free hit counters
Feminisland (Complete) - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transgender Process (M2F / F2M)

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 10-19-2012   #1
Chaos Echo
Process Disciple

Feminisland (Complete)

The man awoke in a room lit only by a torch.

?What the? what?s going on?? He noticed in the dim lighting that he was tied by ropes, holding him in a standing position. And further than that, he was only in his boxers. He really didn?t have a clue what was going on. ?What? I don?t understand??

?Ah, you?re awake.?

The man?s head snapped up at the sound of the woman?s voice addressing him. ?Who are you? What?s going on??

?Hush yourself. Don?t you remember??

The man thought hard. He vaguely remembered something? a shipwreck! He?d been traveling on a fishing trip with a few of his buddies, and they?d impacted something? something huge and alive.

?So it?s coming back to you then.? She called behind herself then. ?Someone hit the lights, would you??

He heard the small click of a light switch, and the sudden change in light level caused him to squint. However, he could still see what the room held. It itself was rather plain, a somewhat dull off-white, with not much in the way of features, aside from the two posts that his ropes were attached to. Moreover, there was a gaggle of women there too, probably a good twenty or so. They had various styles of clothing, and ranged from modestly dressed to rather skimpy. And curiously, none seemed to be any more than in the mid-thirties. There was one in front of them, a grey-haired woman, but it was a natural grey; she did not look old at all. She had on an elaborate dress of light pastel colors. The man assumed that she was the one addressing him.

?The other men with me, where are they??

?Don?t worry. They?re being taken care of. And I mean it sincerely; we intend no harm to you, disgusting as you are to us.?

?Disgusting? What?s that supposed to mean? And who are you??

?Me? My name is unimportant at the moment. You may just call me the Lady.? She came closer, and looked into his eyes. ?As for disgusting?? She looked over his body. ?Men are so ungraceful. You and your bodies, dirty and hairy. Big, broad shoulders. Ungainly legs. And that? that thing that dangles between them. And your constant desire for sex. No, women are true beauty. So? elegant. So delicate. So exquisite. Shapely and wonderful.?

The man ignored her sudden speech. ?What am I doing here? What are you doing??

The Lady chuckled, a warm laugh. ?You crashed here, stupid, remember? But before we begin, tell me, were any of those friends of yours married??

?What? Yes, Matt was, but-?

?Right. Fran, would you be a dear and tell them to not touch a ?Matt??? One of the women left to carry out the request. ?We?ll need to notify her and bring her here. I can?t split a couple like that.?

?What are-? Lady, I am going to be nice about this. What. Are. You. Doing.?

?Fine, if you must know.? She looked up and down the man. ?One of your friends, who was conscious before you, spilled that you have no one in your life. No spouse, no girlfriend, not even anyone you have an eye on.?

?What does that have to-?

?Shush! You asked a question, and I?m trying to answer it! Tell me, who are you exactly??

?I?m??

He was at a loss. For some reason, he had no idea what his name even was. ?My? my name??

?Oh, that?s right. I?ve already taken that from you. No need for a filthy man?s name anymore.? She turned to the small crowd of women, taking steps toward them. ?Tell me, what do you think we should call him??

There were various shouts of names, all exceedingly girly. Things like Stacy, Melanie, and Nancy. ?No, no, none of those sound right.? A high voice suggested a Tiffany. ?Ooh, Tiffany. I like that one. Who said that??

A pretty young thing stepped forth. ?I did, Ori- I mean, Lady.?

?Ah, Stephanie, the birthday girl. How convenient.? The Lady turned back to the newly-dubbed Tiffany. ?This right here is your reason. You see, it?s tradition on this island that newcomers be set with someone right away. And it just so happens to be Stephanie?s birthday today.?

?What does that-?

?Politeness, Tiffany. Don?t talk until I?m finished. So Steph happened to choose you as her lover out of the five of you. How lucky you must feel.?

?So the others???

?They?ve gone off and chosen their own. Already one of yours has joined with one of mine.?

None of this was making any sense to Tiffany. No, not Tiffany! He sure as hell was not going to use a name like that! ?So what are you doing to us??

?It?s simple.? She snapped her fingers, and disappeared in a pale light, before reappearing closer to him.

?You?re a witch!? He said with an incredible surprise.

?Ugh, I never liked that term. It sounds so ugly. Call me a sorceress, or at least a magician, or something.?

?I?ll call you whatever I want, witch.?

The Lady sighed. ?You?re not scoring a lot of points here. You?re lucky Stephanie chose you, or I?d just hand you over to the Beast.?

?The Beast??

