free hit counters
More general 'increased beauty' - Page 17 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > And Everything Else...

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 09-08-2008   #193
johnsmith
Process Fan

Re: More general 'increased beauty'

Thats a great clip, I've seen it on youtube and it always cuts before you see what she looks like. Now I see that they don't really show it. If u have the whole movie can u post the be scene from this movie
johnsmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-09-2008   #194
Hardcase
Frequent Poster

There was an interesting flash on this site a few years ago, but they removed it. It dealt with Alice in Wonderland growing more beautiful and blonde. Sadly, I can't seem to find it anywhere on the net.

The original link (BROKEN): http://www.ubcfumetti.com/abelard_sn...ione/alice.htm

"Alice Wonder" flash by Roberto Rosi.
Hardcase is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-09-2008   #195
Vengeance1701
Modest Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardcase View Post
There was an interesting flash on this site a few years ago, but they removed it. It dealt with Alice in Wonderland growing more beautiful and blonde. Sadly, I can't seem to find it anywhere on the net.

The original link (BROKEN): http://www.ubcfumetti.com/abelard_sn...ione/alice.htm

"Alice Wonder" flash by Roberto Rosi.
I did my best Net-fu and...... got nothing myself. I will continue trying, though.
Unread 09-09-2008   #196
s2325
Frequent Poster

try http://web.archive.org/web/*/http://...ione/alice.htm
s2325 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-09-2008   #197
Hardcase
Frequent Poster

My net-fu must bow to yours, s2325.

On a second look, though, I can't seem to pull it up.

I will continue my on-again, off-again search of the net.
Unread 09-09-2008   #198
Vengeance1701
Modest Moderator

Yeah, it just gives the basic structure but no content.
Unread 09-09-2008   #199
Hardcase
Frequent Poster

I'm pretty sure it's been placed on here, but just in case...

http://ny.beam.tv/beamreels/reel_pla...e&xip=4b27d810

I'm still holding out for "Wonder Alice in Wonderland."
Unread 09-10-2008   #200
Jamball
A Process Lover

HardCase,

I love that commercial and I think it works perfectly for this thread.

In case some of you missed it in the AP/AR thread, here's the AR/IB from the South American cartoon on dailymotion:

South American IB

And an old add from Channel 5 in England for a plastic surgery show:

Channel 5 IB

I've got a few more I'm looking for.

Also, I've got a snippet of a story I wrote if any are interested.

--
Jamball

Last edited by Jamball; 09-10-2008 at 06:59 PM.
Jamball is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-12-2008   #201
Jamball
A Process Lover

Does anyone have a nice Hi-rez version of when the girl changes in My Super Ex-girlfriend. I think that'll fit nicely into this catagory.

Also, he's a snippet the pertains to this subject from a larger story I wrote/am writing.

Excerpt from "Magic and the Modern Chemist"

. . .
He went to the cafeteria to get some breakfast. That?s where I?ll start, he thought. Time to make some lucky freshman dog, into a freshman babe. Jake sat down at a table by himself and scanned the students sitting at their respective tables, enjoying a nice cafeteria style breakfast. That?s when he spotted her. A slightly plump, her mother would call her ?big boned?, freshmen girl sitting at a table with two other ladies, who were a couple dress sizes smaller. She wore braces and her hair was greased back and pulled into a tight ponytail. She didn?t talk much, she mostly listened to the other two talk about a date they had went on over the weekend. She sat quietly, enjoying some cereal and a bran muffin. She was short, about 5?1?, but weighed nearly 200 lbs. Jake smiled as he thought about what she would become.

He didn?t know her name however. It came to him, like a dream. Bethany. Her name is Bethany. And the other two girls? Lindsay and Kristen, both freshman also. Bethany has just always sort of hanged out with them, and when they started to develop and Bethany didn?t, they started to ignore her, but they still pretended to like her. Boy, were they in for a surprise, Jake thought.

Bethany bit into her bran muffin. Her mother told her that the bran would help clean out her system, and might help her loose weight. Bethany would try anything. She hated being fat. She didn?t understand why she was. She worked hard, didn?t eat a lot and got plenty of sleep. She dreamed of being thin, like her friends, Lindsay and Kristen. She remembers in 6th grade, when they were all fat little girls. The Lindsay and Kristen stopped growing out, and starting growing up. By 8th grade, they were both four inches taller and had breasts. Bethany was still only 5?, still growing out, and had no breasts.
She spent the last two summers working out with her brother. She lifted, ran, hiked, biked, swam, played sports, anything to shed the weight. Nothing worked. She was the strongest girl she knew and could probably out swim and out bike the entire freshman class. Still she was fat. She considered bulimia or anorexia, but feared too much for her body. She wanted to lose weight, not destroy her life. Her mother told her that her time would come, and slowly she would grow up, not out, and the weight would come off and she would be a beautiful young lady. Bethany cried at night when she looked in the mirror. She didn?t see a beautiful young woman, she saw a fat little girl that was ugly. A face too oily and fat and covered with pimples for any boy to like let alone love. She often believed she would die alone.

