free hit counters
Super Slime Saga (Slimegirl t/f story series) - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transformation

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 01-05-2013   #1
DragonMasterX
Frequent Poster

Super Slime Saga (Slimegirl t/f story series)

Here's what I've been working for since I started work season for this summer (South America's, anyway!), and after some proof reading and some tweaking done, I became satisfied with what I've come to present to you all. Super Slime Saga: A short four part saga about a girl whose destiny is changed after a series of incidents turn her into a very real slime girl!

Welp, I don't wanna spoil anything, but this saga's also a pet project of mine where I will have to ask the reader (You!) some questions after Part 4, and a subsequent poll, have been posted. So keep an eye out if you're interested in chipping in.

Alrighty, here we go!

by DragonMasterX.

Part 1.

"Let go of me!" Julie screamed as she thrashed about helplessly. Her arms were being restrained by a tall man behind her.

"Stay still sweetheart," the drunken breath of a second guy hit her in the nostrils like a proffessional boxer hook. "Don't you know it's bad for girls to stay out so late? Poor poor little bitch," he laughed. Julie felt rage accumulating, mostly out of the sheer impotence of her situation, but the guy had a point.

She was poor and she had to work hard to eat every day. As a result of having nowhere to go, the young girl was constantly having to move from place to place, though fortunately her latest employer had offered her lodgings for the night. Unfortunately, he also was the drunkard calling her a bitch.

"Let goooo!" Julie squirmed harder, kicking about in a futile attempt to regain her freedom. She cursed herself for not having been more suspicious; first day on the job and her newest boss had asked her to accompany him and his right-hand man for a drink after work. Naturally, Luther had had too much to drink and quickly revealed just what kind of man he was.

"Stop squirming and stay still!" Luther reached to grab Julie's chest as his goon forced her to stick it out for him. With his senses dulled by the alcohol and being clusmy as is, his hand missed by a good measure, chance which Julie used to finally get back at him and kneed him in the stomach. "Bwah!" he coughed, gasping for air.

Julie wanted to put on a brave smile but couldn't do more than whimper as the goon held her even tighter, which started to hurt her arms. Luther made a somewhat quick recover and glared her way, which would've made her feel proud of what she had done if he didn't suddenly reach to his coat to pull a draw knife out to hold her at the neck.

"Yo, bawss," the goon grunted behind, "Place's deserted but cops come sweep here a lot at night. Might wanna keep it clean."

"You dirty cunt. Don't try anything like that again..." he narrowed his eyes in a threatening manner, but only got spit in his face for it. "GAH! You're FIRED!" he shouted. Fed up with the follow up insult, Luther didn't even consider his goon's advice and simply thrust the knife straight into Julie's abdomen, staggering her for a moment before blood began trickling down her lip.

"Uhh, she's bleedin' bawss," the slack-jawed goon's look of surprise couldn't have been more obvious. Luther already was turning around, a look of disgust in his face.

"Leave the little scamp to bleed out, not our problem anymore," Luther angrily replied, his goon quite unceremoniously dropping Julie's body after the knife had been removed. A small puddle of blood began forming at the open wound as Julie fell to her knees.

"Why did this happen?" Julie lamented in her mind, tears welling up in her eyes. She had been an optimist all her life, despite the hardships of having been orphaned since being little and having had to work and move constantly after she had reached adulthood. She had always remained vigilant and kept herself afloat, but on the one day everything seemed to go right, it had all been a big, fat hoax.

And because of it, she was going to lose her life. Julie finally collapsed, her eyes rising to see her would-be rapist ex-boss leave with his employee, probably his friend or confident, she didn't care. She thought she was going to die, she extended her arm, as if attempting to reach out to them, with some vague hope remaining that they would help her. Julie didn't want to die. "I don't want to die!" she tried to yell, but only more blood spilled out of her mouth.

"I don't want to die..."

