free hit counters
Evil conversion(for the lack for better term) - Page 114 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transformation

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 02-22-2009   #1357
monomonkey
it's monkey twice!

Re: Evil conversion(for the lack for better term)

It was directed at Ilparazzo in regards to the Crooked Navel scans.

Sorry for the confusion.

Thanks for letting me know the status on them.
monomonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-22-2009   #1358
olivera
Process Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Victor57 View Post
It's from a sanbun kyoden antology. In short a female resistance member is captured and brainwashed with this mask.
However, I can't remember the title
I tried all sanbun kyouden's anthologies on g-hentai, but I have not found this story. Do you have any other informations?
olivera is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-22-2009   #1359
transformative
skrew ball

Quote:
Originally Posted by olivera View Post
g-hentai
liar... there's no such thing as g rated hentai
Unread 02-22-2009   #1360
rick404
Meddler

For those who just barely miss the 2chan threads there is a short term archive that you can access after the threads go dead.

The picture links die quickly but it does help as an extension for those who end up sleeping through the active posts due to time zones etc.

Go to:
http://nijibox.ohflip.com/futalog/jun/

Look for the .mht link(s) for 悪堕ちスレ and click it. You may have to edit out the .html in the address bar to display the thread.
rick404 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-22-2009   #1361
Mitchell
Process Disciple

Quote:
Originally Posted by transformative View Post
as promised
I've checked both passwords, and DEFINITE no-go.
Mitchell is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-22-2009   #1362
Antaris
Process Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by rick404 View Post
Go to:
http://nijibox.ohflip.com/futalog/jun/

Look for the .mht link(s) for 悪堕ちスレ and click it. You may have to edit out the .html in the address bar to display the thread.
Just for additional information. From my personal experience, the archives will show up as messy random codes if you are using firefox or other browsers that is not IE.

I am now using Firefox add-ons such as UnMHT or IE Tab, and they working quite well.

Whatever happened to humanity, evolution, and cultural development, we just keep getting weirder.

And that's a good thing.
Antaris is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-22-2009   #1363
omglawlz
Frequent Poster

nice sequence here, too bad no one can translate the story behind it

http://snowolf0411.blog100.fc2.com/b...y-40.html#more

p.s. first pic in link is maria from dracula x
sequence of transformation is from saga of queenknight

Last edited by omglawlz; 02-22-2009 at 11:42 PM.
omglawlz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-23-2009   #1364
Ray_bones
Lurker

Good news for those looking for Phallic Girls 02.

Found a copy buried in the murky depts of my HDD, the images not another copy of the .rar's up on rapidshare. I've attached my own rar with the pics and theres no password this time
Attached Files
File Type: rar (Behind Moon) - Phallic Girls 02 [2008-08-17].rar (21.02 MB, 227 views)

Last edited by Ray_bones; 02-23-2009 at 06:56 AM. Reason: File didn't attach >.<
Ray_bones is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-23-2009   #1365
unclecanabis
Frequent Poster

Hope this is new, didn't know what to even search under. SO if its new WOOOT. If not it is SOOOO well done it is definatly worth a re-post IMHO
unclecanabis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-23-2009   #1366
monomonkey
it's monkey twice!

Dunno if anyone else is trying to find the source on the other manga from the previous page, but I'm still trying every once in a while.

I have done source-finding before, and I find one trick that really helps is to do a very simple check on what several people think is going on, and to just throw around keywords.

As for me, I'm seeing a lot of things I don't know how to search for. There's a big dog monster/demon thing in a space suit who has crazy eyes. There are two characters named Miyuki and Aru (maybe), but I don't know of those are the names of either of these characters.

The lack of suggestive themes also might hint at the fact that this is a serialized manga rather than a doujin. I've read a lot of manga, but this one isn't one of them, though the art looks strikingly familiar. My last resort, therefore, is to look through every single manga in this list: http://www.onemanga.com/directory/supernatural/

I'm almost at this phase, to be honest. I just hope the real thing isn't a disappointment.

Edit: @omglawlz: I can translate Japanese, but it's time-consuming as I work alone. There isn't a lot of text there, so if I get some free time I'll give you a translated version. I've personally translated several of his short stories, but I did it for myself just to read it once. Most of the time I don't save translation work as I just want to know the story the first time.

I prefer to read things in Japanese as their language is just so much more interesting and has a lot more flexibility in the way you express things. For example, in English, we have one way of saying "I". In Japanese, there are more than a dozen. It's really hard expressing the differences between the tones of "I" when you have one option to use.

Last edited by monomonkey; 02-23-2009 at 08:54 AM.
monomonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-23-2009   #1367
rb9
Process Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by monomonkey View Post
Dunno if anyone else is trying to find the source on the other manga from the previous page, but I'm still trying every once in a while.

I have done source-finding before, and I find one trick that really helps is to do a very simple check on what several people think is going on, and to just throw around keywords.

As for me, I'm seeing a lot of things I don't know how to search for. There's a big dog monster/demon thing in a space suit who has crazy eyes. There are two characters named Miyuki and Aru (maybe), but I don't know of those are the names of either of these characters.

The lack of suggestive themes also might hint at the fact that this is a serialized manga rather than a doujin. I've read a lot of manga, but this one isn't one of them, though the art looks strikingly familiar. My last resort, therefore, is to look through every single manga in this list: http://www.onemanga.com/directory/supernatural/

I'm almost at this phase, to be honest. I just hope the real thing isn't a disappointment.

Edit: @omglawlz: I can translate Japanese, but it's time-consuming as I work alone. There isn't a lot of text there, so if I get some free time I'll give you a translated version. I've personally translated several of his short stories, but I did it for myself just to read it once. Most of the time I don't save translation work as I just want to know the story the first time.

I prefer to read things in Japanese as their language is just so much more interesting and has a lot more flexibility in the way you express things. For example, in English, we have one way of saying "I". In Japanese, there are more than a dozen. It's really hard expressing the differences between the tones of "I" when you have one option to use.
Can you understand spoken Japanese? Because I have a few snippets, just a few lines, in a live action MC/EC video that I've always needed that would be worth a commissioned piece of fiction or custom areas in my game to me.
rb9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-23-2009   #1368
transformative
skrew ball

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray_bones View Post
Good news for those looking for Phallic Girls 02.

Found a copy buried in the murky depts of my HDD, the images not another copy of the .rar's up on rapidshare. I've attached my own rar with the pics and theres no password this time
yaaaaaaay

you saved me a lot of trouble...

tytytytytytytytytytyty