free hit counters
Something is up the ARarchive site - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > AP/AR

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 03-05-2018   #1
marthlord54545
Frequent Poster
 
marthlord54545's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 215
Exclamation Something is up the ARarchive site

Not sure if it's me but I want to the ARarchive site just a bit ago and I saw a something completely different as I feel that the site was taken over or something else but it's all in Chinese

Here is a link to the site to see what I mean- http://www.ararchive.com/

So it appears to be the main home and everything else except the image gallery as I have a link to the gallery and that seem normal- http://www.ararchive.com/gallery3/
marthlord54545 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-05-2018   #2
JasonSlayer
Frequent Poster
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 136
Re: Something is up the ARarchive site

It's ads for Japanese coffee. I saw it this morning on my phone, and I was so scared I'd gotten a virus!
JasonSlayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-05-2018   #3
marthlord54545
Frequent Poster
 
marthlord54545's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 215
Re: Something is up the ARarchive site

Okay it's not me as well. Though I would what is up with the site through
marthlord54545 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-05-2018   #4
cparle87
Leecher
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 5
Re: Something is up the ARarchive site

Quote:
Originally Posted by marthlord54545 View Post
Not sure if it's me but I want to the ARarchive site just a bit ago and I saw a something completely different as I feel that the site was taken over or something else but it's all in Chinese

Here is a link to the site to see what I mean- http://www.ararchive.com/

So it appears to be the main home and everything else except the image gallery as I have a link to the gallery and that seem normal- http://www.ararchive.com/gallery3/
Literally just came from there, saw it too. Actually have chills right now wondering if I got off the page quickly enough to avoid a virus.
cparle87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-06-2018   #5
azerty47-2
Frequent Poster
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: France
Posts: 102
Re: Something is up the ARarchive site

That's weird, it looks normal to me... I don't know if that's because I'm browsing it from my Wii U at the moment or because it's over, but I'm not encountering that problem. Good thing, too; let's hope this is resolved soon, if it's not over already.
azerty47-2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-06-2018   #6
marthlord54545
Frequent Poster
 
marthlord54545's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 215
Re: Something is up the ARarchive site

Quote:
Originally Posted by azerty47-2 View Post
That's weird, it looks normal to me... I don't know if that's because I'm browsing it from my Wii U at the moment or because it's over, but I'm not encountering that problem. Good thing, too; let's hope this is resolved soon, if it's not over already.
Well I just checked again after reading your post and I'm getting the visuals like yesterday with the Japanese text and Tea ads
marthlord54545 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-06-2018   #7
azerty47-2
Frequent Poster
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: France
Posts: 102
Re: Something is up the ARarchive site

Quote:
Originally Posted by marthlord54545 View Post
Well I just checked again after reading your post and I'm getting the visuals like yesterday with the Japanese text and Tea ads
Then I guess it only comes from the ads. I'm browsing the site as I type with an ad-blocker enabled, and the site appears perfectly normal. That's still weird, I never heard of an ad that does this... I hope something can be done against it; I don't know if it's dangerous, but even if it's not, it's intrusive and annoying as hell.
azerty47-2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-06-2018   #8
marthlord54545
Frequent Poster
 
marthlord54545's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 215
Re: Something is up the ARarchive site

Quote:
Originally Posted by azerty47-2 View Post
Then I guess it only comes from the ads. I'm browsing the site as I type with an ad-blocker enabled, and the site appears perfectly normal. That's still weird, I never heard of an ad that does this... I hope something can be done against it; I don't know if it's dangerous, but even if it's not, it's intrusive and annoying as hell.
Hmm I see, I might try enabling mine and see what happen but yeah this is annoying
marthlord54545 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-07-2018   #9
Ryu Hayabusa
Process Fan
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 43
Re: Something is up the ARarchive site

Yeah, there's got to be someone on this forum that can either pass the message on or let us know what's going on. Heideggar is in charge there, right?
Ryu Hayabusa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-07-2018   #10
marthlord54545
Frequent Poster
 
marthlord54545's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 215
Re: Something is up the ARarchive site

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryu Hayabusa View Post
Yeah, there's got to be someone on this forum that can either pass the message on or let us know what's going on. Heideggar is in charge there, right?
From my knowledge, that is correct. Heideggar is in charge of the site
marthlord54545 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-12-2018   #11
heidegger
Proprietor, AR Archive
 
heidegger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 37
Re: Something is up the ARarchive site

Someone please try it now and see if you still get the ad. It never showed up for me so I did not know there was anything going on. I think I have rooted it all out, so it would help if someone who has seen it checks,

Heidegger
__________________
Heidegger
proprietor, AR Archive
www.ararchive.com
heidegger is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-12-2018   #12
marthlord54545
Frequent Poster
 
marthlord54545's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 215
Re: Something is up the ARarchive site

Quote:
Originally Posted by heidegger View Post
Someone please try it now and see if you still get the ad. It never showed up for me so I did not know there was anything going on. I think I have rooted it all out, so it would help if someone who has seen it checks,

Heidegger
Alright it works now and here is a screenshot for proof
Attached Images
File Type: png ararchive.PNG (298.2 KB, 85 views)
marthlord54545 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
ararchive

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:25 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.