free hit counters
TF Request Thread(Read First Post) - Page 163 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transformation

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 05-23-2013   #1945
geneticks
Browser

Re: TF Request Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by danio13 View Post
I'm looking for a one-shot picture of a cat in the process of transforming into a woman. It was an illustration for a story called "Substitution" by Doc.
There you go. It's by Hazard.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg melalmostthere.jpg (299.3 KB, 356 views)
geneticks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-30-2013   #1946
Psion-X
Leecher

I apologize ahead of time as an annoying lurker looking for help.

Normally I'm not a huge fan of strange transformations, in fact the very thing I'm looking for I originally found distasteful. Time and wandering interests make such things seem somewhat amusing in hindsight. What I'm saying is one particular transformation has my eye and that is the Multibreasted/uddered cow-girl. Anyway.

For those of you that follow the ever fantastic ZDemian, there was a period where he removed almost everything from his DeviantArt page, and stopped producing content for a time, at least publicly. Though his older works can still make most mediocre artists pale and shy away in embarrassment, there was an obvious desire to discard things he no longer thought relevant or 'good'. Unfortunately among the casualties were a number of pieces I liked and actually constantly refer to as my mental image of what a cowgirl should look like. So I've been spending years snapping up pictures I can find and hiding them away lest they get taken away again. There's one outstanding image I cannot find though and I wonder if anyone has it.

It's a picture of a cowgirl in a bar portrayed as a sort of waitress or wench. She's blonde I believe and is dressed in a milkmaid sort of outfit. As with many ZDemian Cowgirls she has four breasts, and the distinct outline of an udder under her skirt. It was such a nice picture of just a simple cowgirl working at her job that was seemingly innocuous that it remains my main point of reference for multi-breasted cowgirls even though I do not have the picture myself. Sadly the details are growing extremely fuzzy as I think the picture is about 5+ years old. If anyone can help, I'd much appreciate it.

I know it is not at all in his gallery, I'm almost certain it isn't posted anywhere, I'm more wondering if it is in someone's files somewhere.
Psion-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-01-2013   #1947
dorintf
Process Master

I can't find anything with a subject in a bar, but here's the closest thing I could find in my library. None are standing in a bar, but there's a few dressed up as waitresses/milkmaids.
dorintf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-05-2013   #1948
soniagreene
Frequent Poster

Do you know who made these? I found them on Gurochan, and I've been waiting for over a year for someone to reply, but to no avail.

ps I'm also one of the people trying to find more of Zdemians work. I'll post some of my findings later.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 127521571888.jpg (60.5 KB, 110 views)
File Type: jpg 1297132773136.jpg (56.2 KB, 108 views)
soniagreene is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-06-2013   #1949
t-rav
Tee Eff

Hey Guys! I know one of that No-Name posted up one of Curious-Case's TF sequences, and I been looking for some of the artist's other works. I didn't have much luck! Would anyone know where I can find some of the other sequences the artist did? Thanks a bunch!
t-rav is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-06-2013   #1950
legend293
Frequent Poster

Hey I am looking for any Tf ( does not include weight gain, or futa) That involves bulma, chi chi, or videl from dragon ball z. I don't know if there is not much out there or I just suck at looking for dragon ball z tf.
legend293 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-06-2013   #1951
TF-Viewer
Slave to the Process Forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by legend293 View Post
Hey I am looking for any Tf ( does not include weight gain, or futa) That involves bulma, chi chi, or videl from dragon ball z. I don't know if there is not much out there or I just suck at looking for dragon ball z tf.

Quote:
5. Requests should be kept to existing material.
Try not to request for process material that you do not know if exists or not such as "I am looking for process material of [insert character].
TF-Viewer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-07-2013   #1952
legend293
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TF-Viewer View Post
okay gotcha wont do it again. But maybe there can be a forum ( if there isn't one already) that someone can make requests forum like this so people can find new things if I can post this is the normal tf forum I will gladly move it there =).
legend293 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-15-2013   #1953
MysteryShadow
Frequent Poster

Re: TF Request Thread(Read First Post)

I remember in a episode of School Days(At least I think it was) but can't recall the episode number. A girl accidentally collides her head with a passing cat and switches bodies with it. Most of the of segment shows a guy that has a crush on her going on a date with the cat in the girls body(him not realizing it of course).

Last edited by MysteryShadow; 06-15-2013 at 06:43 PM.
MysteryShadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-15-2013   #1954
Quantum Heart
froppy

Quote:
Originally Posted by danio13 View Post
I'm looking for a one-shot picture of a cat in the process of transforming into a woman. It was an illustration for a story called "Substitution" by Doc.
Might you have a link to that story by any chance?
Quantum Heart is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-16-2013   #1955
sharklwser
Leecher

Re: TF Request Thread(Read First Post)

hello I'm looking for a really old picture. it's of a tiger transformation, although it could be an orange cat, caused by a collar. I believe it's by FurryKat but I can't find any of their art.
sharklwser is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-17-2013   #1956
no-name
The Undying Shadow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quantum Heart View Post
Might you have a link to that story by any chance?
Here ya go:
http://doc.tf-media.net/browse/view_story.php?story=132
no-name is offline   Reply With Quote