free hit counters
TF Request Thread(Read First Post) - Page 164 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transformation

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 06-18-2013   #1957
Quantum Heart
froppy

Re: TF Request Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by no-name View Post
...mmph. I... appreciate your linking that to me, at least. It just proved to be very very different from what I had expected/hoped. Ugh.
Quantum Heart is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-18-2013   #1958
Shadow_Dragon
Evil Dragon oooh...

Re: TF Request Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by legend293 View Post
okay gotcha wont do it again. But maybe there can be a forum ( if there isn't one already) that someone can make requests forum like this so people can find new things if I can post this is the normal tf forum I will gladly move it there =).
Dont worry not too many people wanna go to the first of 30+ pages when they enter this thread for the first time. And many have made your mistake. The title is quite misleading. And quite frankly I have no idea why a thread you seek hasnt been created yet. Such is this forum I guess...

Changing Times Podcast
Shadow_Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-19-2013   #1959
cpt soban
Likely Suspect

Re: TF Request Thread(Read First Post)

I recall a story, about 3 to 4 vaguely unlikable rude guys going to a nude-beach, and being dissatisfied with the number of obese British tourists there, when a guide shows them to another part of the beach with no one there.

Later hot chicks show up that turn out to be some manner of infectious converter mermaids.

I cannot remember where this story was, and once again I find myself wishing to find it to trawl the rest of the site. Honestly it feels like it might have been on that mind control focused site that occasionally has tf, but that doesn't feel right as I don't think mind control was a thing (outside new minds)
cpt soban is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-29-2013   #1960
generallyawesome
Frequent Poster

Hi, This request is for any French (or Canadian) Process forum members out there. I'm looking for a film called Les Soeurs Soleil (2003). At some point around halfway/two-thirds through the film there is a scene where a woman's head morphs into a kangaroo's. I am absolutely certain that this scene is in this as I used to have the film on my computer until it was lost a few years ago. I have not been able to find the film since, because it is very obscure (a box office flop apparantly) and foreign. This scene, although brief, is very much worth this forums time.

Thank you
generallyawesome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-08-2013   #1961
Stugaz
Leecher

I'm looking for a drawing sequence.
There was a girl, holding a giant ruby in her hands, and she went on transforming to a giant gorilla.
Stugaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-13-2013   #1962
cischiral=TLDR
Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sutibaru View Post
5. Requests should be kept to existing material.
Try not to request for process material that you do not know if exists or not such as "I am looking for process material of [insert character].
Sorry, I know this is slightly off topic but didn't the Process used to have a (new) art request thread? I know it didn't get much attention and was filled with like 100 billion unanswered requests, but that is actually why I am currently interested in it, and I can't seem to find it now. Was it removed in "recent" renovations or something? ("recent" being in quotes because it has been a looooooong time since I frequented this place regularly so I might have completely missed numerous changes from long ago.)
cischiral=TLDR is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-17-2013   #1963
Zachattack94
Process Fan

I'm looking for any work from an artist called west green. Used to be on werekatt's site years ago.
Zachattack94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-17-2013   #1964
no-name
The Undying Shadow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zachattack94 View Post
I'm looking for any work from an artist called west green. Used to be on werekatt's site years ago.
It's just a start, but you can still find some of WG's work here:
http://www.transfur.com/Users/WestGREEN
no-name is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-08-2013   #1965
nomnomnom13
Lurker

Does anyone have arthax's thudercats tf story? He posted one version of it a while back ago, took it down, and then never posted a newer version.
nomnomnom13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-09-2013   #1966
nupissa
Frequent Poster

I recall a story about a girl that was taken to a stable and all the horses used her as a pillory, she was tricked into signing something and some doctors morphed her into a centaur before exposing her to horses so that the young rutting males could have their turnt. She mind breaks and starts to enjoy it and becomes pregnant, giving birth over and over while unable to return to her former self.

I think it was called "little pills"
nupissa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-15-2013   #1967
geneticks
Browser

Quote:
Originally Posted by nupissa View Post
I recall a story about a girl that was taken to a stable and all the horses used her as a pillory, she was tricked into signing something and some doctors morphed her into a centaur before exposing her to horses so that the young rutting males could have their turnt. She mind breaks and starts to enjoy it and becomes pregnant, giving birth over and over while unable to return to her former self.

I think it was called "little pills"
Littlepills reminds me of mamabliss' stuff and filenames. It might be paid art, not sure which sequence in particular you're looking for.
http://goneallwild.com/archives_wild.html
http://mamabliss.com/niftyTF/Lecture_series_1.html some free stuff in here.

Request from me: (non-picture). In one of Nolaf's TF drawings, a lady is pressing a button for a TF story generator program and ends up with all sorts of extra appendages. Does anyone have that story generator? I know I've used it before. It's not on the Belial/Demonman website.
geneticks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-15-2013   #1968
nupissa
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by geneticks View Post
Littlepills reminds me of mamabliss' stuff and filenames. It might be paid art, not sure which sequence in particular you're looking for.
http://goneallwild.com/archives_wild.html
http://mamabliss.com/niftyTF/Lecture_series_1.html some free stuff in here.

Request from me: (non-picture). In one of Nolaf's TF drawings, a lady is pressing a button for a TF story generator program and ends up with all sorts of extra appendages. Does anyone have that story generator? I know I've used it before. It's not on the Belial/Demonman website.
That doesn't look like it but thank you.
nupissa is offline   Reply With Quote