free hit counters
Changing Persectives (Clothes ripping, giantess vore, giantess insertion, dragon T/F) - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Growth

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 07-20-2014   #1
DragonMasterX
Frequent Poster

Changing Persectives (Clothes ripping, giantess vore, giantess insertion, dragon T/F)

Rule #1 anyone interacting with a freshly new giantess: Don't call her fat. Anything that ever existed will likely pay the price.

This one will go on for a bit, too!

--------------------

This is a commission for Giza (SoFurry.com)

Warning: This story contains transformation, vore (soft), planet vore, growth, macro, mega macro, giga macro, breast expansion, butt growth and severe (yet sexy) destruction.

Icefyre belongs to SnickerdoodleCheetah.

--------------------

Changing Perspectives, by DragonMasterX.

Summer has a way to attract all kinds of people to the beach. With every type of attractiveness to be found by the watchful eye and the kind of fun you can only have at the shores under the bright Sun, vacations had exploded even in the small cities. There was a popular trend to be as skimpy as possible as of late, so slingshots and small bikinis were flying out of the stores, and even the guys were jumping in with speedos and crotch-accentuating bathing suits. It was eye candy for every taste as far as the eye could see.

Icefyre loved the beach, be it summer or winter. It gave the blue-eyed cheetah the perfect excuse to slip into her tight neoprene suit to engage into jolly water sports. For a feline, most people regarded her love for water as weird, but there was nothing Icefyre loved more than feeling the protective skin-tight fabric hugging her form while she was riding the waves either on a surf-board or a wind-board. During winter, the chilly winds did little against the neoprene, so she was as comfortable as she was during summer; but it was on summer only when the proper surfing contests happened. Icefyre had never joined before, unsure of her abilities, but she judged herself better than most after years of fighting against the wild sea. This season she wanted to prove it to herself and she was just in time to join the contest too! Icefyre felt very good about it. That was, until the reality of near a thousand other people dropped onto her like a cartoon anvil.

“Out of the way shorty!” Icefyre was pushed off from the contest inscription desk as a lumbering pair of triangle-top covered breasts pretty much bowled her over after their owner surprised her.

Icefyre fell with a loud “oof” and her expression turned to a frown as she sat up. “Hey, I wasn’t done using that!” she angrily dusted herself off and stood up but the courage quickly left her. In front of her was a gigantic lioness, dwarfing Icefyre’s 5’3’’ height by almost a full foot, or so she could tell. The lion female didn’t look like a surfer, she was dressed in the same revealing pink bikini almost every other woman in the beach was; but just from the profile Icefyre could see this one had the roundest set of breasts she had ever seen. “Sheesh, how many plastic factories did she close for those?” the cheetah thought, disgruntled about her standing.

The lioness finished with her signature and looked down at Icefyre with a provocative smirk. “YOU were going to enter?” she snickered as she leaned over and put her hands on her knees, “Give me a break. Do yourself a favor and stay out of the competition, waves like we pros ride would crush a little girl like you!”

Icefyre’s obfuscated expression of humiliation couldn’t be hidden. She wasn’t just frustrated due to the patronizing comment, but also at how her surroundings had suddenly become crowded with laughter due the lion woman’s comment; it was directed at Icefyre. The cheetah didn’t even like how that big lioness had bent over, almost sending the registration manager staring at her behind to the ground with a nosebleed. “Ugh, what a show off!” Icefyre stared daggers at the larger female and tried to pass by her, but didn’t speak the words in her head. “Excuse me,” she finally said, “I’d like to finish with my registration.”

Silent for only a few seconds, the lioness’ tail suddenly lunged to the side like a stop bar in front of Icefyre. “Weren’t you listening to me? Leave the big event to the big people, squirt.” Icefyre blushed as the bully rose to her full height. For a moment, the meek cheetah expected to be crushed as the lioness folded her arms imposingly, barring her way.

“J-just…” it was no good, Icefyre could only stutter. It didn’t help that everyone around her was so much taller, and on the side of the sexier and stronger-looking female, “Get out of my way, who do you think you are anyway?!”

The laughter stopped all of a sudden. “Oohs.” could be heard around the two felines; Icefyre really was expecting to be pounded into the sand now. Instead however, the lioness let out a chortle and stared down arrogantly. “Why, “Wave Wrestler” Wendy! Don’t you check the news, little Icefyre?”

Then it hit Icefyre. No, she had definitely seen this woman before; and she was being the same as she usually appeared in the media: arrogant, full of herself, yet with no end to the line of fan-boys and fan-girls after her. “I thought you said you were going to stay out of major competitions.”

“And that’s why I’m warming up for my next big show at this small event,” Wendy chuckled, flexing one of her arms to flash her toned muscle. “Your city’s too small for me, but it’ll do for a little exercise, haha!”

Another round of “Oohs” was complemented by several “Aahs” as the idolizing claps made Icefyre’s ears flop. “You’ve got to be kidding me! I see people from my neighborhood in this group; she just insulted our city!” Icefyre was gritting her fangs together, feeling the spunk gathering inside as she thought of how good it would feel to put the oversized bitch in her place. Without a doubt, Icefyre felt intimidated, but there was no way she could let this slide. It was, after all, the favorite part of her city!

“What’s with that look, shorty?” boomed Wendy, who imposingly struck a pose with both of her paws on her wide hips, “You got something to say?”

“I’ll win…”

“What was that? Speak up, or do you need me to lean over? Hahaha!” the new round of laughter was quickly interrupted as Icefyre suddenly brought her voice up in an angry outburst.

“I’ll defeat you! You’ll see! Now let me through!” in her hot-tempered rage, the cheetah simply pushed past under the towering pro surfer and went to finish signing up. Wendy hadn’t stopped her, an almost sadistic grin distorting her visage.

“Interesting!” the lioness growled out. “You and me, shorty! It’ll be a blast to leave you gagging on salty water!” Wendy was booming with laughter, further disturbing Icefyre who deeply regretted having issued that challenge to a reigning champion. “Ya hear, manager? Close that registration, it’s ON now!”

A loud roar from the concurrency cemented it. The cheers and howls were all sided with Wave Wrestler Wendy. “Th-that was stupid of me…” Icefyre gulped, hastily slipping away from the crowd before she was picked on any further…

-------------------

Icefyre’s ears were flat against her skull and she seemed to shrink into her wetsuit every time she passed somebody on the street. “Why did I do that? And I already signed. This was gonna be my debut… but I can’t back down now! What do I do? That girl works out and has the constitution of a gorilla! She has much more stamina than I do! Icefyre you dummy!”

The cheetah sighed as she fished the keys to her house out of her beach bag and flopped onto the couch first thing inside. “Nngh… I need to get started and work on my technique and build up all the stamina I can for this Friday. Ugh, but I can’t go back to the beach after that!” Icefyre buried her face in one of the cushions while flailing her legs in desperation. “Ugh! I wonder if there’s anything that can help me bulk up a little in under a week? That’s it, I’ll search the town!”

Unfortunately, Icefyre’s search came to a dead end rather quickly. In the span of two days, she visited a fair number of personal trainers and dietitians along with pharmacies and even colleges to ask about how to build herself a more solid body quick, one that could take the strain of having to surf for hours in order to show the Wave Wrestler up. Icefyre was mocked for the ridiculous idea by the more doctrinal trainers and dietitians, and scared to her wits’ end by overeager college students wanting to test their drugs on her. Icefyre was desperate, but not stupid.

With things not looking good for her quest, Icefyre was about to give up. It wasn’t even fair: Wendy’s body was much taller, more built, and why the hell did she have to be so curvy anyway? It was that kind of extreme body that made girls like Icefyre with a sleeker and definitively flatter figure feel like girly boys instead of women. “Yeah, as if. I was the only girl in that beach not wearing a bikini, showing everything off. I don’t have anything to show!” she twiddled her fingers sadly as she walked down the pavement while her spirit seemed to be dragging behind.

Depression wasn’t going to help her; foolish or not, Icefyre had issued a challenge to the champion, and as humiliating as it would be to lose without putting up a good show, she would have to follow through! “Maybe I could fake my death, yeah that would probably be a good reason not to show up at the contest.” She thought, giving the idea of putting a brave face a rest almost instantly. It was during her return home when a pretty colorful signboard above a back alley door caught her attention. “Mystic Solutions. Body care and Mind alleviation?” the cheetah repeated to herself while approaching the shady-looking shop. With stained glass covering the barred windows on the side, Icefyre wasn’t able to see through, so she folded her arms and thought about it. “Well, my mind clearly is a wreck right now, and about the only thing I haven’t tried yet is a witch.” With a shrug, Icefyre walked inside the shop.

