free hit counters
Evil conversion(for the lack for better term) - Page 157 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transformation

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 06-15-2009   #1873
thegeomaster
Process Fan

Re: Evil conversion(for the lack for better term)

Yea, 10 options, only goes to level 3. Basic strategy: Use the 10th option on the dark blue tab to make a 'coralle' to keep a bunch of monster in. Heroines loose horrifically when they stumble onto it, spam level 1 dark blue at scared/running ones to faint them. continue until full bar to do the corruption move
thegeomaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-15-2009   #1874
rb9
Process Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by thegeomaster View Post
Yea, 10 options, only goes to level 3. Basic strategy: Use the 10th option on the dark blue tab to make a 'coralle' to keep a bunch of monster in. Heroines loose horrifically when they stumble onto it, spam level 1 dark blue at scared/running ones to faint them. continue until full bar to do the corruption move
got it lol, the trouble im having now is not killing them... got to 4 times with the first girl, almost.

now, i think its the demon creatures that scare the second one. i had those and a tentacle monster in a cage thing.

edit: lol, ok have two of them captured but a little short on life on the third one... this is pretty fucking tough

Last edited by rb9; 06-15-2009 at 03:50 PM.
rb9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-15-2009   #1875
rb9
Process Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by rb9 View Post
got it lol, the trouble im having now is not killing them... got to 4 times with the first girl, almost.

now, i think its the demon creatures that scare the second one. i had those and a tentacle monster in a cage thing.

edit: lol, ok have two of them captured but a little short on life on the third one... this is pretty fucking tough

good news and bad news. since im such a freaking badass, i plowed through what was quite possibly the hardest ero game ive ever played, freaking panic dolls, and i could barely understand a word. oh my god, getting the 2nd girl killed instead of captured took like 3 playthroughs alone and 100 saves. anyway, i finally managed to get all three captured to get the 'evil conversion' badend. not really too much there. they just have sexy new outfits and there is one cg of them pleasuring each other, and another cg of them worshipping the villain. their outfits are bustiers with white stockings and gloves, so more like elegant goth.

but not worth the work.
Unread 06-15-2009   #1876
0000user0001
Frequent Poster

Quote:
good news and bad news. since im such a freaking badass, i plowed through what was quite possibly the hardest ero game ive ever played, freaking panic dolls, and i could barely understand a word. oh my god, getting the 2nd girl killed instead of captured took like 3 playthroughs alone and 100 saves. anyway, i finally managed to get all three captured to get the 'evil conversion' badend. not really too much there. they just have sexy new outfits and there is one cg of them pleasuring each other, and another cg of them worshipping the villain. their outfits are bustiers with white stockings and gloves, so more like elegant goth.

but not worth the work.
i dont suppose you could post pics for those lazy among us who dont feel like doing the work
0000user0001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-15-2009   #1877
Mitchell
Process Disciple

Congrats RB, and that actually sounds sorta sexy.
Mitchell is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-15-2009   #1878
rb9
Process Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitchell View Post
Congrats RB, and that actually sounds sorta sexy.
fine, lol. i took a title grab, then you can also customize outfits at diff stages of their capture (however it has no effect on ending)... i made them bunnies. then the last two are ending cgs
Attached Images
File Type: jpg pdpics.JPG (582.8 KB, 950 views)
Unread 06-15-2009   #1879
thegeomaster
Process Fan

Wow, you did what i lacked the patience to do. Thats rockin. I hope my comments helped a bit
thegeomaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-16-2009   #1880
monomonkey
it's monkey twice!

Took more than forever, but I got it too. Definitely not worth it. Definitely.

The entire game is about micromanaging every tick of your bar. If you miss it by one tick, you're screwed. If you sit at max for one tick, you're screwed. It's that damn strict.

One thing to note is that the list is randomized. It's not always the bottom of the ghost list. It's "xxにいるやつ" (where xx represent two kanji I can't read and don't want to bother writing =p).

Save before you attempt to put one down to make sure you get the right one.

ps - Cherry doesn't like the yellow enemies (tentacle monsters). I still don't know what Lily hates.

Last edited by monomonkey; 06-16-2009 at 05:49 AM.
monomonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-16-2009   #1881
rb9
Process Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by monomonkey View Post
Took more than forever, but I got it too. Definitely not worth it. Definitely.

The entire game is about micromanaging every tick of your bar. If you miss it by one tick, you're screwed. If you sit at max for one tick, you're screwed. It's that damn strict.

One thing to note is that the list is randomized. It's not always the bottom of the ghost list. It's "xxにいるやつ" (where xx represent two kanji I can't read and don't want to bother writing =p).

Save before you attempt to put one down to make sure you get the right one.

ps - Cherry doesn't like the yellow enemies (tentacle monsters). I still don't know what Lily hates.
HAHAHAHAHA, yeah, after doing it yesterday I have the urge to talk about it just because it ate up so much of my life. It's oddly addicting though. Yeah, Geo, what you said actually really helped.

Hm... well, the bottom ghost stayed still ONCE. But I couldn't read anything, since I didn't have Jap fonts. I did find the still ghost, which was like the 2nd level 2.

So true about micromanaging that bar. I would save after every time they fell asleep. My final run through, I was managing everything to a pixel, and still won by sheer, stupid luck. I never found what Lily was afraid of. I just got rid of Rose first since she's easy, then made the others fight the bat demons and ghosts until they usually BOTH got scared away, and 10 saves later and some luck, by timing a ghost so that even though they are both scared, I manage to hit only Lily, but I still wound up on level 3 (too little time) with both girls, and Lily had 4 corruptions and very little health. The rest was luck, split em up again and she had a hair of health.

I wonder what the other endings are. I heard something about sacrificing. Did you ever try to plant the girls? All that happens is they stand there and wait to be saved. I guess if you put a monster near them they die?
Unread 06-16-2009   #1882
omglawlz
Frequent Poster

Has anyone seen Ikusa Otome Valkyrie 2 vol. 6 float around on the net yet? Supposedly, it was released in March...
omglawlz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-16-2009   #1883
Mitchell
Process Disciple

Hey, here's one.

http://emanon333.deviantart.com/

I like this guy!
Mitchell is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-16-2009   #1884
monomonkey
it's monkey twice!

Quote:
I wonder what the other endings are. I heard something about sacrificing. Did you ever try to plant the girls? All that happens is they stand there and wait to be saved. I guess if you put a monster near them they die?
The only other ending I accidentally got was when a wandering dude who missed the girls (damn useless demons) touched one while she was downed. That began a cutscene and off they went.

I don't think they can be affected by every single one. I don't know which ones affect which girls either. The cat girl (ナメナメ猫something) was the one who touched Lily while she was down.

The other CGs are from getting girls in traps. Traps can only be triggered if they're alone and if they get caught, they're immediately put into a state of panic. I think there are only two traps though, but I didn't spend too much time on the game before it frustrated me enough to quit for the day.

Also, you may want to strive to unlock all the clothes as you can mix-and-match costumes together.
monomonkey is offline   Reply With Quote