free hit counters
Ninmu Nanmu game - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transgender Process (M2F / F2M)

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 03-17-2013   #1
ser-j
Yes you are!

Smile Ninmu Nanmu game

John Colburn, the creator of the webcomic Ninmu Nanmu, is working on a project to make his comic into a game.

I've been a big fan of his work for years and I think it would be awesome if we could back him up on this project. He's set up an indiegogo page for the game where you can read about the details.

Game site: http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/ninmu-nanmu

Webcomic: http://ninmunanmu.com/
ser-j is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-17-2013   #2
John Colburn
Might be a Robot

Re: Ninmu Nanmu game

Hey, I was about to make a thread and you beat me to it! Dunno if I should make my own thread still or just kinda roll with this one ^^.

I guess if I keep this thread, everybody should feel free to ask questions about the game and/or the fundraiser and I'll do my best to answer them. If you're feeling feisty, feel free to criticize the project as well; I can't address my mistakes/oversights unless I hear about them.

Edit: Have an image!

Last edited by John Colburn; 03-17-2013 at 04:30 PM.
John Colburn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-19-2013   #3
Brianxavier
#fictionmania & farhad's

Hehe hope all goes well for you. Just now have to find more money to help out...

--Xavier
Brianxavier is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-21-2013   #4
John Colburn
Might be a Robot

These are the first two parts of a gameplay summary I'm putting together for Ninmu Nanmu. Trying to summarize a game can be really hard to do well, so I decided to start by just explaining some basic stuff about the controls and character abilities. I think most people know enough about games to start imagining the gameplay based off of this sort of information.

I also posted these over at the IndieGogo campaign page; the campaign is actually doing quite well since my last post. At the rate things are going, I should be able to reach the goal no problem. There's also a lot of other good info over there; check it out if you haven't already.

As always, I'm open to whatever questions/comments/criticisms you might have. Fire away!

(PS I don't know if this game will ever be playable on any kind of playstation, but I always imagine a PS2 controller when I think about button layout, so I used those symbols for the controls here.)
Unread 03-24-2013   #5
Gradin
Lurker

Interesting game idea. I will be keeping an eye out.
Gradin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-24-2013   #6
Cadell
Custom User Title

I'm looking to get a new job right around the time that the time that the time runs out on this. I would love to dump some huge sum of money into this game, as I quite like the comic, and I liked the flash game that you made. I'll be donating a bit for sure, and more if I manage to get a full time job in the near future.
Unread 03-25-2013   #7
OhZone
OhYeah!

I thought this said numa numa game.
Unread 03-26-2013   #8
I-Dig-Hot-Chicks
It's true.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhZone View Post
I thought this said numa numa game.
That wouldn't be much of a game now would it?
I-Dig-Hot-Chicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-10-2013   #9
John Colburn
Might be a Robot

Hey everybody, I'm updating this thread to let you all know that I've just released the first public alpha version of the game.

For windows users: You can download it by clicking right here. It's a single executable file; just double click to play. I've only tested it on Windows 7 but if I've done everything right it should run on pretty much any version of windows. Let me know in the comments if you have any trouble running it or if you encounter any other bugs or problems; I'll do my best to help and/or fix things for the next version.

For non-windows users: I don't have a fancy one-file executable version for mac or linux just yet, but if you know anything about python you can download this zip file, extract it somewhere, and run 'main.py' using python 2.7 and pygame 1.9.1. If you're not sure how do to that, I apologize; Future versions will have better support for non-windows users.

One other note: Over at the campaign page, you may have noticed that you need to contribute at least $20 to gain access to testing versions of the game; that will go into effect as soon as the campaign ends. Everybody gets to try the test versions for now, but you'll have to get your contribution in before the campaign ends if you want to stay in the loop.

This initial release took me a while to get ready because I had to put a lot of time into planning stuff and writing boring engine code; now that I've finished all the basics of a playable game, I should be able to release new versions with new features fairly often.
Unread 04-11-2013   #10
tghawk555
New look! Whatcha think?

I applaud you for inserting humor into the alpha and can only hope that a similar level of humor is retained in the official release of the game. Also, the platforming is flawless, as is to be expected of you after having tried out your Blue Robot game on deviantART. Can't wait for the game to be completed!

Teehee! Like what you see, boys?

There need to be more werewoman TG sequences!!

A TG sequence is not a TG sequence without process and a clothes change!

Bimbos Aren't Sluts! 181 supporters and counting!

Official bet between me and OhZone (Result to be determined on November 4, 2020)

Check out my dA: TGHawk's Lounge
tghawk555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-15-2013   #11
Gradin
Lurker

Thank you for releasing the Alpha version for us.
Gradin is offline   Reply With Quote