free hit counters
Constant TFs in Anime: Claymore - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transformation

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 10-06-2007   #1
ZodiacX
Ninja Ferret! Woosh!

Constant TFs in Anime: Claymore

I recently saw this series, and I'm quite impressed. Not only is there gratitutios amounts of TF, its a very important plot to the story.

In a world where humans are hunted by demonic monsters eho can take human forms known as Yoma, only the women known as Claymores can fight them. These silver-eyed, armored, huge sword wielding (whoo hoo!) ladies are half Yoma themselves, and when they start to tap into that power, thier eyes change, thier bodies contort, and they become more and more like the monster they fight. When they push themselves too far....

Ill leave it at that. Might post a clip later if I can.

NM. I cant rip a clip because of the video format. Anyone have some?
ZodiacX is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-06-2007   #2
rick404
Meddler

There is a thread on Claymore here somewhere already run a search or check some of the older pages here...The only problem I have with posting some of the TF's is that some are spoilers since the TF is so tied into the plot.

I'm still waiting to read volume 10 of the manga...I stopped watching the anime since at episode 19 since I don't want to get ahead ;-) Its one of my running favorites.
rick404 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-06-2007   #3
ZodiacX
Ninja Ferret! Woosh!

As I understand it, the anime diverges from the manga at episode 20, and 23-26 are pure bunk per the manga. I dunno if thats true or not. Nopt sure how I missed the other thread. Sorry, Ill delete this one if nobodys intrested.

Last edited by ZodiacX; 10-06-2007 at 07:00 AM.
Unread 10-06-2007   #4
fungo09
Process Fan

Yea, the Anime deviates alot, the manga seems to have halted until I think next month.
fungo09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-06-2007   #5
catgirl
Process Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by rick404 View Post
There is a thread on Claymore here somewhere already run a search or check some of the older pages here...The only problem I have with posting some of the TF's is that some are spoilers since the TF is so tied into the plot.

I'm still waiting to read volume 10 of the manga...I stopped watching the anime since at episode 19 since I don't want to get ahead ;-) Its one of my running favorites.
well actualy at crunchyroll.com has 40 episodes.
catgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-06-2007   #6
TF-Viewer
Slave to the Process Forum

I don't think there are 40 episodes yet, I believe they are still in the 20s.
TF-Viewer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-06-2007   #7
ZodiacX
Ninja Ferret! Woosh!

nope. 26, and its done according to animesuki. Also, the series ended... :>
Unread 10-07-2007   #8
TF-Viewer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZodiacX View Post
nope. 26, and its done according to animesuki. Also, the series ended... :>
Ya, that's what I gathered from a google search just now.

I'd like to give this show a chance, but there's been way too many spoilers posted, like in an earlier thread about a big TF scene it gave away too much by showing a part of a battle where some things happened... so I don't know if I even want to watch it now knowing that will happen a few episodes before the end.
Unread 10-07-2007   #9
ZodiacX
Ninja Ferret! Woosh!

No, you should really watch it, its rather good. How often do you see strong women carrying around giant swords? My only real gripe is towards the end theres like 24 different characters and youre supposed to tell them apart when they all dress the same and have the same hair color. Even ones who had been in the show for 5-6 episodes prior just kind of blend in and you have no idea whos who...
Unread 10-07-2007   #10
TF-Viewer

I decided to all of a sudden start watching it, I think I'm up to episode 7 now. And I have noticed it's hard to tell some of them apart already. Good show though, I'm going to ignore the fact that I know what happens a little later down the road to some of these characters, I still don't know the ending itself so I'll go on and finish it.
Unread 10-07-2007   #11
TF-Viewer

Oh.. it seems the scene with the spoilers that I saw was in the very episode I just watched.. I thought it was further in than that..
Unread 10-07-2007   #12
Max AP
Frequent Poster

Some info

The manga hasn't finished yet. It's on hold since it will be another magazine the one that will publish the story. In the meantime, they are releasing extra episodes to show some details not contained in the manga.

It's true that the anime diverges from the manga, but I read somewhere that the company in charge of the anime is planning a second season of 26 more episodes.

The continuation of the manga should appear on November while there is no date for the second season of the anime.

Ah! The manga can be found in

http://www.onemanga.com/Claymore/

while the extra scenes can be found in

http://www.onemanga.com/Claymore_Extra_Scene/

(This link include the latest scene just updated 2 days ago with some background of Claire)

Max
Max AP is offline   Reply With Quote