A cute little bell hanging above the doorway dinged as Icefyre entered. The cheetah stopped at the welcome mat and looked around for the shopkeeper. It was a small shop to be sure, with only a few visible racks, mostly selling magazines whose names Icefyre had never seen before. On the counter with a sturdy looking wood table stood stacks of glass containers with differently colored liquids in storage, the gloomy interior design belonging to some sort of devilishly cartoonish setting for a movie. Icefyre swallowed a bit of saliva stuck at the top of her tongue, “Okay, might’ve been a mistake to walk in here. Just going to quietly leave…” but turning around to leave was met with resistance, as the distracted cheetah was met with a wall in front of her face. Bumping into the blockade had Icefyre react by squealing in surprise. Then she finally realized her face had become entrapped between two mounds of soft flesh, the muffled cry being met by a cheerful greeting.

“Oh hiii! Why, if it isn’t my cutest customer yet!” said a voice from above the enormous pair of breasts smothering Icefyre, “Well, my first customer anyway! Nom nom nom,” the cheetah forced herself off the female’s chest and the sight of a double cheese chili dog in one claw and a large soda in the other briefly explained why the owner hadn’t been present earlier. “Excuse me, darling, I was on lunch break! Hope I didn’t make you wait long? Of course I didn’t! That little stand out there is a blessing with wheels for lousy cooks like me! Hahaha…”

A silent Icefyre could only stare as the lumbering piece of alligator made her way from the entrance to behind the counter, still in the process of devouring her junk food. What caught Icefyre’s attention the most is just how ravishingly hot and big the scaly was. The owner was even taller than Wendy, and despite the recent revelation of an eating disorder, she had to be even slimmer than she was! But those contrasts paled in comparison to the owner’s curvaceous behind jiggling above a perfect pair of womanly legs hugged by tight jeans and the immense pair of boobs barely contained within a pink blouse that was meant to be loose on any other woman. “Uh, excuse me,” barely managing to stop staring at the gator gal, Icefyre managed to squeak out a: “Are you the owner?”

“Why, yes!” the hungry gator was careful to swallow before washing down the rest of her snack with a swig of her soda. Those jiggling breasts on the scaly female were impressive, nothing like the stiff but large pair on Wendy’s chest. “Welcome to Mystic Solutions. I’m Lola,” the gator introduced herself, “And you are…?”

“Icefyre,” the cheetah quickly introduced herself, still intimidated by the enormous gator female; she had to be at least 6’6’’, taller than even most of the guys at the beach! She wondered if it was because of how she ate.

“Ah, what a peculiar name; it suits you though, very cute, like yourself!” Lola sure was as cheerful as she was colorful; it didn’t suit the theme of her store at all; more than a witch, the handkerchief tied around her head and the sparkly accessories on her wrists and neck made her look like an abundantly curvaceous gypsy. “So, Icefyre, what can I help you with today, hmm? Oh where are my manners,” she interrupted herself after another sip of her drink before she leaned over the counter, mashing her heavy chest onto the table while outstretching her arm in Icefyre’s direction, “Want some?”

“N-no, thanks,” Icefyre politely declined with a wave of her paw, “I’m not thirsty. So um, actually, what do you sell? I mean, what services do you offer, Lola?”

“Oho, you came here without knowing what I specialize in, so you want to know, like the curious kitten you are, mmyes!”

“Well, you did say I was your first customer and…”

“Details! Follow me inside,” said the beautiful gator as she beckoned with a claw, disappearing behind a curtain of hanging strung-beads. Icefyre still felt a bit wary, but there was something in Lola’s easy-going disposition that made her feel comfortable, like right at home.

“It’s not like I have anything else to do with all those people at the beach laughing and pointing…” resolved to see the encounter through, the cheetah made her way behind the counter and followed the invitation. The contiguous room was surprisingly wider than the storefront, and it had twice the amount of racks and tables. There was a small wooden stool in front of a large mirror on a wall, and all of it was naturally lit by candles instead of electricity. “Wow,” a surprised Icefyre couldn’t help but ogle at the decorations and arrangements. At the center of it all, the shopkeeper stood with a proud smile and her claws atop her deliciously wide hips.

“Alright!” said a pumped up gator gal, “You are down in the dumps, Icefyre, no need to hide it from me. But I got juuuust the thing for you!” Icefyre found herself dumbstruck; she had been putting up an effort not to let people know about her distress, but the woman in front of her had just diagnosed her from something as little as a brief verbal exchange.

“Um, right. Actually, I got a really big competition coming and…” the cheetah felt meeker than usual, more insignificant than ever in front of the waddling gator booty joyously bouncing around as Lola went from rack to rack rummaging through different boxes and containers, “…I really could use some help building up stamina. Plus… erm… my nerves,” she whispered at the end.

“Uh-huh, that Wave Wrestler Wendy sure looks tough!” Lola sang as she ran to the opposite side of the room, still busy seeking who knows what. Icefyre blinked; of course Lola knew about her challenge to the surfing champion, it was hard not to find videos of celebrity scandals on any sort of media nowadays. “But I’m sure you can beat her! Else you wouldn’t have challenged her, right?” the gator playfully stuck her tongue out as she briefly turned around. Icefyre felt something sink at the pit of her stomach.

“Y-yeah,” the cheetah weakly bluffed with an obviously nervous chuckle, “But it’s going to be a one-on-one endurance match; I have to be able to ride as many waves and as well or better than the champion if I want to beat her.”

“Oooh, interesting. Never hear of a contest like that in surfing before! But then again I’m quite amateurish about that sort of thing, teehee!” the bubbly gypsy giggled as she resumed her search. Lola was quite friendly to new customers, Icefyre thought with a smile, maybe she was lonely due to the shady part of town she had set up shop in, and that’s why she was her first client so far. “Ahh, here it is!” the feline’s ears perked up and she could suddenly feel electricity running through her spine, making her fur stand on end for a bit. The anticipation that had built in Icefyre made her stare intently at Lola’s back, unable to see past the generous amount of side-boob or the gator’s arms.

“What is it?” the cheetah asked with barely contained eagerness. “Is it like a magic spell?”

Lola turned to blink and then let out an annoying amount of nasal laughter, quite a contrast to her ladylike appearance, but very fitting to her outgoing personality. “What? Don’t be silly! Mysticism doesn’t necessary dabble in old coot shmadoodle like that! Here, catch!”

Icefyre widened her eyes and held out her paws. The item in her hands secure, she looked down to find what appeared to be a little bottle of sun screen with a happy smile drawn on it. The cheetah felt as if some chilly wind had just shaved her hopes away. “What… is this?”

“It’s a family recipe, hehe. That ointment is the best for rough sunny days like we’ve been having! Whatever your skin type, it lets you absorb sunlight without damaging it! And you know what they say, happy skin means beautiful skin!”

“B-but…” Icefyre protested with a sad frown, it was just sun screen after all. “I already have sun screen at home, Lola. I don’t see how it could help me work my endurance up…”

“Mmyes! Just slap a bit of that on before the competition, eat light and be ready to be amazed! I guarantee it, you’ll be radiating power, girl!” Lola giggled as she flexed her arms in a double bicep pose for further emphasis, even if she didn’t have a lot of muscle to show for it. “Say bye-bye to any competition you might ever have, and all of that for only 999.99!”

“Will it really do all that…? Wait, a thousand dollars for a bottle of sun screen?!” Icefyre’s jaw nearly hit the floor as Lola casually divulged the price.

“Oh, sun screen, shmuncream. It’s a special ointment! Hmm, is that too much for it though?” the reptilian female scratched under her chin with a cute little frown, but her smile returned just as fast. “Ah, shmooey. I’m too much of a goody-two-shoes for my own business. Just take it.”

“Whu-what?” Icefyre was more confused than dog chasing its own tail. “But you had such a hard time finding it and… Is it really worth that much…?”

Lola’s smile grew into a smirk all of a sudden with a somber and ominous stare befitting the store’s atmosphere. “It’s worth much more than you can imagine, dear.” Icefyre tightened her grip around the bottle and gulped, nervous by the sudden personality shift, but just like that, Lola’s expression went back to bubbly and sunny. “But I like you, Icefyre, so you can have it!”

“Really?”

