The Process Forum

The Process Forum (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/index.php)
-   Breast Expansion (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Ranman (Quality Translation) (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2377)

Sutibaru 04-30-2006 02:45 PM

Ranman (Quality Translation)

6 Attachment(s)
Taking a short break from Please Don't Say and trying a shot at another BE classic, Ranman. Although I would have liked it, I was motivated by a request by Memo Pad.

Here is a few pages of it translated. I took some liberties and changed a bit of the wording, but it all works out well. I don't think anyone will complain.

animewolf 04-30-2006 03:07 PM

:)

Thunderagent 04-30-2006 05:07 PM

Her expersion on page 4 is absolutly priceless!

shadow 04-30-2006 05:13 PM

The first couple of pages she was experiencing the symptoms of a stroke.

Fake_Name 04-30-2006 05:42 PM

Nice.

My only comment is that unless you actually performed the physical scan of the manga, you did not scanalate it, just translate it.

(with reference to the note in ranman3_03.jpg)

Sucht17 04-30-2006 05:57 PM

Is this a translation translation? Or a rewrite translation?

Virus.....

Sutibaru 04-30-2006 06:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fake_Name
Nice.

My only comment is that unless you actually performed the physical scan of the manga, you did not scanalate it, just translate it.

(with reference to the note in ranman3_03.jpg)

Eh, whatever. I don't feel like changing it.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sucht17
Is this a translation translation? Or a rewrite translation?

Virus.....

A bit of both. Mostly a rewrite though.
It is hard translating, so I probably will guess with the rest.

Laughingman 05-01-2006 12:06 AM

Wow..I like..never post here. But I have to admit that I love this one, and have always wondered what it was saying. Thanks for translating it! (Though I've always thought that the second pic, it looks like she's wearing pants on her head as well, and taking them off,lol.)

Kyril 05-01-2006 12:31 AM

From what I can tell, she was trying to put on pants in place of a shirt, but ended up ripping a hole in them (pretty darn weak pants, no?). A fever/cold/stoke can make you do all sorts of odd things.

BaconExpert 05-01-2006 02:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Laughingman
Wow..I like..never post here. But I have to admit that I love this one, and have always wondered what it was saying. Thanks for translating it! (Though I've always thought that the second pic, it looks like she's wearing pants on her head as well, and taking them off,lol.)

Gotta agree with him. And I saw the pages after this (where she was freaking out and on the phone): did they get even bigger there?

SkruLuce 05-01-2006 03:18 PM

If I remember right, they do keep growing a bit.

OT Spy 05-01-2006 03:29 PM

Intresting.

Memo Pad 05-01-2006 07:36 PM

Suti, you are the shit! This is one of my favorite B.E. mangas 'cause it's fuckin' hilarious.

I'm tellin' ya man, which one do you want, a custom drawing, or a suprise Subi-chan drawing?

Take your pick...

Sutibaru 05-01-2006 07:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Memo Pad
Suti, you are the shit! This is one of my favorite B.E. mangas 'cause it's fuckin' hilarious.

I'm tellin' ya man, which one do you want, a custom drawing, or a suprise Subi-chan drawing?

Take your pick...

First off, thanks. I suppose I could go for a surprise Subi-chan drawing. I always like surprises, and I can never get enough Subi-chan. ^^

blues711 05-01-2006 08:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sutibaru
Taking a short break from Please Don't Say

Does that mean you haven't finished it? I thought the entire thing was already on the Process Main Site in the manga section......Maybe there's more I never saw.

Laughingman 05-03-2006 03:25 AM

<<From what I can tell, she was trying to put on pants in place of a shirt, but ended up ripping a hole in them (pretty darn weak pants, no?). A fever/cold/stoke can make you do all sorts of odd things.>>>

Ah I see, that explains it..I never could figure out what she was trying to do. Yeah, I've seen the rest of it on the main site, I like it up to where she's on the phone and I'm pretty sure they get bigger.

Sutibaru 05-07-2006 08:07 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Here is the last bit of the expansion as well as the part that I have translated.

I don't know if I should even bother with the sex scene since I can't translate well. It will be a lot of work since they seem to be saying a lot. Plus there isn't any process related there.

acme 05-07-2006 08:26 PM

Personally, I think you can leave out the sex scene since it kinda ruins it all.

Laughingman 05-08-2006 12:21 AM

Yeah those scenes, which seem to be on every B.E. manga at some point, just kinda ruin the whole process thing for me. Still though, I like it up to here, great job!

Heh, I always thought she was kinda getting off on her breasts growing, but now that I see what she's realy saying, I feel bad for her, lol.

