free hit counters
Okitsune-sama-de-Chu - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Breast Expansion

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 05-02-2006   #1
acme
Nodoka~<3

Okitsune-sama-de-Chu

There was a thread on this manga a while ago, but since the host move I was't able to locate it. Anyway its fortunate that we have http://taruby.epagien.com/index.html thats translating the manga. ^^

The manga is about a pervert nerd Moji Shimeta who has a crush on girl, then he meets a spirit that said that it will help fulfill his wish, but on the condition that he helps her recapture the "Evil Spirits" that escaped from the shrine. On fusing eachothers bodies Moji becomes a fox girl Youko with supernatural powers. The manga consists of girls being poccessed by evil animal spirits and giving the girls their abilities so it has nearly all sorts of process. The first chapter is on a girl thats poccessed by a evil cow spirit plus making her breasts grow. To capture the spirits Youko (Moji) has to kiss the girls butt to call out and cpature the spirits. The rest of the series will have other sorts of processes like GTS, SW, TF so its a pretty good manga.

(Waiting for the translation of Gacha Gacha next ^^)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 025.JPG (222.3 KB, 10532 views)
File Type: jpg 026.jpg (376.8 KB, 10503 views)
acme is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-02-2006   #2
wraith14
Process Fan

You beat me too it. :P
wraith14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-02-2006   #3
Python
Process Fan

nice find.
Python is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-02-2006   #4
Drybones
Watching Holo Sleep.

Oh awesome. I love it. Thanks for the heads up.
Drybones is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-02-2006   #5
Taruby
Self-Aware Machine

I've never posted on this board before since most of my interests are not exactly in the realms of being physical progressional processing. Most of them are mental or instantaneous.

Actually, one of the few manga I like that has a step-by-step physical process would be Konna Panic by Asagiri Yuu. A shoujo manga about a girl who is the descendant of the kitsune that transformed herself into a maiden so that she could marry some samurai/lord/something, however most of this kitsune's descendants are half-breeds so the main character, Kisaragi Mai, can revert back to various levels of being a kitsune depending on her emotional level (i.e. she becomes sad, angry, excited, etc.) because she has little control over her latent powers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by acme
(Waiting for the translation of Gacha Gacha next ^^)
I'm currently catering to the Otome-tard? crowd at the moment. Although I think the 12th volume of Gachax2 will be out by the 17th of May so I might go back and finish volume 11 soon.

In any case, if anyone would prefer, I can announce releases on any series that is deemed of any interest here although I think this place is focused on just specific pages rather than entire series/books, right?
Taruby is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-02-2006   #6
Sutibaru
---

Uh... She's nipless...

Hehe, just the artist's style. ^^
Unread 05-02-2006   #7
Jumba
Crazy Old Brit

I went onto the actual site and watched a cow appear from someone after kissing a buttock. I giggled like a school girl after seeing that. Shouldn't be doing that any age
Jumba is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-02-2006   #8
Prophet Tenebrae
Prophet Of Darkness

Thanks a lot for the heads up on this sequence, good stuff.
Prophet Tenebrae is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-02-2006   #9
Fake_Name
Archives everything

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taruby
Konna Panic by Asagiri Yuu. A shoujo manga about a girl who is the descendant of the kitsune that transformed herself into a maiden so that she could marry some samurai/lord/something, however most of this kitsune's descendants are half-breeds so the main character, Kisaragi Mai, can revert back to various levels of being a kitsune depending on her emotional level (i.e. she becomes sad, angry, excited, etc.) because she has little control over her latent powers.
Any info on where we can find this, and if it's been translated?

Oh, and great job on all the translations. I seem to have similar tastes to you , and have enjoyed essentially everything you have translated.
Fake_Name is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-02-2006   #10
BaconExpert
Bacon no Jutsu

Very nice, but curious: is there any pics of Yuuko before this? Or is she already big?
Unread 05-02-2006   #11
animewolf
Process Fan

hehehe
animewolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-02-2006   #12
Taruby
Self-Aware Machine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fake_Name
Any info on where we can find this, and if it's been translated?

Oh, and great job on all the translations. I seem to have similar tastes to you , and have enjoyed essentially everything you have translated.
Someone did scan the first 21 pages (There are no chapters) of volume 01 in poor quality (with the addition of having something like french scribbled over it). As far as I know, hardly anyone touches Asagiri Yuu's titles except for Manga Daisuki (They did like volume 01 and a little of volume 02 of Min-Min which is one of the better shoujo titles I've seen) and some other group who did just some of her hentai works (Which consist of Yaoi-themes).

As for myself, I bought the entire 5 volumes of Konna Panic for 25 USD just a while back in pretty good condition. I might be able to scan them in if I can figure out how to set up my digital camera on a standard properly since I do not like bending my books at all. =)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaconExpert
Very nice, but curious: is there any pics of Yuuko before this? Or is she already big?
The chapter starts with Yuuko in her overly endowed state, although the characters easily confirm that she was quite a bit more reasonable for a Japanese highschool girl before the story begins.

You can also use the torrent I set up so epagien's bandwithe doesn't get drained too intensely here
Taruby is offline   Reply With Quote