“Really! Now go, you only have a few days until the competition right? Go go!” Icefyre found herself being pushed in the direction of the exit by the overeager Lola while the cheetah held onto the purported answer to her problems against her chest, “Just be mindful of your food intake eat after topical application, it might cause unexpected swelling, teehee.”

“Hey, Lola?”

“Yes?”

“Will this really work?” the mousey blue eyed girl looked behind at the taller gator, who returned a soothing smile at the cheetah, “Will this make me win?”

“Oh trust me; the world will be at your feet! It’s just what you need to feel confident and full of energy!” the gypsy explained with a grin, then after a short back rub simply patted Icefyre on the head and saw her outside, “Not that you didn’t already have it in you. My ointment will just… help coax it out, hee.”

“R-right…” Icefyre stared at the simple white bottle with the smiley drawn on it; it wasn’t even an official brand, and the shoddy reminder Lola gave her last sounded like something that should be on a warning label on the bottle’s back; just what did food have to do with sun screen? “Thank you, Lola. I have to go to…”

The cheetah’s words didn’t come out when she turned and saw no busty alligator in front of her. The stained glass windows were gone too, and so was the door and signboard. Icefyre blinked her eyes to make sure she wasn’t imagining things. Where had the bubbly shopkeeper gone? Where was her store? All that accompanied Icefyre that night was a chilly wind and the sounds of police patrol cars. “Wait, it’s this late already?!” the cheetah panicked and stared at her cell phone in disbelief to see that, indeed, it was on the late side of 9 P.M. “Sheesh, what’s going on here…?”

Icefyre couldn’t make sense of anything at the moment, but the bottle with Lola’s special ointment was still in her paws. “And this means I only have a couple days to test this out… I better get home quick. No time to lose!” she reassured herself, and like the whooshing wind of that surprisingly cold summer night, the cheetah hustled back home fast.

------------------

Icefyre took a quick shower the following morning and before getting completely dressed stared at the white bottle with the crudely drawn smiling face. It wasn’t even a proper face, more like a grammatical colon followed by a capital D. The cheetah frowned a little while the hair blower finished drying her thin mate of fur; she thanked summer for making it easier on her natural coat. “Is this supposed to make me into a winner in just two days?”

The prospect of a little bottle of sun screen being her key to victory was more than silly to Icefyre, but she had to admit the pep talk the enigmatic yet friendly shopkeeper had made her feel better. Starting to doubt was going to get here nowhere however. “Well, let’s see…” she uncapped the bottle and brought it next to her nose, “Smells like… nothing really.” Upon closer inspection, the liquid inside was clear, in fact, almost invisible. “Weird, even water can be seen through a white bottle. But I feel it sloshing inside…” the nature of the ointment was all kinds of strange and Icefyre wasn’t very comfortable with it.

“Well, at least it’s not the drugs they wanted me to test back in that college lab. And anyway, if this makes all my fur fall off, I’ll at least have an excuse to stay under my bed for… eternity makes a good choice I guess,” she shrugged. Having convinced herself finally, the cheetah squeezed the bottle and opened a paw to receive a helping of clear, almost air-like goop. Upon squinting, Icefyre could swear she could see the outline of the cream on her palm, “Damn, her family could’ve made a less transparent version if they wanted to sell it for that much!”

The frustration ended when Icefyre began applying the cream to her nude body. A light purr made her lips vibrate as she felt the cool sensation of the cream mat down her spotted yellow fur before moistening the skin beneath it. “Wow, best sun screen ever!” The sensation quickly spread to the rest of her body in spite of Icefyre rubbing her upper body; the applied sections of her body felt so good that she could not help impractically spreading it over to less useful areas, like her small breasts and nipples that were always covered under the Sun to begin with. The purring grew in volume as the impassionate cheetah started spreading the cream more and more around her chest, slathering only a little bit under her bust and flat stomach. The ooze had an agreeable cool temperature that didn’t feel too chilly; it was perfect, and she could soon feel it all over her body; from her toe to ear, even if she had touched neither.

“Mmm, feels really good,” Icefyre seemed to be lost amidst a great amount of pleasure all of a sudden. Wherever she touched a brief but powerful jolt of electricity seemed to shock her with the most unexpected fashion of pleasure she had ever felt. The aroused feline spent minutes that quickly transformed into hours playing with her newly sensitive body. Before she could tell, the rush of sensations suddenly became amplified tenfold when she reached sexual climax, and then they died out. “Oh God, that was the best…” she said with a pant, lying on her bed in exhaustion. She was beyond surprised, having barely touched her privates, instead having become exulted with massaging her body. With the lust gone however, Icefyre quickly realized she had wasted her morning self-indulging.

“Ahh! I skipped over breakfast. Stupid body, why didn’t you let me know?!” the cheetah bopped the side of her head and hurriedly pushed through the mess of bed covers and discarded clothes to find her wet suit; she didn’t want to waste time getting changed twice. After slipping the outfit on, Icefyre rushed towards her modest kitchen and didn’t even pay attention to what or how many ingredients she took out of the fridge; she rushed to the table to prepare anything while she carried an apple in her hungry mouth. In her mind, the cheetah knew she had to make up with something that could fill for both breakfast and lunch. Icefyre’s paws were trembling though, she didn’t seem focused enough to cook a normal breakfast; no, it was her stomach that was threatening her to hurry up or it would begin eating itself.

Before she knew it, two powerful bites made the apple disappear, but that wasn’t enough. She cracked two eggs and opened them over her open mouth next. Icefyre downed a gallon of milk in one go and crunched half a box of cereal like it was air. The leftovers from the previous night vanished and at that point every consumable that had any taste disappeared into her mouth. The feline panted as her binge was eventually interrupted by a lack of edible items; she held by her forehead and almost lost her balance as she spoke out to no one in particular: “Oh gods, what happened to me?” she seemed to have regained sense, “Even when I’ve tried to gain weight before I’ve never been able to do more than a couple pancakes and a soda. Where did I put all of that away?” What baffled Icefyre the most was the lack of a paunch on her belly or any other indication that her stomach contained all those extra pounds which should have shown immediately on the skin-tight neoprene suit.

Still, Icefyre couldn’t deny the aftereffects of such a monstrous binge. From one second to the next, the feline could feel a large amount of energy well up from within, as if the food she had consumed with such sheer abandon had been instantly converted to energy. “I feel like I could pull a thousand pushups! Damn, I feel like actually doing that!” And so she did. Ignoring the beautiful day outside or even the notion of training at the beach like she had been so focused in, Icefyre threw herself to the floor and started a mad count for pushups. In no time at all she finished all of her reps and moved onto sit-ups, then crunches, then fences, she was a work-out machine!

But that wasn’t all, throughout the insane routine Icefyre could only feel herself growing more eager to work out, as if she was an actual machine running on an endless supply of power. She had already done more than a professional athlete could without breaking a sweat and she only wanted to exert her body more. “I feel so hot inside, like I’m going to burst with energy…! It feels… it feels…!”

The excited Icefyre couldn’t contain what was welling inside of her, and the more she worked out, the less resistance her body provided to that swirling essence of raw power coursing through her veins. Muscles had begun to pop and bulge larger, starting at her legs and moving to her biceps and triceps. The cheetah’s forearms and her shins had already bulked up noticeably, but Icefyre only really caught wind of the sudden changes when her wet suit began to audibly stretch against her expanding body. Even then, she couldn’t do more than look at herself as she worked out. Icefyre couldn’t stop it, not during the time when her once flat tummy had begun exhibiting the beginnings of a six-pack thoroughly defined by her tightening wetsuit, and not when her biceps and thighs began to round out and grow with increasingly bigger muscle. She did not stop when her chest began to feel tight against the neoprene either. Where before used to exist barely noticeable lumps commenced to blossom a fine pair of mounds that were rapidly climbing through the alphabet of cup-sizes inch for inch; even the paddings were soon insufficient to keep her nipples from marking their spots. Icefyre couldn’t help but purr at the sight, but mostly at the sound of the top part of her wetsuit stretching over her growing breasts.

The effect didn’t make itself scarce however, and soon was also making her once small and tight butt inflate and round out, pushing her up by a couple inches as her backside filled out with taut and firm buttocks. “This feels incredible, oh my god! Don’t let it stop!” she begged the heavens, unaware that there was no miracle at work, only her body processing all she had given it. The pushups had become both easier and harder at the same time; one the one hand, her beefier arms were able to push all of the cheetah’s hulking-out body with more ease than ever, but on the other hand, the extra room occupied by breasts the size of which Icefyre had never dreamed to see on her chest was making it impossible for her to properly execute the downs. “Mmmngh…” There was nothing she could do about it; no, it was far more accurate to say she didn’t care to do anything about it. Icefyre liked that kind of obstruction now; she had always told herself that she wanted all of the benefits and disadvantages that came with a large body. “More!” she suddenly let go of the floor and grabbed her newly formed D-cups through the stretching fabric. “More!”