Bethany ate her bran muffin and stared at Lindsay and Kristen, in their designer clothes that they could actually fit into, pretending to listen to them. She had felt their friendship drift apart when they hit puberty and she did not. She only had a few pubic hairs, and when she watched them shower, they had a thick bush of hair. Suddenly she had a little dizzy spell. It dissipated quickly. She bit down on something hard.

?Ow,? she said, that hard object hurting her teeth. She reached into her mouth to pull it out.

?What is it?? Lindsay asked, half interested. Bethany examined what she pulled out.

?It looks like a little piece of metal.?

?Weird. Are there any more in the muffin?? Kristen asked. She had an un-eaten muffin sitting in front of her. Bethany examined her muffin closely and didn?t see anything else that looked metal. She pulled off a small clump, checked it over, and put it in her mouth. After a couple chews she was satisfied that bite was free of any foreign objects. Just then, she bit something hard again. She pulled it out again. It was another piece of metal.

?Shit, another one.? Lindsay said. ?It looks kind of like one of your braces Bethany.?
Bethany ran her tongue over her teeth, checking for missing braces. Sure enough, two were missing and she felt a third one loose. She tried to tell Lindsay she was right, and the brace flew out of her mouth, hitting Lindsay in the shoulder.

?Hey, say it, don?t spray it. Is that another one??

?I don?t know what?s happening?? Bethany said. She felt another one jingling around in her mouth. She spit it out. Then two more, both spit out. A few seconds later, she felt four more loose, she spit those out. In five minutes, she had lost all her braces.

?That?s weird, they?re not supposed to come off like that. My dad?s an orthodontist, and I know they?re not supposed to do that. He did my teeth, see.? Kristen smiled wide so Bethany and Lindsay could see her straight teeth, although they were stained slightly yellow. Kristen didn?t like to brush them. She would rather brush her hair. Bethany ran her finger over her teeth. There were no remnants of the braces, no wires, nothing. And her teeth felt straight. Her bottom teeth had come in too fast when she was a kid and they had gotten all squished and turned around, now they felt straight as an arrow. They felt, perfect.

?Hey guys, are my teeth straight?? Bethany smiled wide for her friends, showing her top and bottom teeth. They were bright white and perfect. They could have belonged to a toothbrush model.

?YES! Wow, that?s amazing. They?re so white too. You must have some dentist,? Kristen said.

?Didn?t you just get your braces like two weeks ago? Nothing personal, but your teeth were pretty fucked up, that?s almost unbelievable,? said Lindsay, ?here, look.? She pulled her compact out of her purse. Bethany opened it up and smiled into the mirror. Sure enough, her teeth were bright white and perfectly straight. She noticed that her lips seemed a little fuller too, not so thin.

?Wow, Beth, what kind of facial cleaner have you been using? Your face has really cleared up.? Kristen noted. She remembered Bethany?s face always dabbled with freckles and pimples.

?Nothing special.? Bethany looked back into the mirror. She saw that last remains of her pimples vanish. She could see her skin tone darken slightly, it became softer and smoother. The bell rang, signaling that class was about to start.

?Well, only two more weeks of school left, then we?re sophomores. Next year is going to be awesome. See you guys, I?ve got math.? Kristen left the table.

?Hey, Beth, let?s walk to P.E. together,? Lindsay suggested. They both got up to throw their food away. Bethany stopped and leaned on the table, she felt dizzy again. ?Beth, you okay??

?Yeah, I?m fine, just a little dizzy spell, that?s all.? She threw her things in to the trashcan and left the cafeteria with Lindsay. She noticed that Lindsay didn?t seem as tall as usual. She was even wearing her shoes with the three inch heels, and Bethany came up to her shoulder. Usually Bethany came up to Lindsay shoulder when they were both flat-footed. Bethany just had a regular pair of sneakers on. She shook it off as some optical illusion and continued towards the gym.

Jake knew that Bethany was going to have good day and left for his first period class.
?You know Beth, you should come with me and Kristen some time. We have a lot of fun.?

?Oh, I couldn?t, I?d just drag you guys down. I mean, look at me, I?m hideous.? Bethany almost felt the words hard to say. She started feeling not that displeased with her looks.

?Oh Beth, you?re too hard on yourself. You?re a good looking gal, or you?re going to be by next year at least.?

