free hit counters
Missa - TF - Page 58 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transformation

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 11-22-2014   #685
sonix1
Leecher

Re: Missa - TF

I second that
sonix1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-22-2014   #686
Angelus
Frequent Poster

I'm on board with the Cheetah transformation.

Another idea is perhaps a shot-by-shot remake or homage to classic transformation scenes, done Missa-style.

Also, the whole moving/stretching/undulating of the shoulders and back is very, very sexy. More of that please.
Angelus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-22-2014   #687
Comicbookbabe
Smooth operator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelus View Post
I'm on board with the Cheetah transformation.

Another idea is perhaps a shot-by-shot remake or homage to classic transformation scenes, done Missa-style.

Also, the whole moving/stretching/undulating of the shoulders and back is very, very sexy. More of that please.
Why did I just flash to a shot by shot recreation of an American Werewolf in London?

Want to call me?
Use Niteflirt

Want to buy an MP3?
Bandcamp is awesome!

I'm now on Patreon!
Comicbookbabe's Patreon
Comicbookbabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-22-2014   #688
missa
Producer

Thanks TFViewer, Lowes

Amahain: YES! She might have said leopard. :P

Wellmet: Yes, I always like voice distortion once the transformation is almost complete (gradual). You'd like another werefuta? Maybe it is a good idea to do a futa version of the next wolf that I do.

Slayer & Rehtlh & Sonix: YES! The paws. I have spoken with a guy who does custom paws and hooves. Keep in mind these only are good for 1-2 uses. $600, six-HUNDRED-dollars. I have made a couple failed attempts at clay molds to make my own latex hooves and paws. It is time consuming and SUPER frustrating. I will keep working at it. I have never been good at sculpting, it is truly an art

Angeles: Oooh! Thank you.

Comic & Angeles: I *hope* all the She Wolfs after the first one have a little feminized version of "American Werewolf in London," even if it is a little bit.. that's the goal.
missa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-23-2014   #689
Anahki
AAWIL fanatic

Yes, the "American Werewolf" is the ultimate goal... and could be frustrating to get it. But I really agree with the idea of "enhancing" all those unfinished/disappoing almost-TFs from different movies/series.
Some examples? Nora's car TF in Being Human (adding more "fun" atfer the car, but it would require some outdoors work), Erin's first TF also in Being Human (again, outdoors work, and two performers), Elena's TF on the cage from Bitten (well, the cage could be a problem, though)... and all these are the first ones that come into my mind, but there are plenty of them out there (eg, Howling I, the last TF in front fo the cameras).

Btw, I've bought your SheWolf X, and really loved the concept and the model. I missed a couple of shots with the camera a bit far away to capture the overall scene, but I understand that a bathroom is a very small place... Ah, the video is now ranked 8th in Clips4Sale, even when most of us have bought it in Vidown Congratulations Missa!
Anahki is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-23-2014   #690
muffin_wins
muffin_wins

American Werewolf in London was the very first true modern transformation movie in which the transformation took place before your eyes instead of cut away's where make -- up is added to show the transformation. Howling was the second werewolf transformation movie. There was a slight transformation movie that had a star but was not well known called Up The Sandbox in which the star has fantasies one of which she hears some music that is suppose to make it easier in child birth and her stomach starts to grow. Then she goes to the stair and her stomach is about 6 months pregnant then goes up stairs to the powder room where she looks 8 or 9 months pregnant she panics then pushes on her stomach her stomach goes back to normal but her chest grows a little. She goes down stairs to show off her new assets to her husband who pays no attention to her and then she shrinks back to normal.
muffin_wins is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-23-2014   #691
Anahki
AAWIL fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by muffin_wins View Post
American Werewolf in London was the very first true modern transformation movie in which the transformation took place before your eyes instead of cut away's where make -- up is added to show the transformation. Howling was the second werewolf transformation movie. There was a slight transformation movie that had a star but was not well known called Up The Sandbox in which the star has fantasies one of which she hears some music that is suppose to make it easier in child birth and her stomach starts to grow. Then she goes to the stair and her stomach is about 6 months pregnant then goes up stairs to the powder room where she looks 8 or 9 months pregnant she panics then pushes on her stomach her stomach goes back to normal but her chest grows a little. She goes down stairs to show off her new assets to her husband who pays no attention to her and then she shrinks back to normal.
Master Topic Derrailer xD.
Unread 11-23-2014   #692
howlingfan
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anahki View Post
Master Topic Derrailer xD.
Also, "The Howling" was released several months BEFORE "AWIL." (Oh, to be a werewolf fan in 1981.)
howlingfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-23-2014   #693
Greebrun
Process Fan

Homages are nice, but shot-by-shot recreations? Can't say I'm a fan, would rather see something fresh.
Greebrun is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-23-2014   #694
Coal
Process Fan

Maybe open up for donations, Or have a version of your vids that costs a little more, with the extra going towards those expensive paws.
Coal is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-23-2014   #695
Anahki
AAWIL fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greebrun View Post
Homages are nice, but shot-by-shot recreations? Can't say I'm a fan, would rather see something fresh.
You're right, but for he case of AAWIL, you will change the gender... and that is a huge change, my friend. Yes, once I see a shot-by-shot version of that TF, I could rest in peace. Anyway, we are not talking about exactly this, as long as the budget available is in other different scale, so this is about creativity with the resources available .
Unread 11-24-2014   #696
Cactus Jack
Fan of the Art of Process

A shot for shot American Werewolf would be buys if you ask me. Barefoot in jeans lounging around for a minute before ripping clothes off and writhing and moaning, all great stuff. It doesn't even need to be a huge money deal, no 600 dollar paws, just a 5 dollar t shirt.

Tags
beast, cat tf, chicken, donkey/horse, pig, werewolf