free hit counters
A little bit of process goes a long way - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > And Everything Else...

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 09-19-2008   #1
LOD
Tieing a Knot Or two

A little bit of process goes a long way

I don't know how many people feel this way. But I really like just slightly processed girls better than the extreme ones. Taller sw's are really sexy. Short gst's are the best. BE stoping at F cup is just trully great. what do you guys think?

Claire's Project
LOD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-19-2008   #2
soloferro
Banned

Re: A little bit of process goes a long way

Stay Back! He's a madman, completely unpredictable! Just wait for the men in white to come with their tranquilizers!
soloferro is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-19-2008   #3
LOD
Tieing a Knot Or two

They already have. I just break out of my room every now and again to use the doc's computer.

Claire's Project
Unread 09-20-2008   #4
Snowglare
Process Master

I feel the same way. Extreme TFs do nothing for me. Best if they start, stop, revert, and repeat later.
Snowglare is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-20-2008   #5
TB Tabby
Process Disciple

You have no idea how glad I am to hear this. It annoys me when size-changing interactive at Writing.com had a minimum GTS height of 50-100 feet and a maximum SW height of six inches. There's a lot more storytelling potential with the less extreme sizes. but most writers get greedy and impatient, going straight to the extremes in a single sentence.
Unread 09-20-2008   #6
wandering_spirit
Just a wanderer

Same here. Too much of a change can be a bad thing. I mean, I like it when BE's don't end up making the girl look like she's carrying bean bags rather than breasts, and when growth doesn't cause someone to be tall enough to rip through a building. Also, there are ways to make small changes that make a big impact.

"In this egotistic world in which we live in, it is sometimes to wonder if we shouldn't be like mirrors for others to deem us worthy to be looked at." - 'Le Chat'

wandering_spirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-20-2008   #7
MadmanDarkHeretic
Bouncy Dragongirl of Love

Same same. *rings the cheer along*
MadmanDarkHeretic is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-20-2008   #8
Very_Good_Karma
Likes Happy Endings

I whole-heartedly agree with the above sentiments. I'm utterly baffled by immobilizing transformations- particularly giant testicles. Youch!

My kinks are all about people getting to look very good, and have a lot of fun doing it. When transformation supersedes the ability to live a "normal" life, things have gone too far.

This sort of shows up in TG as well, as there's often an over-the-top emphasis on being stereotypically feminine. You're a girl now, and that means everything you own is going to be pink! You're going to be absurdly passive, soft spoken, and cry a lot. You'll be physically weak. Your hair will be long, your breasts will be huge, and your makeup will be thickly applied! You'll not only be strongly heterosexual, but you'll also be most attracted to stereotypically masculine men, in spite of them all being portrayed as assholes. You're going to be humiliated by your sexual impulses and yet completely unable to control them.

Sometimes certain elements of that can be fun, I'll readily admit. But more often then not authors take it way too far. It even shows up in FtM- very often a girl turned into a guy immediately becomes a jerk.

Musical Process: The Process Forum Soundtrack

Last edited by Very_Good_Karma; 09-20-2008 at 11:15 PM.
Very_Good_Karma is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-20-2008   #9
Katsumend
Frequent Poster

I agree with you liveordie; extreme changes don't do it for me either, but different people just have different tastes I guess. Personally, I wouldn't be surprised if some people start off liking subtle changes, and then slowly transition to more extreme stuff because the small changes are too boring or tame. But that's just a theory.
Unread 09-20-2008   #10
LOD
Tieing a Knot Or two

You are probably true. I've seen quite a few extreme processes that are very interesting indeed. Hand held 2 is a newer example of this. There's just something about that girl being stuffed into her "little" sister that just amazes me.

Claire's Project
Unread 09-21-2008   #11
Shadowsbane99
Frequent Poster

This is my favorite process thread ever, http://www.process-productions.com/f...ead.php?t=8593

And it relates to this. In all of those cases the person is not immobilized, but rather enhanced by her process.
Shadowsbane99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-21-2008   #12
Test-0
*ching* *ching*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Very_Good_Karma View Post
This sort of shows up in TG as well, as there's often an over-the-top emphasis on being stereotypically feminine. You're a girl now, and that means everything you own is going to be pink! You're going to be absurdly passive, soft spoken, and cry a lot. You'll be physically weak. Your hair will be long, your breasts will be huge, and your makeup will be thickly applied! You'll not only be strongly heterosexual, but you'll also be most attracted to stereotypically masculine men, in spite of them all being portrayed as assholes. You're going to be humiliated by your sexual impulses and yet completely unable to control them.
This is specifically why when I did TGs of people I give them a single change that they could have on them and it was a human only alteration. And I mean SINGLE change, they could have longer, diffrent color hair or boobs the size of their head or longer legs or so on, but ONLY the one change. Full body? Too bad, I was doing TGs, not drawing characters that looked nothing like you and I could just have easily yanked straight out of my ass...ets. Everything else was a direct carry over of their opposite version. Before that, I didn't even let people pick a single thing, the TG they had got was JUST them as a female (male in some rarer cases ).

Now that I think of it, I don't do a whole lot of major processes, just kinda big/small/cute but not unstoppably huge/tiny/sexy. So, uh, I guess I support this thread as well. ...though it doesn't have any content so to speak. ^^; Well, if anyone has a minor process idea bring it up and I'LL make the content. At leas, until someone else starts to.