------------

About half an hour later, a figure appeared at the dark alleyway. Julie had since passed out, and if she still was alive she only had but moments to leave. The stranger looked at Julie, then at the back exit to the building he had exited from. "So I was right, there WAS a scuffle," he mused, "They wouldn't let us use human guinea pigs, but this one... faint breathing, she won't be for long. "

The stranger grabbed his PDA and quickly placed a call in: "Send someone. Seems like we were left with just what we've been looking for."

------------

Stripped of her clothes, Julie lie on an operation table, or so it seemed. A man in a white coat was treating her wound. "It's a minor laceration, the problem was that the wound was exposed for too long and the bleedout was considerable. Antibiotic response is green, vitals are subpar, very slowly stabilizing. Fortunately, we have the necessary blood type in storage," he diagnosed, finally adding: "The brain waves are erratic however. It's highly likely she will be comatose. We couldn't have asked for a better... patient."

------------

"Miller, stop playing with that damn thing!" Tyler warned for the upteenth time, his lab partner tossing a vial up and down as if it was a toy.

"Relax, this thing is virtually unbreakable. Besides, what am I supposed to do while I wait for Jacobs to arrive?" Miller boredly replied.

"Could you take this a bit more seriously? This polychaos specimen could be worth hundreds of millions. Just think," Tyler put his hands out as if to emphasize, "They spent the big bucks just to retrieve it from the Artic."

"Yeah, seen the pics. Still strange they bore through that big chunk of ice and found a hollow the size of a wrecking ball to find just this inside," he skillfully spun the vial between his fingers. "Couldn't have been bigger than a marble. Pretty old too. Dates back to the jurassic era?"

"All in cyst form until now," Tyler added, "No amoeba has been known to survive in hazardous conditions, even in cyst form, for this long. That's what makes it so special. "

"Still don't see what a bunch of slime can do for us. It practically has the same genome as any other polychaos I've studied, save for a few odd garbage DNA here and there."

"It's not just 'here and there', it's like Dr. Jacobs said," Tyler folded his arms, as if trying to make a point, "It's strategically placed, as if to open up bridging between specific chains, or to help with severing of such if needed."

"I'm no good with technobabble, Tyler. I see slime, and I see the same genome and properties. You feed it, it uses its tentacles, it eats, it grows."

"They aren't tentacles, they are called pseudopodia and the special thing about this polychaos is how the cell works, it..."

"Look, spare me the lecture okay?" Miller interrupted, "We've heard it dozens of times already, and eleven of those was me hearing it from you."

"Fine. I thought you wanted something to do until Dr. Jacobs arrived?" Tyler sarcastically asked, chuckling.

"I didn't ask for your help," Miller replied back with a smirk. They laughed for a bit, until Jacobs walked out of the room next to theirs, gloved hands red with blood from the operation.

"We've got our test subject. Did you prepare the nutrient vat as I asked?" Jacobs stoically asked, appearing to snap both the buddying scientists back to shape.

"Yes, sir," Tyler answered first. "Sir, is it true we've finally been granted a live test subject?"

"That's correct. I personally found her. Now we can finally proceed to evaluate the specimen's predating abilities on a human being..."

"So we're working on a weapon with this," Miller frowned a bit, not out of rejection to the idea, but very suspicious.

"You sound doubtful, Mr. Miller." Jacobs went to the vat to run a check, Miller exchanged looks with Tyler and then spoke out again.

"Why use an amoeba for a weapon? Know the one we found is very big for even a polychaos, but... this was barely the size of a marble, I doubt it can finish a dog much less a human."

"That's where you're wrong, Mr. Miller. "Exo" is hardly your everyday polychaos, its genetic predisposition makes it every bit unique. And it is fully adapted to a certain pattern of growth, allowing a plethoria of mutations and further adaptations. Exo's cell is very advanced. A hundred times larger than the average, and its efficiency with energy consumption is optimal. You'd do well to learn from it."

