free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - A Moment Forever (TG, AP) (Complete)
View Single Post
Unread 12-05-2009   #5
wandering_spirit
Just a wanderer

Re: A moment forever (TG, AP)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon View Post
I would deem it excellent. There's some wording issues that you'll want to clear up on any subsequent revisions, but it didn't really detract from the story. I am a little put off by the 'bad father' bit, as well. Seems a little too over-the-top from both his standpoint and the narrator's. I would like it if Yurix's reaction were a little more constrained since you don't live for thousands of years without learning patience. Still the anger is fine, just a little less. The TG and AP are just the right length, but the new story given to "Nikki" is a bit cliched any more. So you're a woman-hater? Well, I'll just turn you into a hooker.
Anyway, I thoroughly enjoyed the story. Well done.
Yeah, I figured that. Must've read too many TG fics.

As for Yurix' patience... well... considering that one of my first role-play 'names', I put myself in my own shoes. If I had the power to set things right, even if it was... retribution, in lack of better words... I might've went for something like it.

Still... what would be a good way to break the 'clich?s'?

"In this egotistic world in which we live in, it is sometimes to wonder if we shouldn't be like mirrors for others to deem us worthy to be looked at." - 'Le Chat'

wandering_spirit is offline   Reply With Quote