free hit counters
What makes a good AP/AR story? - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > AP/AR

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 11-06-2010   #1
jimroberts
Process Fan

What makes a good AP/AR story?

Time for a scientific/emotional analysis of AP/AR stories.

Why do you like them? There are different structures, but I've seen some of the following themes:

tight/ripping clothing (similar to Giantess stories)
loose/falling off clothing
fast/sudden bodily transitions
removal of inhibitions (it's ok to be interested in a 13 year old if she's now 21)
control/domination of changed people
humiliation of bullies (usually abusive husbands turned into babies)
return to innocence
golden showers/diapers
unbirth (a desire to be controlled/unmade/cared for?)
breast growth (and shrinkage)
infantilism (desire to return to mother's breast)
nudity and sex situations because of age changes

Any others you can think of? I'm only a fan of a few of the above, but think it might be interesting to see more lists/thoughts.
jimroberts is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-06-2010   #2
akhter13
The Watcher

Re: What makes a good AP/AR story?

personally I like changes in status, Particularly in rivals,
And I like challenging preconceptions about the natural order of this and the nature of reality
akhter13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-06-2010   #3
JasonSlayer
Frequent Poster

I usually like anything involving clothes not changing.

Adults acting like kids and actual sexual acts are major turnoffs, same thing for infantilism and diapers.
JasonSlayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-06-2010   #4
Katsumend
Frequent Poster

I actually like all of those except for removal of inhibitions. Always seems like the author is trying to justify certain abnormal behaviors. I've also seen it go the other way (It's okay to be interested in someone who looks 13 if they're actually 21). Also some of the diaper/excrement stuff goes way too far in my opinion.

One thing you didn't mention that I really enjoy is an inability to perform certain tasks because of age and size. For example, someone who could drive, but now can't reach the gas pedal.
Katsumend is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-07-2010   #5
Reactant
Frequent Poster

Breast growth and shrinkage as part of the general increase or decrease of attractive or mature traits. Reversal of fortunes, like, attribute theft or transfer I also enjoy.

Diapers, infantilism, or AR below 14 are major turnoffs, for me.
Reactant is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-08-2010   #6
godleydemon
Can I have a cookie

personally, as a writer and major reader of process material. I'd have to say my favorite bits to some stories. Always involves revenge. Taking the persons inability to feel and relize the changes they are undergoing, is a huge turn off to me. They have to feel it, and to express themselves, there realizations and fears. I love it when it doesn't involve clothing changes. That annoys me to all hell, look, the point of the process is change. We all can understand that, its process. But to really show case off that process, not changing the clothes does a better job of this then changing them. The wrinkles and folds the slipping of the shoulder strap of there bra. or the tightening of there clothes, the uncomfortable feelings they get as there clothes form about a new and foreign body. Its art at its best, when a process story is told like this. But I also have to point out something else, I really do enjoy a much needed written and drawn about process. Attribute theft, we don't really see it much. Age transfers, breasts, beauty you can really transfer anything of a person, and your going to get a good reaction. Some people on this forum, will tell you, shrinking the breasts is a no no. But, they'll all admit, when another is stealing those breasts and adding them to her own. Its a big yes please. I hope that helps you out some what, as I'm sure your thinking of writing a story devoted to some type of process, and your hope is to get a general idea of what the public wants. Its an interesting concept, but the problems your going to face, is that everyone on this forum has different likes and dislikes. I hope you get the answers you are looking for, and I look forward to reading this proverbial story that I've concluded you may or may not be writing based on the opinions and likes of the general populace of the forums.

Oh yeah, like Reactant said. Diapers, Infantilism, or Ar below the age of actually 11 for me are major turn offs. Theirs a reason for this, its for a revenge plot setup. As long as the young girl in question isn't being shown off in a sexual way. I don't have a problem with it. But other wise, 14 is where I would draw the line.
Unread 11-08-2010   #7
Akurei
Evolved Hydralisk

Quote:
Originally Posted by godleydemon View Post
But I also have to point out something else, I really do enjoy a much needed written and drawn about process. Attribute theft, we don't really see it much. Age transfers, breasts, beauty you can really transfer anything of a person, and your going to get a good reaction. Some people on this forum, will tell you, shrinking the breasts is a no no. But, they'll all admit, when another is stealing those breasts and adding them to her own. Its a big yes please.
I have to agree with you very much on this point. Firstly in that it isn't very wide spread, and secondly that for writing a story it opens up a lot of options for character interactions. Specifically in the realm of AR/AP, you can do things such as sibling rivalries, parent/child conflicts, and more.
Unread 11-08-2010   #8
jimroberts
Process Fan

I've written a couple of AR/AP stories, and I am a published author (not of AR/AP though.... more standard stuff)

But at this point, I'm exploring just how widespread AR/AP thoughts/fantasies/desires/likes/dislikes are. Just like any genre, you will never please everyone.