She ignored his question and waved her hands. The ropes disappeared, but before the man could do anything, he felt his body disobeying him, and his arms fell limply at his sides.

?Alright then. Now, the main point of you being here, Tiffany-?

?My name?s not Tiffany.? He said it firmly and decisively.

?Don?t worry, Tiff. You?ll grow into your name. Your friend Sheila already has.?

?What? I don?t have a-?

?Don?t you pay any attention at all? Are you stupid as well as putrid??

Along with his arms, the man?s legs refused to work. He could only stand there as they spoke. He tried to remain calm in the face of this strangeness.

?What are you doing to me, then??

?Take a good look at Stephanie, Tiff. Take her in. You?re going to have many, many years with her. She?ll be yours, and you?ll be hers.?

His head could still move, it turned out, so the man cooperated. Stephanie looked to be a few years his junior, freshly in her third decade of life. She had long blonde hair, a pretty face, and he hated to admit looking there, but a pretty nice rack. She wore only a simple, short, baby blue dress. ?Look, Stephanie, this is all wrong.? He pleaded. ?I don?t know you, or what you?re like, but this? this isn?t right. Can?t you see that??

The Lady flapped her hand impatiently. ?Yeah, yeah, your morals. Fuck them. Ours are different.? She faced Stephanie. ?So, Steph, since you?re the birthday girl, what do you want me to do with him??

?Well, first, if you could get rid of his? thingy??

?Naturally.?

?Get rid of my ?thingy?? You don?t mean-! Wait now, I think this is? stay away!? He struggled as much as he could, but it seemed the Lady had full control over his body.

?No, Tiffany, silly. I?m not going to cut it off or anything, if that?s what you mean.? She lifted a hand, and his arms followed, moving up to a horizontal position, then she reached for his boxers. ?I?m going to make it better.? She finished, yanking them down around his ankles, exposing his genitals to everyone in the room.

?Whoa! You get away RIGHT NOW!?

?Oh, shush yourself.? She lowered herself to the level of his crotch, staying off to the side so the women could all still see clearly. ?So, those of you with wives, what do you think??

There was a murmur, some calling it impressive, others unmoved. ?Alright, Steph, watch closely. I?m gonna do this first, most vital part now.? She grabbed the shaft and began to stroke it.

?Wh-WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?? He yelled, while it got hard rather fast, against his will. The Lady dropped her hand, and his manhood stuck straight out. This time the crowd?s reaction seemed a bit more negative. There were a few cries to get it over with, even.

?Alright then. Steph, you watching?? Again she grabbed it, but this time she had purpose in her eyes. She began to slide her hand down, toward his crotch, and did so again and again.

He unwillingly felt intense pleasure from her stroking, and he didn?t like it at all. Down below, though, his enjoyment was undeniable. ?What do you girls think? Should we get his? Steph, what say you??

?Maybe? maybe it could wait until later? Or, could you just take it directly from him now??

?Alright then.? She took her hand off, and placed her palm over the head of it. Her hand slowly went forward as she extended her arm. And, horrifyingly, the man saw himself going with it.

?What? You- my- it-? He had no coherent words as he saw and felt his penis being pushed into him. The Lady had on an expression of disinterest as she did the deed, and continued pushing until only the smallest bit remained, less than an inch. She brought up her other hand, and did a complicated motion with both of them, and then rested both on top of the nub that remained.
He felt it changing. The skin beneath it creaked open, and it slid inside, and he could feel the area inside him just behind it altering itself too. He realized, to his horror, that it was becoming a vagina, with all the works included.

?What?! No, please! Stop!?

?You?re really annoying, Tiffany, you know that?? She removed her hands, and nodded, as what remained shrank some more and ceased to move. ?So you wanted his seed for later, then??

?Y-yes, please.?

The Lady thus grasped one of his testicles then and rolled it gently. ?Gross.? She said, magicking up a small opaque jar, and gave a squeeze of what she held. He could feel it almost? deflating. She did the same with the other, and once done with that, the remainder retreated into the slit he knew that he had now. She handed off the somewhat weightier jar to Stephanie.

?There you go. For whenever you decide it?s time. Now give me a moment here?? Her hands suddenly went aflame, while she had on a disgusted look. ?Nasty. Nasty and foul. I hate that part.? She shook her hands, and with the motion went the flame.

?Now, Tiffany, look at you. You?re already a woman where it counts most.? She summoned a mirror, and held it so he had a clear view of his crotch. He could see, appallingly, that he now possessed a small cleft where there was once more, no sign of ever having anything male down there. It contrasted the rest of his decisively male figure almost hilariously.

?Witch, what?ve- what have you done??

