free hit counters
Just Add Water - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Growth

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 10-07-2015   #1
foxmaster5
Fx Artist

Just Add Water: 1st Patreon Milestone Reached!

Just a little something I can commissioned a while back that seemed fitting here. Even more so since its going to be 102 in LA this weekend and I kinda wish this was how some woman worked.

The girls set up she grows larger when she comes in contact with water. I have a several page comic being done with her about being stuck in a rain storm in the city.

Let me know what you think and enjoy.

https://www.patreon.com/justaddwater
Attached Images
File Type: jpg just_add_water_by_mistressadaira-d69xhau.jpg (131.4 KB, 1215 views)

Last edited by foxmaster5; 09-27-2016 at 10:42 PM.
foxmaster5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-07-2015   #2
Flak
CRUSH SMASH

Re: Just Add Water

Quote:
Originally Posted by foxmaster5 View Post
Just a little something I can commissioned a while back that seemed fitting here. Even more so since its going to be 102 in LA this weekend and I kinda wish this was how some woman worked.

The girls set up she grows larger when she comes in contact with water. I have a several page comic being done with her about being stuck in a rain storm in the city.

Good to see you back in action, feels like it's been awhile.

And quite a comeback to boot, your recent submissions of growing gals are superb.
Unread 10-08-2015   #3
a0040pc

I look forward to seeing the comic since I really enjoyed seeing that commission when it was first released some time ago.
Unread 10-10-2015   #4
RedJack
♠♣ Jack the Ripper ♦♥

Quote:

It looks great and if it's any clue to what's in store for the comic, I believe a lot of us will enjoy it. Also I like the plot behind and hope the growth won't be too quick and we won't get magic clothes... but whatever the case, it sounds good and the sample looks great

Quote:
Originally Posted by a0040pc View Post
I look forward to seeing the comic since I really enjoyed seeing that commission when it was first released some time ago.
Same here.
RedJack is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-13-2015   #5
foxmaster5
Fx Artist

Fun little side commission of the nameless redhead having some issues watering the flowers. I'll try and have it colored soon; moving my house this weekend.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg outgoing.jpg (985.7 KB, 693 views)
Unread 10-14-2015   #6
a0040pc

Cool picture, can't wait to see the coloured version. BTW does she have a name and back story?
Unread 11-01-2015   #7
foxmaster5
Fx Artist

Happy Belated Halloween Process

It would seem our redhead heroine who grows when she gets wet was having such a good time at the Halloween party..when suddenly! At least she was wearing an Alice in Wonderland costume so that makes it better right? Always stay in character

Happy belated Halloween guys!! Hope you enjoyed the growth. I plan on getting at least one image of our growing redhead done a month so if you have any scenarios you'd like to see done, let me know in the comments! More holiday themed goodness is coming for the redhead and that dude who always seems to be with her.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1Dlfgp1.jpg (850.2 KB, 674 views)
Unread 11-01-2015   #8
Mr Wayne
The Man~the Myth~the Bat

Thumbs up Re: Just Add Water

Quote:

It would seem our redhead heroine who grows when she gets wet was having such a good time at the Halloween party..when suddenly! At least she was wearing an Alice in Wonderland costume so that makes it better right? Always stay in character

Happy belated Halloween guys!! Hope you enjoyed the growth. I plan on getting at least one image of our growing redhead done a month so if you have any scenarios you'd like to see done, let me know in the comments! More holiday themed goodness is coming for the redhead and that dude who always seems to be with her.
FoxMaster5,

Hey hey hey! Nice work. Belated or not, this well conceived & drawn piece of artwork is a splendid contribution. Thank you.

Mr Wayne is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-02-2015   #9
RedJack
♠♣ Jack the Ripper ♦♥

Talking Re: Just Add Water

Quote:

Best Halloween Ever (Sounds like Comic Book Guy from the Simpsons) But really, that is an awesome Halloween themed drawing!
RedJack is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-08-2015   #10
foxmaster5
Fx Artist

I come bearing gifts.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg mqTvyVV.jpg (506.9 KB, 342 views)
Unread 11-08-2015   #11
Mr Wayne
The Man~the Myth~the Bat

Red face Re: Just Add Water

Quote:
I come bearing gifts.
Your generous gifts are well received. Too bad though there wasn't clothes rippage..

Mr Wayne is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-08-2015   #12
foxmaster5
Fx Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Wayne View Post
Your generous gifts are well received. Too bad though there wasn't clothes rippage..
Are you saying I didnt have the foresight to have a follow up image created with just that happening?

Though agreed the artist didn't make her clothing as tiny as I wanted but for the price it was worth it. Don worry that turtleneck is going down.

That said my work will start having a month long lag release as my Patreon contributors will get to see it first, including the follow up to this image AND the 4 page comic of Isabelle getting caught in a rain storm. Check it out here: https://www.patreon.com/justaddwater?ty=h

There will be weekly updates and comics galore.

Last edited by foxmaster5; 11-08-2015 at 11:35 PM.
foxmaster5 is offline   Reply With Quote