But I'm curious as to what "many" fans of this genre enjoy.
jimroberts is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-08-2010   #9
Crash Ichimonji
Perverted Asexual

For me, I think the first thing is HOW the AR/AP happens. Mad science is a favorite whether it's rejuvenation serums/drugs, regeneration devices gone wrong (instead of just healing, it returns cellular tissue backwards to its primes), and retrovirus-esque stuff (one story I liked involved a woman who set loose mosquitoes that carried a special virus that made women young and vibrant and most males as little boys with a lesser percentage as teenage breeding-males).

Now, personally I only like AR, but I draw the line on several things. My big no-no's are:

-Diapers
-Terminal unbirth (where defertilization happens)
-Scat
-Violence (mainly when it's dealt to the regressed)
-Girls being regressed below 13 when sex is invovled (yeah, 13)

Now, what I like in particular is any combination of some of the following:

-Old woman regressed to a sexy woman (20s-30s) or into teenage heartthrob. It's always entertaining to see a formally uptight older woman embrace new-found youth and redo teenage or young adult years without inhibitions or guilt of her old upbringing.

-Men regressed to teenager or even down to preteen (if sex is involved). I know, MALE AR ISN'T ALLOWED ON THIS PART OF THE BOARD...

-Regression that leaves the man punier or at the mercy of the woman he's having sex with. (See above point). This can be with AR of both a man and woman where the woman is older than the man at the end of the processes.

-Regression that involves pregnancy-type unbirthing (where the regressed stops regressing at prenatal period usually to being half-way through or so). I like this because firstly I have a pregnancy fetish, but also it sometimes involved BE along with the belly-expansion part. One story I once read used it as a way two lovers broke a curse, where the wife became the surrogate mother of her regressing husband.

-Time-reversal regression where a woman's body returns to post-pregnancy period (lactation, some weight gain, maternal pangs). Really, time-reversal as a whole is kind of rare. It's not standard AR, because it can involve memory-erasure as a sort of 'CTRL+Z' for the human body. I actually thought about writing a story where an elderly woman scientist and her assistant use a time-machine that malfunctions and turns time backwards on her body and thus forgets the years that were taken off from her. Might make a mini-comic about that...

-Mental regression where memory is not quite affected. Like an older woman regressing to around 16 or so and has all the quirks and mannerisms from when she was that age, but still has her memories mostly intact. Like becoming prudish about having sex because she fears being seen as 'easy' despite the fact that she's married and had kids already. Another that I actually liked was a sort of bimbo-fication where a woman who normally is mature and diginified (thanks to years of being an adult) regresses to her teens and suddenly returns to her 'valley girl' way of acting, dressing, and talking.
Basically

Missa the host
a rental van with 10 fetishists aboard
a film crew
a road map of tf shrines and areas of interest
and drive the van and its fetishists around to f/x labs,
Sleepy Hollow,etc as the passengers discuss their fetish

IOW
turn the camera on yourselfs to make a documentary about
your RL kinks due to the fetish
Crash Ichimonji is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-09-2010   #10
sixsodacola
I dun wan be a baby......

I like some of your ideas can you post stories as an example
sixsodacola is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-09-2010   #11
Crash Ichimonji
Perverted Asexual

Thanks.

Some stories to look for on the AR Archive for unbirthing are:

'The Device' (the one about two scientists testing an age-changing invention. Also includes gradual memory-erasure from the AR.)

'Just the Right Size' (it's posted with each chapter as a separate story, and only has male AR with a woman doing real-life techniques to make herself lactate)

'The Three Fates of Shinji Ikari' (incomplete story I wrote that was a sort of 'choose your adventure' story with three different chapters after the 'beginning' chapter, each being a different thing that happens to Shinji Ikari of Evangelion. One chapter involved male AR with unbirthing to the point of conception and female AR to 18yrs old. The other completed chapter involved Male-to-Female TG and Female-to-Male TG.)

'Wish Fulfillment' (corny and very Wapanese yuri story I wrote. Involves old age AR eventually ending with unbirthing to a few weeks old in the womb or so. Be warned, VERY wapanese. I'm serious. I don't know what I was thinking with how I wrote that story...-___- 0)

As for male AR that leaves the guy at the mercy of his female partner, there's a few, but one I'll point out is on the AR Archive's forum in separate topics for each chapter called 'Dreams and Desires'. I'm mentioning that one because there's middle age woman to sexy woman AR in it. There's also a story on the old AR Story Archive called 'The Reflecting Pool' found HERE, that has mostly male AR but there's female AR at the end too.

As for AR with behavior-modification, 'Tongue Strips' on the AR Archive fits that to a degree. Also, check the forum there for a story-draft titled "Hot for Teacher" (there's a mom to teenage valley-girl AR). Also, Chronos Continuum has that too with a age/time-modifying remote that can give user the option of changing the person's memory to think they're that age and behave as such with memories somewhat intact still.

It's late, I'll be happy to post more links and suggestions later if you want.
Basically

Missa the host
a rental van with 10 fetishists aboard
a film crew
a road map of tf shrines and areas of interest
and drive the van and its fetishists around to f/x labs,
Sleepy Hollow,etc as the passengers discuss their fetish

IOW
turn the camera on yourselfs to make a documentary about
your RL kinks due to the fetish

Last edited by Crash Ichimonji; 11-09-2010 at 09:37 PM.
Crash Ichimonji is offline   Reply With Quote