free hit counters
Evil conversion(for the lack for better term) - Page 154 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transformation

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 06-08-2009   #1837
Mitchell
Process Disciple

Re: Evil conversion(for the lack for better term)

Oh crap, my post just went poof. Thankfully, I saved the EvilCats image...
Mitchell is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-08-2009   #1838
Xanderfox
Process Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archanfel View Post
Any of you guys heard about the new ban by EOCS for several H-game theme? Which including rape, confinement, stalking, domestic violence, and portrays it in a way that the offender gains something out of it is not allowed.
http://zepy.momotato.com/2009/06/03/...-was-sent-out/

If you don't know, EOCS is a body which regulate the H-game:
http://zepy.momotato.com/2009/06/02/about-the-eocs/

I don't like rape game, but what really get in my nerve is those bigots in the west try to push their ideal on people living miles away from them, where the products are not even actually intended for outside Japan. They have no f****** right to do that. Plus where is the freedom of speech?

What I really worried about is actually how this will affect the game in evil conversion genre, since some of them including some violence, and turning good heroine into evil heroine sometimes involve "training" and "confinement" as well.

If this really will affect those game I love, I will really really pissed.
There is a fear that if games with such content are allowed though that people will in fact act out the depicted acts in reality. In truth there are such people, but who would honestly engage such acts with out any kind of media inspiring them. Then there is a belief that some content is in fact so reprehensible than it will ONLY offend, and anyone who takes pleasure in it is in fact a sick and dangerious person. Getting up set at censorship is one thing, but it is important to see both sides of the issue and realize there ARE limits, or that restricting who can access some content is reasonable.

The truth is while it would be wonderful if everyone could police their own behavior and know the difference between that is acceptable in fantasy and what is acceptable in reality those who do so can must obey the rules that control those who can not. So while you personally might know when to pull back, or your associates might, you have to accept the rules and restrictions put in place for less response able persons.

Issues with individual companies, and over censorship are all well and good but it's important to know censorship does have it's place.
Xanderfox is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-08-2009   #1839
Mitchell
Process Disciple

Yeah, but it means we don't get to see English versions of great games. AND we don't get to import these games through people like J-List!
Unread 06-08-2009   #1840
cpt soban
Likely Suspect

^^There is always a irresponsible person to make anything dangerous. You cant just make laws left and right restricting a minority of the group that does something.

Sure you might have a couple cases of people doing depraved acts in real life instead of just fantasizing about it or playing an H-game, and you know what, thats tragic. You know what else, shit happens. What keeps the insane ones who act out what they see, due to a lack of self control, from acting out what they fantasize. Can you bring me any decent evidence supporting the fact that fewer cases of horrible rape occur with a lack of horrible rape simulators?

The real problem isnt even this, the problem comes in marginal cases which get over dramatized and people get overly severe punishments. Like the manga collector who had some loli stuff getting tried for the same crime as the guy with pictures of the bleeding chinese children with horrible things being done to them.

I'm going to stop before this becomes a rant and I derail the topic, but seriously, lines on paper, and numbers in binary =/= tortured children and abused wives put on webcam.
cpt soban is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-08-2009   #1841
omglawlz
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SdazVarence View Post
Well...Since its a bad guy turning into a good guy......wouldnt that count as Evil Conversion from the opinion of the badguys?
The thing is, I think it's going to be one of those
"she's gradually turning good, but the big bad forces her into extreme evil before she goes to the other side"
kind of scenario.

Last edited by omglawlz; 06-08-2009 at 05:12 PM.
omglawlz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-08-2009   #1842
kwokszeyingogo
Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archanfel View Post
Any of you guys heard about the new ban by EOCS for several H-game theme? Which including rape, confinement, stalking, domestic violence, and portrays it in a way that the offender gains something out of it is not allowed.
Yes, this EOCS thing is really making me angry. Actually, if they really have such free time to stick feet into other countries' affairs, why don't they take a look at their own games?

Unlike Japanese games which use rapes and corruptions as main features, American games use violence, just look at their popular games like GTA, MGS... All of them include kill, kill, kill. For me, this is more "threatening to the young generation" (what those moral groups always say), since teenagers can easily simulate the killing scene by simply buying guns or knives (search for American news and you will know how often Americans get bored of killing people with joysticks and try to do it with real guns.)

So, why are murdering even more acceptable than raping, just because the former is American and the latter is Japanese? Don't make me laugh!!

PS: Anyway, this is the evil conversion thread, and I have to say something about evil conversion:

Remember long time ago someone post a picture of dark jeanne of kamikaze kaitou jeanne? Finally, I found the full story of it, in ENGLISH

Enjoy it: http://lu.scio.us/hentai/albums/kami...r-2-eng/page/1
kwokszeyingogo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-08-2009   #1843
0000user0001
Frequent Poster

although its a little loli for my taste, anyone know if this is an actual conversion or just a demony costume
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1244490379615.jpg (498.9 KB, 665 views)
0000user0001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-09-2009   #1844
Arcomage
Leecher

That's from Shugo Chara. It's not evil conversion per say, it's just that the girl in question is effectively using her own 'darker side' (which is not actually evil, just mischievous and overbearing) to get a powerup.
Arcomage is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-09-2009   #1845
Mitchell
Process Disciple

Hey guys? Got something fun for you...

http://www.darktranslations.com/news/

Celebrate. (I answered my own question!)

Oh, and http://www.tsukuru.info/tlwiki/index...le=Saya_no_Uta (For some freaky arse stuff.)

And finally: http://www.shii.org/translate/

The site I found them at!
Unread 06-10-2009   #1846
krannomaruos
Process Fan

Repeat: Anyone know where this one is from?
Attached Images
File Type: png 1244394135328.png (472.7 KB, 233 views)
krannomaruos is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-11-2009   #1847
Antaris
Process Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by krannomaruos View Post
Repeat: Anyone know where this one is from?
Princess Alena from Dragon Quest IV.

Whatever happened to humanity, evolution, and cultural development, we just keep getting weirder.

And that's a good thing.
Antaris is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-11-2009   #1848
krannomaruos
Process Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antaris View Post
Princess Alena from Dragon Quest IV.
Ok. Thanks.
In reading about it, I don't see anything that explains why she's turning into a demon.
That's what got me interested.
---

So.. just so it doesn't get overlooked; Why is she turning into a demon in that set? It looks like it's from a game, but like I said, there's nothing about it in DQIV.

Last edited by krannomaruos; 06-11-2009 at 12:52 PM.
krannomaruos is offline   Reply With Quote