?I already told you. Men are disgusting. In this society, in my society, we don?t accept them. So, we just make them better.? She pulled his boxers back up, which only gave him the smallest relief in the face of what?d just happened.

?Okay, Steph, what next? Shall we go bottom to top??

?S-sure.?

?Aight, what kinda legs do you want her to have??

?How about some nice, shapely ones? Ones I could lay alongside and feel their smooth, soft-?

?Okay, don?t need your life story. Some nice legs, coming up!?

The Lady laid her hands on the outside of his legs, running them up and down them. By this point, Tiff- the man was too horrified to be turned on by this.

?You?re? you?re turning me into a-?

?Damn, can?t you just shut up? Yes, I?m turning you into a woman. Stephanie, I?m not sure you?re getting a very bright one here. You sure you want her??

?Her?? thought Tiff- no, the man, dammit!

But even as he denied this, he felt his leg hair shrinking away, his legs softening, taking on shapely form. Looking down in the mirror again (which, while no longer being held, still floated in that same spot), he saw that they looked distinctly feminine too.

?Haa~? The Lady half-laughed, and stood again. ?They look lovely, right Tiffany??

?No! Not at all! This is completely wrong! And disturbing! How can you even do this? You?re sick, every last one of you!? After his outburst, he locked eyes with that Stephanie one, who looked completely disheartened from hearing it. For reasons he couldn?t fathom, he suddenly felt incredibly remorseful. ?I-I?m sorry. I didn?t mean that.? He said, really not sure why he was apologizing. He looked in the mirror again. ?I? these are lovely? very lady-like?? He cringed at that last word. He hated that word now.

But as if reading his mind just then, the Lady spoke up again. ?Oh, you?ll get used to me.? The man said nothing. ?That was very kind of you, though, Tiffany.? She turned. ?See, Stephanie? She?s just new. She?ll like herself, trust me. Now, let?s move on. Those hips, then??

Stephanie paused a moment, before letting her hands drop at her sides. ?I don?t know? maybe??? She lifted them away from herself, a few inches off in either direction. The man groaned at this. Stephanie didn?t have enormous hips or anything, but they were still fairly-sized, and this would give him pretty wide ones.

?Ah, so you like yourself a pear-shaped woman, huh? Or? maybe an hourglass~?? The Lady teased. Stephanie blushed, while Tiffany was still only comprehending this. ?Oh!? she continued, cutting into his thoughts. ?What about her butt??

?U-um?? Stephanie blushed further. ?J-just a sizable one will do. Like, um? like what Heather has!? A woman in the ?audience? started, and a few laughed. The Lady just smiled comfortingly at her.

?Alright, a booty like Heather?s it is!?

?But a bit bigger!? She quickly interjected, before becoming self-conscious again and clamming up. The Lady laughed at her, but not with a mocking tone. ?My, maybe you should?ve come to one of these things before now. You look like a tomato!?

She cleared her throat. ?Right, though.? She turned back to Tiffany- wait, did he forget to correct it last time?- and spun her finger in a circle, which spun him around, facing away from them all. He had no choice but to stare at the wall, unless he wished to strain his neck to awkwardly see behind him. The Lady approached him and grabbed his butt, which shocked him.

?Oh, don?t enjoy it too much, Tiffany.? She whispered to him. ?I?m not the one for you.? Tiffany refused to respond to her, so she carried on. She pulled his boxers down once again, leaving him mooning them. By now, he?d just given up, and was hoping this was a dream or something.

The Lady began to run her hands across his butt and hips, clearly enjoying what she was doing, regardless of what she claimed. Any hair had already left that area from the earlier bit, so she just rubbed that general latitude on his body, every now and then stooping a bit lower to his thighs too.

?I assume you?ll want more here, too?? She asked.

?Y-yes please?? came her reply. Before long, his butt began to puff out, and his hips widen. Tiffany just grimaced and bared it. To be honest, it actually didn?t feel too bad. In fact, it actually almost felt good. She could- wait, she? No, not she, he!

The Lady stopped her action, teleporting herself to standing out of sheer laziness, and sat back to watch with the rest. Tiffany?s butt still swelled, and he got the feeling she might?ve overdone it. His hips still widened, slowly shifting his center of gravity downward. And, to go with those, his thighs were slowly coming together, filling with feminine fat.

