free hit counters
Evil conversion(for the lack for better term) - Page 228 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transformation

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 12-01-2009   #2725
monomonkey
it's monkey twice!

Re: Evil conversion(for the lack for better term)

Finished translating one of the chapters of Corruption Planet, the doujin collection of Sailor Moon short stories. This is another result of an all-nighter, so forgive any errors (though I'm pretty sure there aren't any).

If the filename doesn't give it away, this is Sailor Venus's story. The second one, which Saha calls "Beautiful Beast" in the table of contents from the other release.

These take an obscene amount of effort to translate. If ever you were wondering what takes professional translators so long to do one of these chapters, I can tell you all about it.
Attached Files
File Type: zip Corruption Planet (Venus - Beautiful Beast).zip (1.62 MB, 456 views)
monomonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-01-2009   #2726
Ilparazzo
Advocate of Evil

Quote:
Originally Posted by monomonkey View Post
Finished translating one of the chapters of Corruption Planet, the doujin collection of Sailor Moon short stories. This is another result of an all-nighter, so forgive any errors (though I'm pretty sure there aren't any).

If the filename doesn't give it away, this is Sailor Venus's story. The second one, which Saha calls "Beautiful Beast" in the table of contents from the other release.

These take an obscene amount of effort to translate. If ever you were wondering what takes professional translators so long to do one of these chapters, I can tell you all about it.
Awesome stuff as usual, I'm just about done with that other project we talked in PM.
Unread 12-01-2009   #2727
omglawlz
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rick404 View Post
Not much on the plot specifics of the series but here's a sort of in-betweener of Setsuna Higashi and Eas from Fresh Pretty Cure by Haruyama.
Is there more to it?
omglawlz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-01-2009   #2728
rick404
Meddler

Nope that's it. Though there are other pics of Eas about on his page. The artist just likes setting up situations that show off young panties and pantyhose.
rick404 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-01-2009   #2729
rb9
Process Master

Quote:

Very impressive!!!! I am greatly anticipating the one where venus and others get cocooned...

DQ4 heroine transformed as Witch Lady.

Find a lot of VG/RPG femdom corruption (and MCl, monstergirl) at groups.yahoo.com/groups/ricobanderas9
rb9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-01-2009   #2730
monomonkey
it's monkey twice!

I'm probably not doing that one for two reasons. One, it's twice as long as this one. Two, I don't like that artist =p

It may be in progress from a commissioner though. Who knows.
Unread 12-01-2009   #2731
rb9
Process Master

Quote:
I'm probably not doing that one for two reasons. One, it's twice as long as this one. Two, I don't like that artist =p

It may be in progress from a commissioner though. Who knows.
@_@

Find a lot of VG/RPG femdom corruption (and MCl, monstergirl) at groups.yahoo.com/groups/ricobanderas9
Unread 12-01-2009   #2732
monomonkey
it's monkey twice!

If it's any consolation, I'm working on a do-it-yourself guide on how to translate Japanese. I'll post it somewhere here when I'm done.
Unread 12-02-2009   #2733
rb9
Process Master

Quote:
If it's any consolation, I'm working on a do-it-yourself guide on how to translate Japanese. I'll post it somewhere here when I'm done.
Lol, I can read and write Japanese and know a decent amount of kanji, but translating and finding colloquial meanings of shit is a different ball game.

Unread 12-03-2009   #2734
Snips0123
Process Fan

Well, I just got the Heroine Brainwash video today, I'll figure out how to capture it over the weekend and then hopefully have it up soon.

Edit: Ok, the convertion process is running atm. All I need now is the know how to get it on RS or something.

Last edited by Snips0123; 12-03-2009 at 05:42 AM.
Snips0123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-03-2009   #2735
jojomb
Process Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snips0123 View Post
Well, I just got the Heroine Brainwash video today, I'll figure out how to capture it over the weekend and then hopefully have it up soon.

Edit: Ok, the convertion process is running atm. All I need now is the know how to get it on RS or something.
Never tried Rapidshare myself, but its really easy to put stuff on MegaUpload. You don't need to make an account or anything
jojomb is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-03-2009   #2736
rb9
Process Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by jojomb View Post
Never tried Rapidshare myself, but its really easy to put stuff on MegaUpload. You don't need to make an account or anything
Conversion? So you just did a screencapture? I need to figure out how to do that since I have like a grand worth of their videos... haha.