free hit counters
Female Werewolf needles in a haystack - Page 145 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transformation

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 01-27-2021   #1729
Kantomaster1111
Frequent Poster

Re: Female Werewolf needles in a haystack

Her transformations are amazing but she could really do with switching up the stories/circumstances a bit. But then again, I'm holding out hope that her big transformation piece she's been teasing will more than make up for what's lacking in her current videos (which isn't much).
Kantomaster1111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-27-2021   #1730
Cactus Jack
Fan of the Art of Process

A few things to note, first of all she's a bit limited by the pandemic, so most of what she's shooting has to take place inside her house. She was looking into hiring another model to work with but again the pandemic shelved that idea. As for the contact lenses, she's working toward getting health insurance so she can custom prescription contacts. She had tried using another pair of contacts but they caused her some pain so she went back to the other pair. Taking all of that into account, I don't have a complaint in the world.
Unread 01-27-2021   #1731
Voral
Lurker

I've been subscribing off and on when I can to Rose for a while and never have been disappointed. For those who say they want to see clothes ripping (which I am a big fan of), she did mention a while back that she will begin experimenting with that in future videos. I, like everyone, am waiting patiently for her big project to be released. I do not think anyone will be disappointed with it.
Voral is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-27-2021   #1732
Rei-Lin
Process Master

I wouldn't say I'm disappointed in her work just that as others have said her choice in props is a bit strange. The teeth are really weird and a lot of her videos are the painful type. All the blood is a turn off for me even though I wouldn't mind seeing it now and then, but not in ever single video. The claws she's using have improved and I like the multiple nipple thing she's got going on. The fur is okay, it's not as bad as some but it always looks like there's too much in one spot, like it's just a huge pile of fur. It's not bad and has gotten better.

One thing she should work on is adding sounds of things changing even when we can't see them. It gives the sense of the transformation occurring. One great example is the Fetish short where we could hear her bones snapping and some claw ripping going on even though the camera was focused on her face. Then she looked down to see that her hand had started to change. We heard it even if we didn't see it. Most of her clips we only hear things happen when they're on camera and that could improve with a small adjustment like this. Just my two cents, can't wait for her to continue her improvements. Glad somebody like Rose is doing good work like she does. =)
Unread 01-28-2021   #1733
Lecher
Process Master

She does good work. Major limiting factor for me 8s pack of clothes ripping.
Lecher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-28-2021   #1734
cvb
Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by krimzonwulf View Post
Counterpoint- Rose works harder on fur than anyone else has. If that’s part of the TF appeal, she’s WAAAAAAY ahead of the curve.
This is correct. There's no competition, and at the same time, she's getting better. I'd add also there's an increasing amount of fur she uses, which I appreciate.
cvb is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-28-2021   #1735
Anahki
AAWIL fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by cvb View Post
This is correct. There's no competition, and at the same time, she's getting better. I'd add also there's an increasing amount of fur she uses, which I appreciate.
Yes, you're completely right. And she's also demonstrating that the business can be profitable. I mean, she's not becoming rich or whatever, but right now she has 382 subscribers, at 12 dollars each, minus the 7% for the platform... and once again, she deserves every single penny of it, for sure
Anahki is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-28-2021   #1736
Mauser8mm
Process Fan

Is this Rose Crowley on clips 4 sale?
Mauser8mm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-28-2021   #1737
slayer1
Process Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauser8mm View Post
Is this Rose Crowley on clips 4 sale?
She posts on a Site called subscribestar
Unread 01-31-2021   #1738
slayer1
Process Master

I just unsubscribed before feb payment comes, she’s doing fine earning nearly $5k a month now. I’ll return once there’s more variety and for all the reasons we mentioned above. I really do not like those bloody gnarly fangs she uses.
Unread 01-31-2021   #1739
Davi
Process Fan

Same
Davi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-31-2021   #1740
Thrillerboy
Frequent Poster

Rose does strive for an atmosphere based largely on horror, mixed at times with the sexual gratification of the fetish side of this all. For some people, it just won't be their thing. From the way people are describing her work, though, you'd think she's recreating the werewolf transformations from Hemlock Grove or something. It's kinda silly to see so much hand wringing over a tablespoon of red corn syrup in someone's mouth

Last edited by Thrillerboy; 01-31-2021 at 09:43 PM.
Thrillerboy is offline   Reply With Quote