There was no denying it. Icefyre’s skin-tight, overtly stretched wetsuit was fighting a losing battle. The scales were tipped in the favor of the feline’s breasts, enlarging into plumper, rounder yet firm forms. Seams were busting open down the middle in front of Icefyre’s growing chest, but the same could be said for the thigh-long legs of the suit, splitting apart thanks to her solid muscles and enlarging posterior. Whilst she was distracted with all of that however, Icefyre failed to notice a pair of bumps on her back below her shoulders, growing and about to burst past the already ruined wet-suit. Those unnatural growing lumps of flesh were starting to stretch vertically, shredding through the fabric and spreading horizontally. The cheetah’s eyes shut tight as the sensation on her back dispensed pleasure throughout her entire body, but it was in fact her entire growing body reacting to the changes inside.

The spots on Icefyre’s fur began to expand, dominating the yellow of her coat for a jet black. Bit by bit, her body was consumed by a deep blackness that didn’t stop until her body was dark as night. The neoprene suit became further damaged as the base of her tail thickened and bulked up with the rest of her, fur starting to fall off as if she was changing her coat in the span of a few seconds. But instead of the usual pink skin underneath, a layer of black was revealed bit by bit from the tip of Icefyre’s new conical tail. She purred as she felt the process of her fur falling off in favor of that smoother layer of new skin. It felt tough at first, and she could tell that from how her slowly freed breasts felt, but the smoothness was undeniable. The phenomenon spread to her body whole, ridding her of the newly acquired black fur in favor of a durable, glossy armor-like hide. Every microscopic scale of perfectly symmetrical heptatonic shape flawlessly confused into a true work of art, but the changes didn’t stop there. While Icefyre’s round cheetah ears disappeared, seemingly melted into her skull, two bone-like shapes emerged in their place, sharp-tipped cones that twisted at the middle of their respective shafts into crowning horns. The cheetah’s moans quickly began to transform into feral growls by her stretching muzzle becoming longer and snout-like with prominent nostrils and a triangle tip in place of her absent nose. Fangs and claws grew longer and sharper, adding to the bestial looks as the protrusions on the metamorphosing Icefyre finally spread into gigantic leathery wings majestically cloaking her growing body.

Square inch by square inch, the former flat chested and short cheetah was replaced by a towering, muscular, hourglass-shaped winged reptile, until no vestiges of her previous identity remained. The poor articles of clothing Icefyre had once worn because of their comfort had become unbearable, unsightly even! She wanted to tear them off her beautiful new body; nothing could get in the way of this ungodly pleasure, and certainly not a half-ruined wetsuit. Momentarily leaving her heavy chest, the claws moved further down, where her suit hadn’t been hopelessly torn apart by her fully formed six-pack yet. Icefyre’s tongue dripped with saliva as it hung several sizes longer and sleeker, her vertically slit eyes thinner than ever as she watched her muscular arms grope the rock-hard girl-abs on her stomach before she enclosed her clawed fingers around it. The sleeker, longer and sharper fingers made piercing the material a cinch, and she undid the fabric to one side before her other claw joined in. With a simple tug and a flex of her lower body, Icefyre’s thighs tore through the bottom half before her arms pulled the wetsuit apart. Kneeling down during the procedure, Icefyre couldn’t help it anymore when her body finally felt free of the clothes’ constraints. “YES!” she roared powerfully and jumped to her feet to flex her newly grown muscles, but only managed to smash her head through the ceiling and into the floor above. “…what?” she meekly asked in a twist of surprise.

“Michaela, is that you…? Leave me alone, I have a hangover…” the tired voice of one of the apartment tenants made the freshly minted black dragoness drown a scream.

“What the…? Oh crap, the ceiling! I broke through!” Icefyre deduced in her head once the lust-crazed moment stopped clouding her reasoning. She could hardly wiggle her body, which likely was taking up too much room below in her probably ruined kitchen, but at least her body was still responding; good, this meant it wasn’t her imagination. “OH GOD I GREW FOR REAL!” she suddenly cursed the fact it wasn’t her imagination. “I’m… I’m, whoa, I’m gigantic! I don’t even fit in my room anymore!” she meeped, twisting her uncomfortable shoulders slightly before her new wings reacted and pierced the floor behind her further, making their way into the room. As if she had just let out a loud swear inside a church, Icefyre’s black scaled snout was colored a deep pink and her eyes pupils froze. Still the bedded girl before her huge snout barely rolled under her covers, probably too tired to respond to a 20ft. tall giantess having grown into her room head-first.

“Damn, what do I do? If I wake her up she’ll cause a panic, but if I don’t move I’ll get a cramp…” Icefyre was too eager to move; she wasn’t consumed by the lust anymore, but she was decidedly raring to spend her over-abundant energy. Muscles were tense, she could feel her biceps competing with her breasts for space as the former swelled, her bulked up trapezius muscles grazing the wall behind her along with her enormous wings. Her new and more prehensile yet thicker tail was frisky as hell too, swishing and ravaging what remained of Icefyre’s kitchen. Her legs were suffering the most, having to awkwardly bend at the knees to prevent the giantess’ breasts from upheaving the rest of her neighbor’s floor. To add to the grievance, Icefyre’s stomach was getting upset with her again. “Damn, why didn’t I eat more? I’m starving already… Oh right, no more food in my fridge. Hmm… maybe this girl has some I can… borrow! Yes, borrow, I’ll pay her later…”

Watchful eyes scanning the neighbor’s apartment, Icefyre hit gold once she found an assortment of snacks on the table, likely the remnants of a party. There were chips, and even leftover pizza! Icefyre couldn’t help but drool through her sharp fangs, her clawed fingers below twitching as her nostrils flared to take in the scent of all that delicious food before her longing eyes. “Gimme!” she suddenly shouted before going against every rule of stealth ever written and taking a Pac-man chomp forwards, devouring chips, pizza, beer cans, empty or not, and the table itself in one go. “Mmmm…” Icefyre let out a small hiccup of satisfaction, but then her concerns returned when her body began throbbing all too familiarly. “Oh dear, I’m tingling all over…! Ahh!” she meeped before surging upwards. Sleeping girl, bed and everything was uplifted by the black dragoness’ gigantic bust as she her horns pierced into the following floor and just kept going!

“Finally, stupid sunlight went away…” mumbled the sleeping girl as her bed vanished into the ever greater vastness of the dragoness’ cleavage.

“Oh my, oh me, oh my!” Icefyre helplessly repeated as she expanded and grew taller and taller, but also heavier. The ground under the dragoness, her ruined apartment, was running out of space for her gigantic butt, legs and feet, not to mention tail. The floor gave with a groan and the violent ascent of the giantess suddenly became a rushed descent as she smashed through three floors below until the basement had been reached. Profanities and various other exclamations filled the barely supported building as the neighbors caught sight of Icefyre’s gigantic snout only to see her go higher and higher, her visage replaced by her voluminous chest only for the image to rewind and for her to fall through.

“What the hell is goin’ on and whose sweet ta-tas were those?!” one of the tenants exclaimed before being summarily bonked in the head by what sounded like a metal ladle, “I mean, can’t a honest man watch the midday news in peace without having a giant pair of tits in his face anymore?!”

“Holy cow, those were some positively great and big…”

“We get it!” interrupted one of the yelling neighbors, “Now get out of here before the building collapses on us!”

A scramble of people started to make their panicked exit outside the rumbling apartment building. An individual screaming voice inside called for help, but the tenants could only step back in fear as two large clawed digitigrade feet came bursting out from the base of the collapsing structure followed by long legs that fortunately nobody was in the way of; on the other hands, those impossibly gigantic limbs had just blocked any exits as well. Two flailing arms popped out from further above, clawed hands desperately trying to grab for leverage or support, only managing to claw at the nearby buildings and gash them in the process. A pair of wings became visible as the apartment fell from top to bottom, debris collapsing around the limbs and wings with the body being covered by a settling cloud of dust.