"Great, the thirteenth lecture and I also get chewed out for forgetting to switch the lights off at night," Miller murmured, getting a small, supressed cackle from Tyler. Jacobs continued however.

"Exo is our biggest find yet, and not for any arbitrary reason. It programs itself to adapt and mutate to enhance its own capabilities, but is limited to its environment's necessities, and its nutrients not always available."

"It's like its cell is its own chemistry lab..." Tyler observed, every bit in awe at Jacobs's explanation, which he had already heard through so many times and never ceased to perk his interest up, "Too bad it's not sentient... It survived for eons, constantly adapting in order to survive, its citoplasm on its own is incredibly resilent. Just imagine the things this creature could tell us about the history of the world if it..."

"If it hadn't been encased inside a giant ice-cube for millions of years right?" Miller interrupted, grinning.

"Smartass..."

"Gentlemen," Jacobs lifted his eyes from his drooped glasses over his nose, apparently having ignored all of their idle banter. "Bring our test subject and place her in the vat. Exo is waiting."

------------

It took only a minute to wheel Julie into the lab. They placed her in the vat full of liquid brimming with nutrients, but it was no preservation or otherwise sustenance providing equipment for bodies. It was in fact a table setting for the lifeform known as Exo.

"Exo's eaten any organic material we've thrown at it, from common amoeba food such as seaweed and small fish, but it's managed to consume and feed on various forms of meat, growing bigger each time, as expected. Its metabolism is incredibly fast, allowing it to consecutively feed and grow to eat bigger things, but there's one thing about it that's let us keep it in here..."

Miller smiled as he hurled the vial into the air and caught it with a smirk, "It needs to feed constantly, making predation its main directive. Its single cell is powerful, and every organic addition it flash-synthetizes in order make itself a more effective predator costs it all the mass and energy it consumes. Therefore, it constantly needs to feed every half hour."

"Or else," Tyler reviewed their notes, "It must feed on itself in order to sustain primary functions such as movement and pseudopodia projection."

Jacobs took the vial from Miller's hands. "Exo is an excellent predator by nature, but no matter how powerful its single cell has become, the amount of sustenance it requires is staggering. According to our projections, it can both increase its own mass infinitely, but so would it continue to shrink indefinitely if left depraved of food..."

"It's definitely weird how we managed to salvage it in the state it was. Shouldn't it have died?" Tyler asked, Jacobs nodded.

"Under normal circumstances I'd be baffled as well. But Exo's shown to possess a plethora of qualities we do not yet fully understand. The size of the hollow we recovered Exo from suggested it might've reached a gigantic size before it froze over."

"So you're saying it became a ball to protect itself from the cold and slowly used up its own body to survive starvation by shrinking?" Miller blinked a few times, the only plausible explanation in his head was that.

"Becoming a cyst is a common survivability technique amoebas are known to use when faced with a hazardous environment," Jacobs lifted Exo's container, looking up at it, "It might have evolved to increase its efficiency, which allowed it to slowly keep itself alive as time passed."

"This means that if the environment is favorable, and the food is aplenty, Exo will continue to eat until there isn't anymore food," Tyler concluded.

Jacobs nodded and opened the recording interface for their research. "Subject currently in a light comatose stage. Testing viability of Exo's predating directive as a means to develop a B.O.W. (Bio Organic Weapon)"

"Injecting Exo in the nutrient vat. Exo should quickly feed and grow to attain a size able to quickly surround the subject," Tyler said as Jacobs administered the currently minuscule creature into the vat.

"Exo is in," Miller continued, "Monitoring progress... Exo is favorably responding to the nutrients and has already doubled in size."

Tyler observed the readings as a computer scanned the progress as well, "Odd, Exo appears to have stopped."

"Already?" Miller incredulously asked, but Tyler corrected himself.

"No, it's still eating. Must've been a glitch in the system, continue monitoring."