Suddenly, the Lady moved in and grabbed his butt again, causing him to gasp, in what he noted was an ever-so-slightly higher pitch than normal. ?Oh, sorry about that. I think I made it a bit too big. You can manage, right?? Stephanie nodded silently. The Lady smiled, as she?d assumed this was more of what she?d wanted anyway, but was too embarrassed to ask for. She put her hands between his inner thighs, and lightly pushed on them, as they slowed their small thickening. ?Ah, wonderful. You?re shaping up into a wonderful woman, Tiffany.? She said, sliding his boxers back up and on. He?d never had a large build, so they were a bit more snug on his new hips and rear.

She spun him around again, and he caught a glimpse of himself in the mirror. He was? disturbingly voluptuous in his lower half. Stephanie looked highly pleased, though, and for some odd reason that somewhat pleased him as well.

?Torso now,? the Lady said, ready and waiting.

?Um? a thin waist? delicate arms? and remove the tattoo, if you could??

?Ah, you?re just going for a dream woman now, aren?t ya? Hourglass it is!? She placed her hands on Tiffany?s sides and began to slide them up and down. As she did, Tiffany?s waist begin to fall in slowly. It felt rather strange, and while sh- he contemplated that, the Lady began to run her hands across his chest and stomach. He could tell still by the look of her face that she enjoyed this more and more as it went on, the hair leaving this place as well. His chest too began to dwindle, making him look somewhat frail, and completing the shift to his hips as the center of his gravity.

Then the Lady was finally merciful and took his arms to lower them. Though they were being held there, his muscles were being used to do so, and they?d gotten rather tired. She did the same as usual there, and by this point, she barely registered the thinning of her arms and shoulders and hair loss of- wait, did he just forget to correct her pronoun usage again?

?Ah, there.? The Lady said, stepping back to admire it. Tiffany looked in the mirror yet again. Now, head aside, he looked like a flat-chested, though very curvy in the lower half, woman. ?Stephanie, we?re at my two favorite parts now, so you choose: face, or breasts??

?L-let?s go face first.?

?Very well.? The Lady approached him closely, standing up straight for once. He noticed then that he seemed to have shrunk a few inches as well, since he was now eye to eye with her. With an odd gentleness, she laid her hand on his cheek, slowly letting it run down, feeling the stubble from his lack of shaving. Then?

?Still gross.? She said flatly. ?Okay, what?re you looking for here??

?Um? okay, definitely a thinner jawline on her.? The Lady put her hands there and pushed, and Tiffany heard a crack in her jawbone as it began to shrink. The stubble also perished.

?A-and a little nose.? She pinched Tiffany?s nose, and it thinned too.

?A gentle voice? a comforting one?? The Lady wrapped her hands around his neck, and squeezed, thinning it out and reducing her Adam?s apple to nothingness.

?High cheekbones??

?She?s already got those.?

?Oh! Sorry.?

?I can?t-? Tiffany quietly started, but stopped. Her voice was, as Stephanie requested, now soft and gentle. Entirely feminine.

?What was that?? Asked the Lady, whose face and tone seemed less hostile, more motherly. Tiffany was silent. ??alright then.? Her hand remained on Tiffany?s shoulder, and that too seemed a warmer and friendlier thing than before. She used her other to finish whatever hadn?t been specified, Tiffany?s eyes getting slightly bigger, her mouth getting slightly smaller.

?Oh!? Cut in Stephanie.

?What??

?Um, her lips.?

?What about them??

?Make them nice and full, please.?

?Of course. You don?t need to be so hesitant; it?s your birthday, your chance to do this.?

The Lady traced a path around Tiffany?s lips, and they plumped up too, and became more colorful.

?A-and could you make her eyes black??

?Black? Like mine? Interesting color.? This time, thankfully, the Lady didn?t touch the area in question, but Tiffany felt a brief burning in her eyes. This drew a pained yelp from her, and the Lady squeezed her shoulder comfortingly. ?It?s alright, Tiffany. Open your eyes.?

She did so, and the mirror was now at her eye level. She gasped at what she saw. Her eyes were now black, instead of their dull green, of course, but also? everything. Her face was that of a woman?s! A highly attractive one at that! Tiffany just stared, awestruck at her appearance. She noticed that her hands had been freed up, and she slid them up and down her hips, amazed. She also pulled her boxers out, staring down at the flat surface within.

?Hey!? The Lady called, snapping her back to attention. ?We?re not done here yet.? She turned her attention back to the birthday girl. ?What did you want me to do about her hair??

?Keep it black. I like that color.? Stephanie seemed to have more confidence now. ?But could you make it longer??

?Of course,? replied the Lady. She moved the mirror out of Tiffany?s line of sight, setting it up so that Stephanie could see Tiffany?s back as well. ?Tell me when to stop.? She said, holding her hands to the sides of Tiffany?s head.
Her short cut hair began to grow, with a tingling in her scalp. The Lady just looked her in the eyes while she did this, her expression hard to read. Around when her hair reached shoulder length, the Lady spoke quietly to her, enough so that no one else heard.

