free hit counters
Do you like possession? I run a blog for it. - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transgender Process (M2F / F2M)

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 07-13-2013   #1
tayaya
Leecher

Do you like possession? I run a blog for it.

I am not sure if this fall in here. But what i do mostly are M2F or possible F2M

I run a blog for those who interest in possession, body suit theme. Occasion will have body swap, parasite, or other things.

It contains 18+ content, and most works are either in story form with simple unskilled illustration or a short-run web-manga draw by the unskilled me.

I like "Dark" themed stories and will most base on it where the male snatch the girl's body and do evil stuff.

My art isn't great, i am still an amateur but i am looking to improve whenever possible. To improve, i want inputs on whether my story make sense or what can make the story better for future. I want to become a better artist, i want to write the best damn TG story out there where people mention my name all the time. and I want your help to do it!

I also do doujinshi of popular anime series and i takes request every after a project.

I am currently doing a manga based a story i wrote/read and will be done by August or later.

if interest, check me out http://tayayapossession.blogspot.ca/

I can always use more input, good or bad, everything helps!

I also run a possession hentai/anime list (but not updated for awhile) but i will not provide links.

Last edited by tayaya; 07-13-2013 at 01:32 AM.
tayaya is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-13-2013   #2
shadow4755
Lamont Cranston

Re: Do you like possession? I run a blog for it.

as long as you know you can make it look like a process, then it's welcome here, they keep my posts so i know this I have already checked out your site and i just hoped you would find a way to continue on one project, keep going your perseverance made sure others made sure i saw this site but work on something that you know not everyone likes so your not expected to keep going or keep feeding their need thanks if you listened.
Unread 07-13-2013   #3
tayaya
Leecher

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadow4755 View Post
as long as you know you can make it look like a process, then it's welcome here, they keep my posts so i know this I have already checked out your site and i just hoped you would find a way to continue on one project, keep going your perseverance made sure others made sure i saw this site but work on something that you know not everyone likes so your not expected to keep going or keep feeding their need thanks if you listened.
Actually i don't really understand that last part, but i focus on the process at least the process of how M2F in possession themed. I think its where everyone found interest at.

But i am not sure, i will do change as in transformation of M2F, it isn't something i really like.
Unread 07-13-2013   #4
danielsangeo
Process Moderator

I created a possession-themed TG comic for Halloween last year. I'm thinking about continuing the story when I get some time.

View it here.

Tell me, where in the world is Daniel Sandiego?
danielsangeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-13-2013   #5
tayaya
Leecher

i think you should try do it in panels, individual pictures doesn't draw the story too well because most people don't remember what happen before the next picture. It is easier to use panels to follow up a story.

Sorry to say, i don't have much interest in rendered picture just because it is hard to pick up and usually story is slow when you render like that it feel a bit tiresome cycle the pictures. But that's my opinion.

Last edited by tayaya; 07-13-2013 at 06:06 PM.
Unread 07-13-2013   #6
On-Na
TG Mentalist

Ohh I love possession that involves transformation I did a few TG sequences in that theme here is one of my favourite ones.

http://onna-tokomei.deviantart.com/a...mine-293895004
Unread 07-14-2013   #7
tayaya
Leecher

i actually never thought of that, very interesting indeed, i might consider do one in the future but i want something more twist in term of plot.

Tags
bodysuit, m2f, possession