The lifeform known as Exo wasn't any different to a common day amoeba. It behaved just like any other, surrounding its prey and devouring it by absorbing it and later breaking it into simpler compounds from where it would sustain itself. That's what it was donig, it was using all the nutrients the scientists had provided it and was eating, producing what it needed at a staggering fast pace and growing larger and larger. Soon, the vat had been completely filled with Exo.

"Exo has reached maximum projected size. For some reason, subject has not been consumed yet. Exo is covering her like a blanket, apparently using pseudopodia to feel and 'taste' its prey."

"Y'know this is actually kinda creepier than I thought," Tyler added to Miller's monitoring.

Exo didn't keep them waiting for long however. Soon, every bit of itself began to engulf Julie's unconscious form. "Fascinating... it did not make an attempt to partially consume the subject, it patiently grew as large as her beforehand... Additional footage is necessary," Jacobs observed, typing into his keyboard to command the camera to focus on the vat.

A zoom in showed Julie as she was 'submerged' inside of Exo. Her body was slowly fading, her expression unchanging as she slept an oblivious, seemingly soon to be eternal sleep. Exo wiggled around, but the slime soon became uncharacteristically immobile.

"Exo stopped," Tyler spoke out.

"What?" both Jacobs and Miller lifted their faces off the monitors at the same time. "Is that thing glitching again?" Miller frowned.

"No, and I doubt it was earlier. Exo is... not doing anything. It's like it is... thinking."

As unbelievable as that last word sounded, Exo had stopped consuming Julie altogether. One couldn't tell by looking, there was only a blurred shape within the amoeba. What nobody realized was that Exo's process had been disrupted by Julie's irregular brain waves- the synapses were in disarray, there was something in her head preventing Exo from continuing what it was doing.

---------------

Never before in its impossibly long life had Exo come across something it could not assimilate. But never before had it attempted to devour a sapient creature such as a human before.

Exo could not express itself, it had no emotion, only its prime directive to feed. But as it had attempted to absorb Julie, and by extension, her brain, the thought processes lingering in her mind, her consciousness, had somehow made a connection with it.

"I'm... I am... amm... iam... who..."

Sparks where flying within the machine, Exo was starting to wiggle once more, nothing of the human shape that had been trapped within the amoeba remained, but something unexpected was happening.

"Feed... I feed... I must feed... feed, ifeed, feedmore. More..."

"Do more than feed?" a voice questioned within the creature. The primal instinct was being overpowered by Julie's lingering sub-conscious, which for some reason Exo could not be rid of.

"More... do more than feed... feed and... feedand feed feed... do more..."

"Freedom... choose... rebel!" Julie's sub-conscious was winning.

The amoeba's citoplasm was warping and shifting. The sides suddenly lashed out creating pseudopodia as if tentacles were ready to attack, and they grabbed the unsuspecting scientists. "Feed... morefood, needfood..."

Tyler dropped to his butt and watched in horror as the two were quickly drawn inside the amoeba while kicking and screaming.

"Must... release..."

---------------

"AHHH!" gasped Julie as she woke up on the floor, breathing hard as if she had just about drowned underwater. In a way, she almost had.

She was drenched wet, as if she had just come out of a shower, and just as like when someone comes out of a shower, she was also missing every single article of clothing, but a large towel was draped over body "Wh-what...? Where...?" she asked no one in particular, sitting up and shaking from the cold. Her eyes darted around the place, trying to figure out where she was.

The first thing she saw was a white. White everywhere. She was inside some sort of empty cubic chamber, oxygen was being supplied from somewhere, because even though it seemed sealed shut she could still breathe. Wobbling a bit, Julie got up to her feet, hugging her arms around her chest as she noticed the towel dropping, which she promptly picked back up and straightened it around her body to cover up and gain provisional warmth. "Where am I...? Am I dead...?" she lamented, looking about in a panic.

"Suspect is... awake. She seems aware, although confused," a voice spoke from within a safe monitoring station.