?Thanks, now I feel better.?

?Some girls just start late, that?s all I?m saying. I mean, look at Kristen, she bloomed way earlier than I did, but I?m already taller than her and I have a bigger chest.?

?Well, that?s all I can hope for I guess, to be taller than you and have a bigger chest than you,? Bethany said, sarcastically. She adjusted herself underneath her sweatshirt. She always tried to hide her fat under bulky clothes. She didn?t realize they made her more bulky looking. Her head was itching, so she scratched it. But she couldn?t satisfy herself. She stopped and looked in the mirror in the girl?s bathroom, to see if she could see anything. She was hit by another dizzy spell. She noticed her hair looked a little lighter in color, almost brown. Her hair was normally jet black. It also looked fluffier, not as greased and pulled back. She pulled out the ponytail and was shocked to see that locks flow down around her head. Her hair was vibrant and full of life. It bounced and shimmered in the fluorescent bathroom light. She couldn?t believe it. Her hair actually looked longer than it did just last night. Last night, she could swear that her hair barely brushed the bottom of her neck, now it was almost down past her shoulders. For the first time in her young adulthood, Bethany thought she looked halfway decent, almost dateable.

It was then she noticed how tight her shoes felt. The canvas slippers were bulging at the sides, her foot was pushing hard against the wall of the shoe. Again, she was struck by a dizzy spell. She slipped them off and saw a red ring around the top of her foot, were the ankle part dug in. She must have put on her little sisters, Bethany thought.

She walked the rest of the way to the girl?s locker room barefooted. She noticed that Lindsay didn?t look any taller, like she should have. Bethany still came up to her shoulder, almost a little bit beyond her shoulder now. I must be on higher ground, Bethany thought.
She didn?t think much more of it as the girls continued their walk to the locker room. Bethany was attacked by two more periods of dizziness, but they fleeted quickly. They passed some friends, who commented on how good Bethany?s hair looked, and they thought it was funny she was barefoot. ?What a rebel,? they said. They also kept asking if she died her hair. She didn?t understand what they meant. Bethany didn?t realize that she had so many friends. Lindsay almost seemed jealous that Bethany was getting the attention, and not her. Bethany almost thought of herself as being popular.

They got to the locker room and Bethany looked at herself in the mirror again. Her hair did look good. It fell nicely over her shoulders and accentuated her face well. She thought it really brought out her eyes. She never realized how blue they were. They shined brightly back at her in the mirror. She then realized how blonde her hair was. It was definitely blonde now. Not brown not a dirty blonde or a sandy blonde, but a bright golden blonde. Her hair looked like honey flowing over her shoulders, shoulders that almost looked slender. What?s going on, she thought. All of the sudden she felt dizzy, and had to lean against the wall to balance herself. She looked at her reflection in the mirror again. She saw some of her baby fat melt away from her face. Her cheekbones started show, her lips filled out and her eye lashes grew long, accentuating her big blue eyes. Wait a minute, she said to herself. She reached into her purse and took out her I.D. card. She looked closely at it. She saw herself, only it wasn?t herself. It was a fat girl, with greasy dark black hair and beady little brown eyes. She looked up in the mirror again. She saw a somewhat slender, pretty, blonde haired, blue eyed young woman staring back. What?s happening to me?

?Hey Beth, are you going to get dressed?Holy Shit! What happened to you?? Lindsay could believe her friends new look. She was darn near attractive. ?Did you die your hair, and lose some weight??

?I don?t know? I didn?t do anything special.?

?Well, you?re looking pretty good. C?mon, we need to get dressed so we won?t be late.? Bethany stood in front of the mirror for a moment, trying to figure out in her mind what was going on. But it wouldn?t let her. She began to accept the fact that she was a young attractive woman and never was the short, fat little girl.

Bethany was always apprehensive about getting dressed in front of other girls. Her weight was the biggest problem. This time was different. She wasn?t afraid. She did the combo to her lock and opened it. She took off her sweater and shirt. Lindsay?s locker was right next to hers. She watched Lindsay undress. She watched and studied the curves of her young body. Her slender legs, pert little breasts. Bethany thought about touching and kissing them. What? She wasn?t supposed to have those kinds of thoughts. But she couldn?t help it. She stood in front of her locker and stared at Lindsay getting dressed, almost in a trance. The white creamy silkiness of her tight but. What it would feel like to run her tongue along the small of her back, up to her neck and kiss it tenderly, lovingly.

Jake smiled to himself, sitting in his economics class. He knew everything that was going on with Bethany. Images, almost like video shots came to him.

