonna look like crap.

I would say that I'd lend my spriting assistance, but I have never worked with large fighting game sprites. It's out of my jurisdiction. >: Sorreh.
Kagamaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-07-2006   #7
Keile
OMG OMG OMG I'M IN SPACE!

Do i spy..Fulgore and Jago?!

W000 K.I lives on!
Unread 12-07-2006   #8
GreatDragon AD
Twin Warrior of Fire

Well, I just wanted stills and animated sprites of my characters for now. Still, thanks for sharing your thoughts. I just joined in the MugenBR forum and see if I could finde some artists willing to do them. And Kagamaru, I do need all the luck I could get. BTW, what you guys think of the sheets? Any moves or poses you very much like?

http://gdadgirls.bakunyuu.com/
GreatDragon AD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-07-2006   #9
mayoke
Leecher

Da hell, Mugen still exists?! But i like your idea. I am definately looking forward to your final work.
mayoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-07-2006   #10
Schadenfreude

I'm just wondering, how do I open this kind of file? It won't open for me.
Unread 12-07-2006   #11
Donkey Kong
Ape Man

You are very good writer and i like everything about the sheets keep making more.
Donkey Kong is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-07-2006   #12
kingnitros
Frequent Poster

dood! Fulgore! Riptor! this guy PWNS!