When it finally dissipated, the cloud revealed the cause of the disaster: A 50ft. tall black dragoness, muscular in appearance but definitely gifted with curves beyond attractive and sexy. The disturbed giantess was coughing concrete dust, fanning herself with one of her hands as her wings attempted to stretch. Icefyre made the attempt to diagnose the damage: Fortunately, her improved butt had cushioned her fall, and its width prevented her from falling through the basement, so she was on the street level. The building had completely collapsed around her, but she appeared to be completely unharmed. Those scales sure were tough! But the former cheetah couldn’t leave out her powerful new muscles, the chiseled work of a goddess running like raw untamed power in every fiber of her strong new body. She couldn’t wait to find a mirror big enough to be able to see just how good she looked.

“Monster!” Icefyre’s internal ears picked up shouting. She looked down past her wobbling masses of mammary flesh to see the little people below shouting and screaming. “You destroyed our homes!”

“Yeah, I hadn’t finished paying for my new gaming PC, give it back!”

“I don’t care how hot you are, this is the first and lasts time a big sexy… OWW!” the sound of the same metal ladle, “Give us our apartment back, you overfed iguana!”

“Ahhh, I’m sorry, I’m sorry!” Icefyre felt like kneeling and begging for forgiveness, but with the little room at hand it was going to be impossible to do that without crushing everything, “Ah- I’ll try to help put it back together!” she said with her claws waving defensively. Her giant dragon claws, “…somehow!” she added.

“She’s mocking us!”

“Look at how that dragon has spread her legs! She’s nothing but a supersized slut!”

“Dishonorable!” one of the elders yelled. Rocks, sticks and pieces of metal were soon flying in Icefyre’s direction.

“What? No! I can’t help what happened… hey, stop that!” Icefyre frowned in helpless despair as the projectiles continued to hit her stomach and breasts, some of their shots hitting her on the cheek. “I’m serious, I’ll try to help. I didn’t mean for any of this to…!”

More unwanted projectiles. “Get the fat bitch!” That was it. If there was one thing Icefyre had made sure to do was to always keep watch of her weight, and now that she had acquired the body of her dreams she would not have anyone insult it. No, they couldn’t insult her again; nobody else could humiliate her anymore.

“If you’re not going to listen…” the black dragoness wiggled her hips a bit to position herself better, the crowd suddenly breaking into silence. Her eyes glared down at the diminutive bunch of tenants, none of which Icefyre had ever gotten along with; they were all entitled, selfish and intolerant, and no other experience came close to this one by which she could judge their character. Sure, Icefyre had destroyed their homes, but her own was included; it’s not like she had done it on purpose! Gone was the tolerant and meek cheetah; she was a dragon now, big and mean as they came. They thought she was a bitch; she was going to show them how bitchy she could be! “If you’re going to keep calling me a monster…”

The massive womanly legs of the reptile flexed and Icefyre stood up, her hips sandwiched by the two apartments nearby. She rocked her hips to one side, then to another, bashing the roofs of the buildings in before she focused her anger into the crowd in front of her. “Do you want to see what a monster can do?! Fine!” she roared, smashing both buildings with one well-placed butt stomp each. Just like that, the buildings crumbled down and the black dragoness received what she had been waiting for: An incomparable cacophony of screams of fear. “No more working to improve my standing with others. No more waiting for respect. If they want to disrespect me this much, then I’ll have them FEAR me instead!”

With the sweet and patient Icefyre gone, the unbridled force of nature that was the giant black dragoness descended upon the panicked crowd, kneeling on one of her legs while her claw swiped the street. “All of you, pathetic little bugs, making my life hell, complaining about everything I did, even if you were noisier, more annoying than anybody has to take in one life. Well, guess you’ll be doing one good thing with yourselves, because…” she patted her girl abs with an almost cruel smile, “I’m so hungry!” the announcement was followed by the busty dragoness opening her maw wide. She reared her head back and dropped them all in, something the old Icefyre would’ve never even considered to do. But the unleashed monster was different, she was a predator, she wanted nothing more than to enjoy herself, with or without others’ consent. The city would pay for the mistake of releasing that beast, and Icefyre would do nothing but go along for the ride.

The former building’s tenants stopped throwing things at the hungry dragoness and now that her legs weren’t blocking their exit began to run away with loud screams filling the streets. One by one, the nearest buildings started vacating with chaotic swarms of furs and scalies alike escaping the gigantic monster. Icefyre took delight in their confusion and fright as she stood up and spread her magnificent wings, blocking out the sun for the immediate surroundings in the process. She couldn’t help but purr as the membranes on the flexible new extremities tingled with the unforgiving Sun’s light burning its energy into them, which in turn spread to the rest of her body, empowering her further. Icefyre couldn’t waste her time just standing around and drinking herself drunk into the sun’s power, she could feel herself growing again, and she didn’t want to get too big before she got what she wanted out of the city. No, too many delicious morsels within reach, all she had to do was take them; it was time to hunt.

Going down on her four legs, the curvaceous predator looked ahead at the mass of people making a run in the opposite direction to her; a sensible thought, but ultimately fallible. The dragoness playfully wiggled her butt in the air and spiked her tail up to get into position before she launched herself forwards and began to trot in the direction of the fast running food. Her heavy clawed hands and feet smashed everything in their way: From cars to streetlights to mailboxes to food stands; everything in the street at that moment was like a little sandcastle ready for smashing. In no time, Icefyre caught up with her prey, which, upon seeing the black monster approach, split into several lines scrambling in different ways. Some of them were lucky to avoid being scooped up, but others were quickly seized and unceremoniously eaten.

Icefyre moaned as she felt her belly gurgle, asking for more of that delicious squirming food. The dragoness sat her giant butt down and grinned while licking her lips, trying to determine which group of tasty snacks she would pursue next. Her body shuddered while waiting, “Nnnghh… I’m growing so fast now!” Growls of pleasure reverberated from her throat as she shot taller in every direction, her ass swelling into the office building behind her while her tail draped over it, longer than ever. Icefyre could tell there was something else other than the food making her bigger at work. She could feel more powerful than ever, her new horns making two twists each as they became thicker and more prominent on her head; Icefyre’s lizard-like tongue became even longer, reaching as far as her immense breasts; her shoulders began popping spikes all over. “I’m so monstrous…” she observed as she looked down at the sharp white protrusions running down her back, but that only excited her more, “Mmrrrr, yes! I want more!”

As tall as 80ft. and more, Icefyre pushed her enormous body forwards, decided for the left group. Prowling like the hungry beast she was, the dragoness paid little attention to her surroundings as usual and the city paid for it. Her enormous breasts bowled over anything under her, her tail razing throw the ground and destroying whatever her front hadn’t during her advance. It wasn’t long before the screams of people alerted their presence to the growing giantess, who capitalized on her tracking abilities to smell them all out. She stopped at one of the intersections and made a hard turn before she swiped her right hand across and decapitated an apartment, sending the falling rubble flying in front of the crowd. Trapped, the panicked group was forced to either squeeze through the cracks of the fallen debris or climb over it, lest they face the overpowered hunter. “You called me a bitch, didn’t you? A slut?” the black scaled beauty boomed from above, plucking the would-be-escapists from the cracks of the fallen debris while depositing everyone together on one palm; whoever fell from that forced gathering was caught by Icefyre’s gaping cleavage, the two gigantic mounds competing for space on the titan’s chest making for a perfect security net. “Well, sluts have VERY specific needs. What do you think the needs of a GIANT slut are, mmrr?” she let that one sit for a bit as she shifted on her ass again.

Without further ado, Icefyre spread her legs and grinned widely at pleads for mercy and other incoherent shouting the closer she got her full hand to her crotch. With no more fur to cover her skin, Icefyre’s privates were fully exposed, and the stench of her arousal was undeniable to the incoming miniature toys. “All this growing and eating and working out is making me feel… Mmm so hot! I need to…” she gasped as she felt her own body heat with her claw mere feet away from her drooling love passage, “…I have to get rid of this heat!” A roar followed, and the screams of Icefyre’s victims were drowned by the squelching sound of a wet flesh tunnel being penetrated. “Ahh! Feels soooo good!” she arched back, her tongue flailing out and hanging to the side of her fang-filled maw. Eyes glazed over with pleasure, Icefyre began panting hard as she used two fingers in conjunction with the wriggling insects below to stimulate herself, causing the ground under her legs to become humid with lady juice. Icefyre’s wing spread wider and wider the more pleasure she felt and they tingled with more of that pleasant sunlight generated warmth. Icefyre could feel more changes coming.