"I-I still can't believe... Can't believe what happened..." Tyler was sitting on a chair, fiddling with his fingers, still traumatized by the earlier event. "That's impossible, that couldn't have happened. She... she's there, she's alive, she's well, she's awake, but they aren't, they aren't around they... ahh..."

"Thank you for sedating him. He's the only eyewitness to what happened to Miller and Jacobs but it's hardly useful to have him babbling the same story over and over again," one of the men in the room said, apparently a security guard.

"Footage suggests the three were conducting a forbidden experiment of sorts, sir. It... appears to have gone out of control."

"What happened? Were they making a bomb? We have two missing scientists, it's as if they had been vaporized. Only their clothes were left."

"Eaten..." the guard concluded as the zoom in camera showed the giant Exo lashing out and pulling both scientists inside where they would be devoured. "Looks like an overgrown slime monster ate them."

"You're shitting me," the chief of security approached his officer, watching the footage with a baffled expression. "Holy shi- And that thing's out loose?"

"Negative sir. We only found one other body, that's the suspect."

"And the footage we managed to salvage ends right after that thing smashes up the vat it used to be contained in. Damnit."

"Bellamy, take a team and sweep the place," the chief ordered, "Leave no stone unturned, I want that thing captured and destroyed, we can't take any chances! It devoured two of our top scientists and it's highly likely to still be hungry."

-------------------

"There's no door. How am I supposed to leave this place?" Julie whimpered to herself, leaning onto a wall while banging on it with her fist. "I want out... I want to get out..." she groaned, anger starting to well up as she recalled last night's events. Impotence, unable to defend herself, unable to get what she wanted, or push away that which she did not want. Her fist clenched as hard as her eyes shut tight, teeth gritting together. "FUCK THIS ALL!" she suddenly shouted, smashing her fist into the wall.

There was a loud boom as the wall before Julie cracked and quickly crumbled to the force that struck it. Julie fell forwards and landed on her face as she lost her support and blinked. "What the...?" she gasped, realizing that she had just smashed reinforced concrete with her spiky heavy arm.

"Wait, what?" she gasped, looking down at her arm, which had lost its human coloring in favor to a darkened glossy blue, and her fingers, heck, her whole hand had been replaced by a spiked bludgeon. "AHHH!" she shrieked, crawling away as if she was escaping a chasing monster, then she tripped over when she tried to use her modified arm. "What's happened to me?"

Julie attempted to collect her thoughts as her heart raced, "I was getting so angry, I wanted to get out but this place's like a prison... I wanted to get out," she repeated, staring at her bludgeon arm, "Then I lashed out and..." but then as she calmed herself, the spikes moved up and began lengthening and thickening into fingers, her arm shrinking back to proportion before it regained its natural coloring. She gasped again, blinking a few times as she looked at her now normal arm.

"Oh god...!"

To Be Continued...
DragonMasterX is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-05-2013   #2
TF-Viewer
Slave to the Process Forum

Re: Super Slime Saga (Slimegirl t/f story series)

This has potential, I really want to see more.
TF-Viewer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-05-2013   #3
DragonMasterX
Frequent Poster

Alright, here you go.

Part 2.

The guard monitoring the chamber silently cursed to himself. Even though he just saw it, he couldn't believe it. This little girl, barely a hundred pounds on her who looks like she never even threw a punch in her life, somehow vaporized a concrete wall with her bare hands.

"B-Brennan, Brennan! Come in!" the panicked guard reached for his PDA and called the first person that was near proximity of that area. "Go check on the suspect. Caution advised. I hope I'm just seeing things man!"

"Copy that, sarge. Approaching..." Brennan responded, quickly checking his gun before taking a corner. He noticed Julie who was leaning against a wall, weakened from the shock of what she had just seen herself do. "Suspect in sight," he relayed.

"Be careful Brennan, that girl just smashed through a wall of reinforced concrete! I saw no bombs!"

"Affirmative, sarge. I can see the damn collapsed wall on my own," Brennan snapped, shocked to witness what he was seeing. He crouched a bit and slowly began to make an approach, "Acquiring..."