Lindsay tied her shoes and caught Bethany starring at her. ?Beth, let?s go.? Bethany snapped back to reality, the fantasy broken. She put her gym shirt, noticing how loose it felt along with her sports bra, noticing how tight it felt. Her shorts were like a tent. Her legs looked tiny coming out of the huge holes. Although her shoes were tight, she still forced them on and ran out to gym class.

Class went great. Except during the few spells of dizziness she had, Bethany conquered and won every event. She was a super athlete. Everyone commented on how good she looked, wondering what diet program she was on. She made them all laugh when she said she wasn?t on a program and didn?t know what they were talking about. She got her biggest shock when they went back in the locker room to change.

Bethany walked with Lindsay and she noticed that she no longer only came up to her shoulder, but way past. She was head to head with Lindsay, maybe even taller. She wondered what changes occurred during gym class and raced to the locker room mirror. (She figured out that each time she got dizzy, some change occurred. She got dizzy 6 times during class.)

Bethany looked at her self in the mirror in disbelief. She could only see a faint remembrance of the old Bethany. The new Bethany was striking. She was thin and attractive. She looked at her long blond hair, now coming down to the lower part of her back. It was thick and strong and full of life and shine. She tore off her shirt and looked at her stomach. It wasn?t there anymore. She could see her belly button. All her stretch marks were gone. No trace. She pulled out the front of her shorts and panties and saw a full bush of blonde hair. She was so happy. She walked back to her locker to show Lindsay.
Lindsay had her gym bra off and was starting to put her regular one back on. She starred dumbfounded at Bethany. She could hardly recognize her.

?Beth??

?Uh huh. Can you believe it?? Bethany stood, eye to eye, smiling at Lindsay. Lindsay walked over, still topless and looked closer at her friend. She couldn?t believe it.

?Wow, you?re as tall as me.?

?Taller.? Beth was slouching and now she stood up straight. She was easily two inches taller the Lindsay. She was quickly struck by a dizzy spell. ?Oh know, something is going to change.?

?What?? Lindsay stared in amazement as she watched Bethany?s chest bulge out from the top and bottom of her sports bra. She could see the cleavage and flesh bubble out as it multiplied and grew. ?Woa, that was cool.?

Bethany forced the bra off over her head. The pressure was too great. Her chest stood perky and at attention in the locker room. She looked at them, wide eyed in wonderment.
?Oh my god! I?ve got tits!?

?Yes you do.? Lindsay walked over to her and touched them, making sure they were real. Electricity shot through Bethany.

?That felt good.? Bethany touched back, rubbing Lindsay?s breasts. Lindsay shuddered from the unusual pleasure. Lindsay had always thought about her and Kristen doing something like this, but never her and Bethany. Especially in the girls locker room.

Bethany was now groping Lindsay with both hands. Squeezing and kneading her breasts like doe. Lindsay moved in and grabbed Bethany, wrapping her arms around her new lithe body. She pulled her close. Lindsay wanted Bethany badly. She didn?t know why, but she kissed Bethany on the lips. Bethany kissed back, rolling her tongue around in her mouth. She squeezed her close. Lindsay could feel one of Bethany?s hands slip down to her crotch. She wanted it. Bethany stroked her clitoris, she knew right where Lindsay?s was. It was like she always wanted to do this with her, but could have sworn, yesterday these thought would have never came to her.

Lindsay moved her hand down to Bethany?s waist. She slid off Bethany?s shorts and panties . . .

If you'd like more, I can post the rest of the story.

--
Jamball
Jamball is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-12-2008   #202
Shadowsbane99
Frequent Poster

More please
Shadowsbane99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-14-2008   #203
Vengeance1701
Modest Moderator

Yeah, I'd like more, too, Jamball.
Unread 09-21-2008   #204
Very_Good_Karma
Likes Happy Endings

Just to give this great thread a nudge, here are some stories from The Overflowing Bra that focus specifically on IB. These are all consensual transformations as well. Most of them have been around quite awhile, but everything's new to somebody.

A plain-Jane college student tries out a mail-order dietary supplement from Venus Club, and then introduces a friend to their quality products in Venus Club 2.

In this very silly story, four girls and a cat enjoy the benefits of carelessly toying with what they do not understand, ultimately learning that Witchcraft is The Best Craft.

An unattractive college nerd gives herself a suite of sexy upgrades, resulting in Melissa 2.0, then follows up that qualified success with a bug patch in Melissa 3.0.

A research scientist quits his job to try again with a much missed ex-girlfriend, eventually leading to changes for both of them when she finds out he didn't leave his job empty-handed in Emily, Me, and The Device

Musical Process: The Process Forum Soundtrack

Last edited by Very_Good_Karma; 10-08-2008 at 02:25 AM.
Very_Good_Karma is offline   Reply With Quote