Surging past 100ft. and quickly adding more and more bulk, the lewd dragoness began to experiment with her favorites. “Oh yes, I’ve always wanted a pair this big. I’ve always wondered what it’d be like…!” she squealed in delight as one of her growing claws lightly fondled one of her tits. The dragoness’ breasts were almost as big as her own head, their perfectly symmetrical spherical shapes and appealing firmness a testament to their god-like beauty. They felt heavy, tugging her down constantly, but Icefyre’s new muscles more than made up for the additional weight. Their natural jiggle was a treat to watch, an almost hypnotic bounce with even the slightest movement. But Icefyre’s favorite part was their sensitivity. One claw was enough to make her scream as she used her monstrous strength to fondle and play with the massive boobs. But that wasn’t all; the more Icefyre played with them, the larger they grew. Soon they measured above her head in relative size, and her lengthening clawed fingers only added to the wonderful feeling that was pinching her nipples. “I can’t take this much longer… mmnnghh… I’m going to… ahhh…!” the loudest roar yet made nearby windows shatter as Icefyre involuntarily thrust her hips forwards, ejecting her tired hand in the process. Torrents of clear natural lubrication spurted out with equal or less amount of people that had gone inside the attractive dragoness’ muff.

With nowhere to go thanks to the slippery streets and every immediate exit blocked, the few stragglers trying to make sense of what had just happened could only see the even bigger dragoness look down on them with a cruel smirk. Fangs had grown larger; they were now visible even with her maw closed. The tip of her forked tongue slipped out to wiggle as her smirk grew. “After-fun snacks!” she exclaimed before collapsing forwards, cushioning her fall with her impressive rack. Before they could even scream, Icefyre’s mouth lunged forwards to take them all in. Covered in her juices, she savored them before gulping. “Where they’ve been, it feels so dirty, but so… so good…!”

The truth was, Icefyre was still horny, hungry and helplessly in love with herself. She stood up to her height greater than 200ft. and loomed over the wrecked buildings surrounding her. “Ah!” A new row of spikes had begun appearing behind her. This time it went further down past the small of her back, running down her spine and only finishing at the tip of her tail; her wingspan grew even wider and taller, greedily soaking up more of that empowering solar energy. “It’s making me grow even faster… Mmnngh, the sun’s empowering me!” she happily stretched upwards, causing her jiggly mounds to violently shake as she smiled and surged bigger still. Swelling to the sides, to the front, to the back, upwards, no spatial location was safe from the increasing mass of the black dragoness as the once tiny female ascended past 300, then 400, then 500ft. She was unstoppable!

Euphoric wasn’t enough to define Icefyre. She was as ecstatic as if she had been blessed by Aphrodite herself. Immediately after her most recent expansion and change, when she could move again, Icefyre began to waddle through the more and more diminutive city. It was small before, according to the lioness tiny Icefyre had challenged, but now it was a joke to the dark beast. “It’s all so amusingly small now!” mad laughter spread like a symphony of doom for the inhabitants of the city that hadn’t yet escaped. Icefyre had had enough of it, so she began to literally stomp through, kicking buildings down, pushing the taller ones with her hands, all so she could boast and experiment with her newfound power. She reached down to upheave an entire gym before holding it one handed, and then while displaying perfect balance leaned down to uproot an equally big fast food restaurant, “Huh! They weigh almost the same. Who knew!”

Still restless, and as if the buildings in her hands were dumbbells, Icefyre found herself curling them just to marvel at the sight of her immense biceps inflating and deflating against the sides of her humongous scaly mammaries. “Hell yeah! Look at how strong I am! Marvel at my beauty and power! Worship me!” she roared at the city below, her monstrous claws clenching and destroying the objects of her exercise. “Ahhh…” she panted again, still feeling hot, “I’m… so… damn… horny…” There was no way to put all that energy away, she had to do something about it. Icefyre looked around for any more toys, but cars looked tiny to her now, but then she got an idea. Moving or not, Icefyre put each and every vehicle in sight on her palm, as if she was making a selection in the supermarket. When one hand was full, she leaned forwards slightly and bit her lips in anticipation. One by one, Icefyre plucked the automobiles gathered at her paws, some of them honking for freedom, but all the same they silently vanished into her awaiting muff as she inserted them, like beads for her pleasure. “Ohhh, ahhh… Still need more!” a frustrated look manifested in her dark complexion as Icefyre clenched her empty claw, “But I’m out of toys. Mmmnngh… I need more inside of me. Much more!”

As if to answer to her prayers, Icefyre’s normally threatening eyes bulged and her pupils expanded like a curious kitten’s as they caught sight of an incoming flying object. “Is that what I think it is?” she widely grinned, giddily skipping forwards like an excited little girl who’s been offered candy, a contrast to the destruction she continued to leave in her wake.

“We’re only a few kilometers away from the landing zone, control still does not respond,” said the co-pilot before he made the attempt to establish communication. The captain couldn’t believe what he was seeing through the cockpit’s visors; the co-pilot, too busy with adjusting frequencies, only began to notice the anomaly on the radar. “Captain, we got an unidentified blip on our radar, and it’s quickly approaching… Captain?”

“I think I see her.”

“Her? Oh Lord…!”

“Got you!” the black dragoness exclaimed with a girlish giggle as she softly pressed the sides of the airplane with her palms, careful to not crush it like everything else she touched. “Oh, mmrrr… it’s even the perfect shape!”

“S-sir, why are those sultry looking eyes looking at us that way?” the nervous co-pilot couldn’t deny he was afraid, but something about the stare of the gigantic creature outside was unsettling him more than anything.

It was all the captain could do to keep himself from starting a panic. How would he make everyone parachute jump and guarantee their safety? Plus the co-pilot was right, there was something odd in that look the oversized female was giving them. “Wait, is she putting us down…?” the captain blinked as they saw their altitude quickly dropping in the instruments.

“Are we saved?!” the co-pilot hoped, but the alarms kicked in on their own as the place shook as if a quake was hitting, “What the? We just lost our wings!”

“Mmm… don’t need those,” Icefyre purred as her index finger’s claw retracted. “Now, everyone,” she giggled as she made an impression of a captain, “It’s your queen, Icefyre speaking. I’ll be relieving your captain from this trip and onwards. Just remember… buckle up, and enjoy the ride!” she laughed. People inside of the airplane could only watch as the growing giantess lowered the clipped metal bird under her bust and in front of her solid belly, then further below. Icefyre could still feel the bundle of cars she had placed inside of her cunny, having filled it to the brim, but it didn’t matter to the titaness. “Mm, unexpected course correction! …not!”

A goofy smile spread on her snout as Icefyre led the phallic object past her enormous thunder-thighs and all around to her bulbous ass, there she rubbed the airplane on the sexy cheeks as if she was playing with an actual toy. Her spiked tail lashed up and down impatiently and she licked her lips in anticipation, “I’ve never had such a big toy in my hands. Since I got for free, too, I won’t wait to use it anymore!” After that announcement, the airplane’s insides became as dark as it could get, lights flickering in and out as the loud sound of crunching metal could be heard. At first, Icefyre was shivering from excitement as the tip of the plane was sandwiched by her inner folds, but the piercing of her vaginal entrance and the resulting pleasure gave her the okay to proceed. Gripping her toy firmly, Icefyre moaned and almost lost her balance as she pushed the airplane forwards, stretching herself in an effort to loosen up and give the intruder space. The monster began to pant again, this time thanks to her arousal. The airplane went further inside, disappearing into her tight passage. Icefyre could feel every metric ton of metal being compressed by her love hole, every inch sinking into the darkness, all to further her bliss. She was unable to stop what came next.

With the constant presence of the burning summer sun, Icefyre’s wings spread as wide as they could go and the fact she was growing larger with every passing moment, the energy intake became grossly increased and the absorption only hastened due to her state of altered emotions. Icefyre was not just in bliss, but rapidly giving in to the insanity of the beast roaring inside of her. She pushed the airplane further in, but soon it was just two of her fingers pushing past and inside her muff, not having enough with the plane inside after all. Her tail was harmlessly curled around one leg, snaking upwards in its impossible length help stimulate her pussy. Meanwhile her free hand was stroking one of her giant mounds as her long tongue flicked at and gave attention to the other one. Lost in her own world of pleasure, Icefyre failed to notice the explosive growth spurt that decimated everything around her feet.