Taruby 05-08-2006 04:14 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Is this the manga that you wanted help with earlier?

I wrote a quick script with both the Japanese and English text together. Feel free to use it as a base if you haven't created one yourself. As should be noted, I did this when I should be asleep, so some mistakes and errors might exist.

Also the .txt file is written in unicode so if half of it is garbled, that means you do not have unicode support or the fonts for the Japanese characters. >_<;

Have fun. I mostly did this while I was waiting trying to resolve an error with epagien's ftp (I'll have to wait until he shows up again) so that I can get one of my projects proofread. *Falls asleep*

Sutibaru 05-08-2006 03:32 PM

Thank you Taruby for your time, but this was not the manga that I needed help with. I was speaking for future translations of manga.

I was just creating an updated higher quality translationg of the BE portion of this manga. It was translated before. But the sex scene was not. But the thing with the sex scene is that a lot of people do not like it. They think it ruins the BE. So I am debating on even translating that part (even if you gave me the script).

I suppose if I do not have anything else to do, I might do the rest of this manga. But I would rather start on another instead.

Taruby 05-08-2006 05:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sutibaru
Thank you Taruby for your time, but this was not the manga that I needed help with. I was speaking for future translations of manga. I was just creating an updated higher quality translationg of the BE portion of this manga. It was translated before. But the sex scene was not. But the thing with the sex scene is that a lot of people do not like it. They think it ruins the BE. So I am debating on even translating that part (even if you gave me the script).

Ah, my bad. Although, by untranslated, is it just the random moans and useless sound effects or the dialogue itself? Well, the archives are dead so I can't find where you got the original script or who wrote the original script since I don't see any other names in the credit. Oh well, I'm still having problems myself at the moment in that I need to reverify a password. (Can't remember where I wrote it down)

Personally, I'm a completionist when it comes to things I work on although I have to admit I did just one chapter out of a light-core guro manga before deciding not to continue with it (It's about girl called Mairan Mai who has an alter ego that violently murders just about all of the delinquents in her school including a fake boyfriend and a chainsaw murderer. All the while Mai is oblivious to what is going on.) Well, that's just my opinion, anyway.

Jya ne~

Lawn Gnome 05-08-2006 06:36 PM

Very nice, thanks for the translation!

TheMoney 05-08-2006 06:48 PM

Suti, Once again, I thank you.

maddave 06-10-2006 01:11 PM

Hi ! Can you post the raw version in a zip file or give me a link to get it ?

Thanks

Sutibaru 06-10-2006 01:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maddave
Hi ! Can you post the raw version in a zip file or give me a link to get it ?

Thanks

http://www.theprocess.cc/archive/be/be.html

maddave 06-10-2006 02:59 PM

Quote:

Thanks a lot ! I'm new on this forum and i don't know well the site.

Thanks again ;)

MacKnight_2006 03-20-2007 01:41 AM

arnt there more of this? :)

Gumbyx84 03-20-2007 03:49 AM

Sutibaru, this is starting to look really good. I hope you are able to post this here when you are done. Great work as always. :-D

Miryn 03-20-2007 04:14 AM

-.-

i wonder if anyone else noticed the 6 month+ old date on this thread other then me and the other two who posted...i really hope im not the only one who sees the flaw here.

Mr. Gun Happy 03-20-2007 04:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Miryn
i wonder if anyone else noticed the 6 month+ old date on this thread other then me and the other two who posted...i really hope im not the only one who sees the flaw here.

Sutibaru doesn't really care for Zombie threads, he feels everyone should have a say in things.

Bugger.that 03-21-2007 02:09 AM

thats just fucken cool

h2x 03-21-2007 05:40 AM

I think you should post the sex scene...it probably spices up the story.

ClosetPervert89 03-21-2007 01:21 PM

While I don't like sex, I still feel the sex scene should be posted purely for continuation of the story. After all, if there's anything I've learned from viewing Woot's work, it's that art tells a story, and that stories should be respected. It wouldn't be very respectful of the story to just leave it hangin' there, sex scene or not.

PrBlahBlahtson 03-21-2007 03:55 PM

Cripes, folks, it's a necro thread! STOP POSTING AND REQUESTING IN IT. Take it from someone that's seen the sex portions, it ain't worth it.

Sutibaru 03-21-2007 04:46 PM

The sex scene is the little moist that separates a good piece of bread from a soggy piece of bread.
I will not post it. Partly because I do not know where I have it and because it takes away from the BE.

Masterbt2 03-21-2007 06:49 PM

Please I want to know the full name of manga.
Thanks in Advance.