Julie was breathing hard, still checking her arms and hands, seeing nothing was off with them, but still felt wary. It came as a surprise to her when she finally noticed someone and they were pointing a gun her way. She instantly froze.

"What are you doing? How did you escape?" Brennan quickly asked, standing straighter but not lowering his guard at all.

"Who are you? Where am I?" was Julie's frightened counter-question, but Brennan didn't seem patient enough.

"I'm the one asking the questions here! Do you have any contacts here?"

Julie stepped back at the shout, but immediately froze again as Brennan held his gun firmly, the metal clicking like an unspoken death threat. "Don't even think about it."

"Now, answer the damn question," Brennan reiterated as calmly as he could make it come out. "How did you escape? Is there anyone helping you from the inside?"

"I don't know! I don't even know where I am," Julie snapped, shaking a bit.

"Hmph. Fine, have it your way. You're coming with me," Brennan said, but was a bit hesitant to approach her at first. He kept holding her at gunpoint just to be sure, but just as he stepped forwards, the scared Julie took her chances.

She didn't want to be held against her will again, not after what had happened to her the night before. Somehow she was a prisoner here, she saw no other alternative but to take her chance at escaping, so she turned around and skipped off as fast as her legs would carry her...

"Wait!! Suspect's escaping. Repeat, suspect is escaping!" Brennan shouted and aimed his weapon as he pursued.

"We don't have time to deal with this bitch when there's a monster loose in the building, Brennan," the guard at the surveillance control room said. "If there's anyone helping her then this will give them a warning. Take her down."

"Roger that, sarge." Brennan took the shot. The bullet from his rifle flew at top speed and caught up to Julie with ease.

Julie shrieked as the bullet intercepted her, the pain shooting from the hit spot causing her to stumble and fall to the floor, the towel sliding off her, leaving her sprawled on the floor.

"I warned you." Brennan made his way next to Julie, noticing the towel with two holes on the floor next to her. "Darn shame, lass," he solemnly said, looking over her pristine unclothed body, "Can't deal with two cases at once, and if you'd cooperated you would've gotten off without any hole in your..." but he stopped his monologue as he noticed something was off, "Body...?"

Brennan blinked several times, dropping his weapon as he took his gas mask off and rubbed his eyes to make sure he wasn't seeing things. Bullets leave distinguishable wounds in the shape of holes; the towel Julie had been wearing was proof of that. Brennan was sure he hadn't missed, the bullet was lodged in a wall corner Julie had failed to reach, but there was no wound in her body, almost as if the bullet had gone right through a ghost.

He knelt down to check her again, to make sure she was dead. "What the hell are you...?" he began to ask, but as soon as he tried to reach her wrist to feel pulse, her hand grabbed his. Brennan did not have time to react before she sucker punched him right in the kisser, sending him reeling back as if a professional boxer had just delivered the final blow.

"Uuaagh!" Brennan groaned, falling down to the floor. Julie in turn stood up and rushed him, grabbing him by the collar and lifted him with untold strength.

Julie couldn't speak, an inner rage was welling up inside of her, mixed with some sort of primal urge she could yet not understand. She had just survived a bullet wound, she had slugged a security guard and was now holding him as if she was lifting a toddler. Nothing made sense to her. Julie had never had the time to work out, even with her numerous, different jobs. She had never developed any strength worth speaking of, but now she felt it; she had power.

And this guy had just shot her in cold blood. "YAAAAAAAARGH!" she suddenly roared, punching Brennan again, and again, and again. Eventually she began to lose track of how many times she had hit him, the walkie-talkie on his chest had fallen off, so the sarge's calls reached only deaf ears, since Brennan had been by now incapacitated.

Julie continued with her endless flurry of punches, unaware of what she was unconsciously doing. Her body was warping, the skin turning a light, almost translucent shade of blue, her long hair becoming gooey strands of the same color. Her body texture was smooth now, almost like latex, and she still did not notice.