?Stephanie?s great, trust me. She?s just really shy.?

?Why do you do this? Why does it have to be like this??

?I?ve already told you my reasons. Just enjoy your new life here, on this island.?

Stephanie hastily called out to stop, Tiffany?s hair at mid-back. The Lady stepped back, and Tiffany felt the lengthy black locks.

?O-oh, I?m sorry! I should?ve let you decide on your hair!? Stephanie said, with a small blush.

?No, it?s alright. I can cut it if I want to, right?? Tiffany said, with a reassuring smile. The blonde blushed further on hearing her words, but Tiffany sighed internally. It didn?t seem she had much choice in this matter. This woman was cute, admittedly, though, and seemed nice enough.

?Alright, last part then,? the Lady said, sounding slightly happier with Tiffany?s newfound cooperation. ?Her breasts.?

Stephanie spent a moment staring at her chest. ?Um??

?Please, not too big?? Tiffany asked.

?Hey, shush!? came the scolding. ?This is her choice, not yours!?

But the blonde seemed to roll with it anyway. ?Okay? how about just some nice, round, midsize ones?? ?Alright then.?

The Lady turned and pinched Tiffany?s nipples, causing her to throw her head back. ?And this is why it?s a toss-up between this and the face,? she said, as the topless woman?s nipples engorged slightly beneath her fingers. ?I can never decide whether I like the pleasure they get from this better, or the pleasure I get from seeing those grotesque faces become beautiful.?

As the Lady began to rub her chest, Tiffany decided she definitely liked this one better. Her chest became hotter and hotter, and before long, two small bumps built up behind her nipples. The Lady narrowed her focus down to those now, giving them gentle, encouraging squeezes.

?You know,? she spoke again, ?it isn?t strictly necessary that I do it like this, but hey, are you gonna complain?? Tiffany thought, no, not really, as the witch handled her developing breasts. They grew and spread, so that they resembled less little platforms for her nipples and more small hills that they rested on. ?Wonderful things, breasts.? she said, over Tiffany?s quiet moaning. ?So soft, so sensitive, so delightfully round? yours?ll be done in just a- ah, there we go.? She let off, and Tiffany quieted down, observing the additions. Her new breasts looked to be about grapefruit sized, with her still-hard nipples crowning them.

?These are? nice?? She concluded, bouncing to and fro to watch them jiggle.

?Glad you like them.? The Lady turned dramatically toward the rest. ?And with that, we have our newest addition to our community: Tiffany!?

The other women, who Tiffany had honestly just blocked out, applauded, as if at the finish of some show. ?Now, though,? she continued, ?I?ve got that Chad fellow to go work on, so I must be off. Let?s go, ladies. We?ll leave them to become acquainted.?

And with that, everyone else but Stephanie left, and the posts that Tiffany had been tied to to start finally vanished in a flash of light.

?S-so, um?? she started awkwardly at the new woman. ?We should probably get you some clothes.? As though her sentence had made her realize so, Tiffany registered that she was indeed a topless woman at the moment, and covered her breasts with her hands.

?And, um?? Stephanie approached closer, stood on her toes, and kissed her on the cheek. ?You?ll do fine, trust me.? She said, before hugging her close for a moment. ?You?ve still got your friends, after all. Now they?re just ladyfriends! And you?ll have me!? She let go and walked away, Tiffany watching, a number of thoughts going through her head. One of the most recurring, though...

?Dammit? this should not have been the only way for me to get a girlfriend!?

Me on DeviantART. I upload my stuff over there. Pretty much dead though.
Chaos Echo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-20-2012   #2
frice2000
"My way of thanking you"

Re: TG writing short: Feminisland

Not bad at all. There's some awkward phrasing throughout but the story itself and the transformation you did was a pretty good read. Thanks for sharing.
frice2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-20-2012   #3
TF-Viewer
Slave to the Process Forum

Pretty cool stuff.
TF-Viewer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-21-2012   #4
Ichigo3924
The TG COLLECTOR!!

Loved It!

You have quite a mouth on you and hate everyone on your team...those fucktards. Do you always have to be in charge? I mean come on, you're not always right! Oops...sorry, that was pretty mean..I forgot how much that might come to a shock to you. But at least you usually have good plans. Try being a little nicer to people though.
(Full Name: Private Leonard (L.L.) Church.) (Armor Color: Cobalt.)
Ichigo3924 is offline   Reply With Quote