One by one, every building surrounding her feet became crushed as the lewd dragoness started ascending at an unprecedented rate of growth. Like someone blowing into a balloon, Icefyre’s titanic size blew up once, then twice, then thrice, more than proportional with each time bigger than before! Her moans disappeared into the air as she went past the clouds, still servicing herself with her multiple extremities and assisted by her dexterous tongue. Icefyre’s city quickly became no more than a broken mess under her feet as she tripled in size with each spasm and moan. The numbers stacked into the thousands, then tens of thousands, then hundreds of thousands of feet. Unable and not desiring to stop, the gargantuan black dragoness literally outgrew the beach area and moved into miles of height, each milestone of growth accompanied by a rain of juice result of her orgasmic climaxes that further added to her size.

Icefyre’s knees buckled from exhaustion, causing her to fall down on her side. She didn’t even cushion herself; the dragoness couldn’t even keep her claws, tail or tongue off her own body. It didn’t matter how long it took, she would achieve ultimate pleasure; that was her goal. The state she lived in, no, the world itself wasn’t ready for such animalistic desires manifesting with the devastating effects it was having on its soil. The wanton lust piling on, Icefyre briefly opened her eyes to see one of the few mountains near her area, standing tall and proud; she couldn’t have that. Icefyre had conquered so much in the short span of an hour, and if there was anything that stood in her way to supremacy it had to fall! Her hands finally left her breasts and backside to allow her to crawl in the direction of the gigantic mountain. Icefyre had no idea how she was going to make it collapse, but the idea was superimposed by the still itching need to fuck she had, so a pelvic thrust solved two problems at once. In her fit of deep horniness, the aroused reptilian smashed her crotch against the surface of the large mountain, moaning out from the improvised but still effective jolts of stimulation she received in return. The mountain was hers.

“Ohhh yes, oh yeah! It feels so good, ahhh!” her lewd screams could only be matched by her energetic thrusts as she rocked her hips with all her might, her ass rubbing against the base while her hands gripped the mountain side in an effort to support her body. Icefyre humped faster and faster, bringing her growing body to orgasm several more times over the course of her expansion, the sexual escapade quickly drawing to a close as the mountain disappeared under her gaping pussy.

Bigger and bigger she grew, 30 miles, 60 miles, 120 miles, Icefyre was covering it all under her bulk, the people of other states able to see the image of a god-like female enjoying herself before they too were overtaken by her incomparable and ever-increasing size. Thousands of miles into the far reaches of the final layer of the biosphere she went, the rampant growth never creasing. The continent below was flooded with her sexual juices, spilling into the oceans, further convincing the dragoness of her peerless state worth of deification. “Mmmrrr,” she growled with a claw on her tummy as she looked down at the shrinking continent under her vast form, “I got the after-fun munchies again. I suppose it’s time to see how good of a snack Earth makes!”

And that was all she needed to say. Icefyre sat cross-legged like an Indian as her majestic wings continued feeding her energy from the sun, like solar panels. Her claws descended upon the crust of her home continent and she proceeded to uproot whatever was in front of her at the time. There was absolutely nothing the people below could do; she had been so blindingly fast with her growth and blitz-worthy strikes; her unexpected turns to worship her own self had confused and aroused nations at the same time on TV; Icefyre had left her mark in the world. “Now it’s time to eat it!” she chomped down on the crust, bedrock and increasingly tougher layers as if her giant fangs were shredding through a common sandwich. Icefyre’s gullet happily accepted the offering and eagerly demanded more with the help of her gurgling stomach. Just one bite sent Icefyre to a peculiar kind of heaven that she could not and did not want to come back from. It wasn’t the taste, it wasn’t the filling sensation, it was the feeling of power over the entire planet that made this so fulfilling and great, and now that she had had her first taste…

Like a ravenous monster that tasted flesh for the first time in years, the predatory reptilian increased the pace of her eating as if this was her last supper. Icefyre crunched the continent half down and didn’t wait to rip even more of that delicious crust out to devour it. The oceans started to flood into the cracks left by the growling titan as she fed on the disappearing continent; and all the while she grew, obscuring the sun with her overwhelming body, claiming that delicious solar energy for herself instead. Bit by bit, the eastern continents continued to vanish while the gargantuan feminine figure became more and more prominent, seemingly without stop. The Earth was being devoured, bite per bite, crunch per crunch, and Icefyre could only moan the bigger she grew thanks to it. Her size was eventually too much for the shrinking continents, with Icefyre’s weight being more than enough to cause the land to begin sinking, but a little moistness didn’t bother her. “It’s like having chunky soup, mmrrr!” she purred, groping whatever solid object popped out of the ocean, ripping it clean off, be it a mountain or different landscape; it didn’t matter anymore, it all disappeared into Icefyre.

When Icefyre reached planetary size, Earth had been reduced to an irregularly chomped apple, with a more hollowed side than the other. Her size had exploded with that feeding frenzy, and with her body large enough to receive the insane amounts of solar radiation coming her way, the planet Icefyre once inhabited had to settle for hovering above one of her open palms. “Oh boy, I didn’t know my girls were this big already! Must be because I’m still a growing girl!” she giggled as she pushed the broken world against her bust for a few brief seconds before her face, mouth and fangs coalesced into a predatory grin that told whatever intelligent life was back inside the planet that it was done. “And I have a lot of growing left to do!” With that, Earth was popped into the gaping maw of its destructor whose identity was only uttered but once before the curtains closed for the planet for good, “The Devourer.”

Icefyre was far from done however. With her eyes scanning the vastness of the dark void, she could see the buffet and playground that lay before her. “Fit for a goddess,” the dragoness’ voice spoke with arrogance; there truly was no trace left of the former Icefyre, only this creature born of greed, lust, gluttony, a combination of dangerous desires moved forwards by its primal instinct to consume and to envelop all that was. Icefyre clenched her fists and grinned, ready to continue her romp.

With her belly satisfied for at least a while longer, her insatiable lust for pleasure had returned with a vengeance. This time there were no people, no cars, no airplanes, no mountains, but the toys were still within reach. Fluttering her wings for the first time, Icefyre gained impulse that allowed her graceful movement across the stars. In no time, she had captured the first, second and fourth spheres from the Sol. Looking down at the first two small ones, she was reminded to look for and catch Luna, which had somehow survived her explosive growth and miraculously escaped her devastating hunger. “These give me a naughty-naughty idea…!”

After having experimented with an airplane earlier, Icefyre was beyond having any reservations whatsoever. Now she wanted to feel what planets would do to her vaginal folds, and the eagerness was making her nearly let go of her newly acquired toys. Gingerly wiggling with uncharacteristic, girlish excitement, the dragoness cheered once to psyche herself up before she adapted a more comfortable position. “It’s like being underwater, but without feeling wet! Mm, let’s see…” she lied on her back and spun in place a few times until she found her center, “Whee! This is fun. I have to try it later when I’m not so horny, or so hungry, or so horny AND hungry!” she growled as her tail twitched with barely bated anticipation.

Concentrating to stop her overeager tail and deeply inhaling, Icefyre pushed the moon into her awaiting moist lips. She purred as she felt her finger graze the sensitive fleshy bits, the moans starting once her finger pushed the natural satellite deeper into the squelching tunnel. “Ohhh, I grew too big too fast. Ahh, I need more…!” Mercury went inside next, quickly followed by Venus. Icefyre moaned with each addition, but the much larger one, Mars, seemed to require preparation, being the comparable size to an apple that fit in her hand.

“This will hurt if I push it all at once. Maybe I could split it… mmm, no. I want to feel it; I really want to feel it!” Icefyre growled. She already was stuffed with two planets and a moon, but she wanted that fourth object stretching her, and she wanted it now. She closed her eyes and meeped as she felt the large red rock push against her sex, attempting to reject it or make it collapse from the pressure of the tight entrance. Letting out a small sigh of pleasure, the focused black dragoness added her tail to the push while she bit down on her free claw to stifle the pain. She could feel the tremendous pressure exerted by her inner muscles, so she had to put an even stronger force to help the cracking sphere into her hotbox before it shattered into cosmic dust.