Taruby 03-21-2007 07:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Masterbt2
Please I want to know the full name of manga.
Thanks in Advance.

Chapter title: ウイルス地獄 (Virus Hell) by ピロンタン (Pirontan) in FOX出版 (FOX Publication)
I think it appeared in this anthology:
爛漫Vol.3 爆乳アンソロジー
Ranman Vol.3 Bakunyuu Anthology

I do not have an ISBN# for this work so you'll have to research with the information I provided.

There's a script for the chapter in this thread somewhere. Though, considering that it was a night job, I might have to go over it again for errors. Recently, I was looking over another old script and I noticed I mistook the Kanji 窓 for 感. Pretty stupid thing for me to do in my opinion. >_<

Gaffenheimer 03-23-2007 01:14 AM

Quote:

The sex scene is the little moist that separates a good piece of bread from a soggy piece of bread.
I will not post it. Partly because I do not know where I have it and because it takes away from the BE.

I agree. Though some sex in some forms are okay, but that which was in this manga was messy and gross. And the man had a malformed member.

Donkey Kong 03-23-2007 04:46 AM

But what if the BE is happening during the sex? What is being taken away the BE or the Sex scene?

Sutibaru 03-23-2007 11:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donkey Kong
But what if the BE is happening during the sex? What is being taken away the BE or the Sex scene?

The BE in my opinion. I do not like BE during sex anyhow.

TheSak2613 06-04-2007 02:05 AM

I wouldn't mind seeing the rest, even if it weren't translated, great job btw

MacKnight_2006 06-04-2007 07:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sutibaru (Post 32164)

Link doesnt work :(
Help Anyone?

PrBlahBlahtson 06-04-2007 07:23 PM

What the HELL? Why won't this thread stay DEAD?!

Sutibaru already said he isn't posting the rest. Sorry, but no.

As for the request to see what exists, if my temper cools down later, I'll see if I can dig it up and post it to the forum. Short answer is that the link you're trying to follow goes to a page that's been gone for... oooh, quite a few months. It's not going to work.

MacKnight_2006 06-05-2007 02:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PrBlahBlahtson (Post 89591)
What the HELL? Why won't this thread stay DEAD?!

Sutibaru already said he isn't posting the rest. Sorry, but no.

As for the request to see what exists, if my temper cools down later, I'll see if I can dig it up and post it to the forum. Short answer is that the link you're trying to follow goes to a page that's been gone for... oooh, quite a few months. It's not going to work.

Holy Jesus, Take it easy, I was just asking.
And I look around the forum and I dont cheak dates sorry, I look on meny websites at the same time :S

PrBlahBlahtson 06-05-2007 05:54 PM

I'm sorry, it's been a particularly long week at work (and only two days in, no less), and yesterday seemed to be "dig up a dead thread and ask a question three other people already did while expecting a different answer" day. Gimme ten minutes and I'll upload a zip if I can find it.

- Yedit -

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=JRAWE35V -- Cover page and first 7 pages, translated and untranslated.

The full version is around 20 pages, but the sex scene hasn't been translated, or if it has, I don't have a copy of it. I also believe in standing behind someone that you have respect for, so I'm standing with Sutibaru on not posting the smut. And I can comfort you in saying that having seen it, you're really not missing ANYTHING that's worth seeing.

Requests for the rest of the set shall have their reading ability mocked, and if they become too numerous, I'll pull the file.

MacKnight_2006 06-06-2007 04:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PrBlahBlahtson (Post 89750)
I'm sorry, it's been a particularly long week at work (and only two days in, no less), and yesterday seemed to be "dig up a dead thread and ask a question three other people already did while expecting a different answer" day. Gimme ten minutes and I'll upload a zip if I can find it.

- Yedit -

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=JRAWE35V -- Cover page and first 7 pages, translated and untranslated.

The full version is around 20 pages, but the sex scene hasn't been translated, or if it has, I don't have a copy of it. I also believe in standing behind someone that you have respect for, so I'm standing with Sutibaru on not posting the smut. And I can comfort you in saying that having seen it, you're really not missing ANYTHING that's worth seeing.

Requests for the rest of the set shall have their reading ability mocked, and if they become too numerous, I'll pull the file.

Thank you My Lord :)

The Vanishing Boy 06-09-2007 11:33 PM

-> Nice one Suti-chan, I think there is more there, I can see her breasts are getting even bigger and her expression after that. (:

vaxon 06-10-2007 11:03 PM

anymore?

LK 06-10-2007 11:14 PM

Old threads should die, not be resurrected by fucking idiots.