It was a losing battle for the celestial body, its effort to trespass the hole hungry for its presence met by an overwhelming amount of weight compressing it, forcing it to collapse into itself in order to fit. But the dragoness wasn’t giving up; she was using her fingers and tail to push harder and harder. The pain was unbearable at first, but with half of that red rock stretching her womanhood, Icefyre could barely contain her cries of pleasure. She bit harder onto her backhand, whimpering cutely as her vagina began to constrict, the muscles of her inner-passage finally giving in and working towards her objective. Mars was being drawn inside; she could feel it press up against the smaller planets and the moon that had gone inside with relative ease. And now, like a makeshift string of pleasure beads they were all moving further inside, together, pushed by her eager fingers and tail. “Nnnaaaahhh!” she exploded with pleasure again, her climax sending oceans worth of wetness floating off into space. Icefyre couldn’t hold it inside any longer; she screamed and thrashed about, having never experienced such powerful emotions before. “YES! Oh YES! I’m so huge, so powerful, oh so goddamn sexy!” she was drooling, heavily blushing, a mess of a dragoness completely overcome by her most basic desire, and when she thought it could never get any better, Icefyre found herself floating next to Jupiter, already about to exceed its size, as it glowed strangely.

The liquid excreted by the dragoness’ groin and mouth had somehow interfered with the gaseous planet’s composition, causing it to harden before her eyes. While Icefyre wasn’t a science buff, she was most definitely convinced that she could grasp the sphere without making it vanish like mist. Maybe the moistness in her claws had helped her with the smaller planets before! “Oh gods yes, I want THAT inside me too!” she said pointing at Jupiter, “And that one!” she smacked her cheeks together as her legs trembled when she saw Saturn behind, “And that! And THAT!”

There was no stopping that space-faring hungry pussy. Icefyre had at least made the sensible move to focus to speed her growth up and be a more reasonable size to take the toys she had seized in her lust-addled haste. Like at the beginning, and with every remaining planet and moon captured, she intended to force the spheres into herself in ascending order. Unlike before however, Icefyre greedily began to insert them without preparation; there was no trepidation in her.

The process that followed involved Icefyre smashing sphere after sphere into her body, feeding the larger ones into her honey-box to guarantee pleasure, while the smaller ones were rapidly turned into snacks for her hungering maw. Every push made Icefyre cry out in delight, she stuffed herself full of planets, one after another, their numbers quickly dwindling. But the black dragoness didn’t merely sit still. She was unable to fight back the excessive amount of energy swirling within, so she waddled through the near-empty solar system, collecting asteroids, smaller meteorites, anything that was big enough to warrant being stuffed with.

Icefyre wanted to satisfy her drooling cooch, but also her returning hunger, so she switched roles. Her tail began smacking her ass for pleasure while a hand vigorously fingered her main entrance, and all the while her remaining claw helped the hungry dragon to the delicacies of the void. Her body stretched and swelled for uncountable amounts of light years’ worth of size, pushing out and covering the once more-than-generous space of the solar system with more and more bodily sexiness. Heaping orgasm upon orgasm, the climaxing beast didn’t stop even when she ran out of solid objects to push into herself. Her hands and tail were more than enough to keep her erogenous zones pleased, and Icefyre’s sensitiveness was going crazy, driving her more and more insane the larger she became. She had become so big already that the warmth of Sol was starting to become uncomfortably intense, but that only made her grin again.

The Sun was next to her, no in front of her. “No… right under my wonderful self!” she madly laughed, feeling an orgasmic jolt ride up her spine due to the simple fact of having outgrown the largest object in the system. She tentatively thrust her chest out, bumping the giant ball of fire without burning herself. The strength of her armor plus the fact she had been sapping its strength had made the Sun a paltry opponent, a shadow of its former glory. Icefyre could put either claw in it and giggle as it tickled her fingers and nipples as she pushed it closer to her chest. “Yes, you know who your mistress is. All this power you’ve been feeding me, you will not make me wait any longer. Give it to me!” she commanded, her wings spreading, “Give it ALL to me!”

With her black wings glowing a deep crimson red, Icefyre saw the Sun become undone as solar flares cascaded outwards, flying into her wing membranes directly. The threads of pure orange flames disappeared into her body, the sphere dwarfed by her breasts coming undone like a yarn ball being pulled apart. Icefyre couldn’t hide her ecstasy any longer, and she came again, and again, and again. Her growth only picked up and continued to make her bigger and bigger and bigger, with her wings distributing the immense amounts of power everywhere inside of her being. The once proud Helios was gone, and in its place Icefyre had claimed all of its essence, turning her wings into fiery versions that were a testament to Icefyre’s official ascension as a goddess.

She quickly outgrew the emptied out solar system, and wasted no time in moving on to the next. One by one, all of the Milky Way’s inhabitants fell prey to the Devourer’s unabated hunger for power. Immense claws tore through the orbits holding order and plunged every celestial body in range into chaos. Her hungry maw ate each and all of them like candy, and she inhaled what she couldn’t grab. Icefyre was not only growing taller, she was also bulking up again, filling herself out with even more untamed raw strength, developing from an athletic amazon into a well-built goddess without losing that hourglass shape she had come to love to the point of obsession. “Yes, sexier, bigger, stronger, more beautiful! Make me more, more, MORE!”

Roars followed as Icefyre kept her fang filled maw open. More spikes began to protrude out of her back, jutting out of her elbows and the back of her feet as sharp talons. Her horns doubled back into devilish shapes as her fire wings burned brighter than ever. The cosmic power of the galaxy was flowing into her; she was inhaling the Milky Way! Like a balloon she swelled, larger, more beautiful, more powerful! The galaxy shrank and she enlarged, sucking the solar system container in as if it was air cotton candy. She inhaled more and more and more, her expansion breaking limit after limit, her body not stopping. Icefyre’s greed had turned into the sole agent of the universe’s destruction, as its owner, as its goddess and as its Devourer.

With her home galaxy gone, the next ones were easily torn up and added to the swirl of power pervading the evolving dragon goddess’ body, filling her with everything that had ever been created in this universe, until it all had been replaced with Icefyre. Without that being enough for her, Icefyre focused on the universe’s size she was catching up to and inhaled harder, eating it from the inside out. Her expansion redoubled, and she never stopped growing. “This is only the start!” she proclaimed in a loud warped voice.

----------------

“Ah, late. What a surprise!” Wave Wrestler Wendy was impatient. She hated getting into her wetsuit just to stand around. The surfboard at her side had been polished and the lioness was raring to go; the competition should have started at least ten minutes ago!

The judges were more patient however. The rule was to give contestants a 15 minute grace period before the actual competition could start, but keeping the national champion waiting was taking a toll on the audience, given that it was going to be a 1on1. On the other side of the spectrum, the sponsors were making quite a bit of extra cash by having Wendy pose in her form-fitting red and black neoprene to show off different gear brands in front of the cameras.

A microphone holding paw made it out of the conglomeration of people gathered behind the tall lioness, “Champion, XSports TV! How do you feel about the challenger taking this long to show up?”

“Bah! Are you seriously going to ask what everyone already knows?” Wendy rolled her eyes and folded her arms under her impressive bust, “That kitten was probably on a bet or something stupid like that. Even if she was good, the pressure of having to face a big contender like me…” the lioness put emphasis by pointing at her own chest, “…gave her a much needed reality check.”

The grinning reporter that had finally made it through the raving group of gathered fans joined the ensuing silence when his camera guy began to inch upwards over the suddenly shaded lioness. Up, up, higher…

“What? Killer line, I know,” the arrogant lioness blew into her claws with a smirk before the weight of two soft beach balls suddenly pressed her into the sand.

A cute yawn followed by a casual, “Sorry, cat-nap!” finally diverted the beach’s attention from the champion to the offending pair of neoprene covered breasts resting on the lioness’ head. “So where’s the champ?” the amazonian-proportioned cheetah asked with a grin. Icefyre had made sure to get a new wetsuit that would support her new curvier and bulkier frame, without tearing easily due to the large size of her assets. As a result of those very same breasts, Icefyre was unable to find the humiliated Wendy anywhere around. “Did she fall asleep too?”

It wasn’t long before the humiliated lioness under the vastness of the casual sounding female made her burst with anger, “Get off me you fat-chested oaf!”

“Oh?” Icefyre’s right eyebrow twitched a bit as she smirked and, in a comical manner, she pulled her breasts apart slightly, causing Wendy’s head to suddenly pop out between Icefyre’s enormous mounds. “Sorry. Didn’t see you down there… shorty.”

From the looks and the voice, it was unmistakable now. Beyond any reason was the image in front of the Wave Wrestler, whose only reaction was her jaw hitting the top of the larger feline’s chest.

Icefyre, satisfied with her petty but all the same effective revenge, was ready to show off her new body, in the new world, in the new system, in the new galaxy… in HER new universe. “So…” her blue eyes were on fire, “Shall we begin?”

The End.

Dedicated to SnickerdoodleCheetah!
DragonMasterX is offline   Reply With Quote