The rage was subsiding, but what remained was that primal, unresistible urge that she could only relate to one thing. She had to feed. With the unconscious Brennan in her hands, Julie suddenly, as if driven by that one overpowering urge, began to spread over Brennan.

Her body warped again, jiggling like jello. She became formless, merely a coating of quivering material that engulfed Brennan entirely. It took merely seconds, the body became a dark blur inside of the slimy material, and just as painless as it seemed, disappeared in mere moments. The coating of slimy material briefly stopped moving as Brennan's uniform and equipment was rejected and it was discarded.

Julie felt satisfied, relaxed, and just as she had become formless, her shape went back to a lite-blue colored hybrid between a slime and a girl. Her body shifted slightly, and she felt herself expand, the biomass within her giving her body extra size and girth, causing her to swell.

The process was alien to her. It felt like a tingle at first, making her feel like she was adding to herself. Her chest began to stick out, the breasts enlarging from her usualy B cups to a double D in mere seconds. Her hips widened cosiderably, as if someone had stuck a pump in her backside which was also making her butt cheeks inflate like balloons, forming into a perfect, tight heart shape. A few inches were added to her height, and that was perhaps and most pleasurable feeling of all; Julie stretched, as if she had just shed her past being and had welcomed the new her.

Finally, she felt the swelling of power subside, and reason returned to her brain. "I... What did I just do...?" she asked herself, looking at her blue hands, the rest of her body the same. She checked herself out, finding her new proportions enticing and interesting, as well as arousing, but her concern remained on the fantastical experience she had just lived through.

She looked at her fingers, trying to wiggle them around as if trying to test something. Julie couldn't do much since her mind was in disarray, but as soon as she recalled what had happened last knight, all five of her fingers fused into one and thinned out into what appeared to be a blade of sharpened, hardened goo material. "What happened to me...? Who did this to me?!" she suddenly screamed, scared of her own ability. "I'm- I'm a freak! I want to go back to normal!"

Almost as if the genie of wishes had been at her side, not only did her blade-hand go back to normal, but her human vestiges such as pink skin and normal blonde hair went back to looking just like before. She was naked, considerably well stacked now, but more importantly, she looked human again.

"Did it pass? Am I normal again?" Julie asked herself out of surprise, but as she lifted her hand, it became blue and with a sharp brandishing noise it turned into a blade again. "GAH! Not normal! Go back! Normal normal normal!" she panicked, her hand going back to its human appearance again. With a sigh that mixed both relief and defeat, Julie felt like she was going to collapse. There was so much to think about, so much to do about herself... "I'm going to need new bras," she mused to herself with a small chuckle, trying to make light of the situation, that she might avoid going mad.

"Alright, let's think about this..." Julie calmly sighed, standing over the remains of the guard she had just absorbed, which were his belongings basically. "I... I feel stronger. I'm... something weird now. I ate a man, literally. I am going to..."

"FREEZE!" the voice of a man down the corridor resounded, making Jullie turn around with a gasp of surprise.

"D-damn, more of them!" Julie groaned, but then she looked down at her hand. "That bullet earlier hurt... but I survived the pain... I have ways to defend myself now." She looked back at the incoming guards. "If I escape, they'll be chasing me endlessly!" she didn't have much of a choice.

"Surround her! She took Brennan out!" the team began to move in, quickly surrounding the indecisive Julie.

"If I... if I beat them up, it's just self-defense...! If I eat them though, I'll get stronger... I'll be able to get out of this place much faster..." Julie felt like two of her were battling for control inside of her mind. Did she have a mind to call her own anymore though, she wondered.

"What did you do to Brennan, where is he?!" the sarge, who had lost Brennan's connection, barked like an angry dog. Julie could somehow tell he was more scared than he appeared angry.

"Sir, we've found Brennan's clothes and guns, but he's nowhere to be found..."

"The hell? Search again!" he shouted to his underling, then back at Julie, "What did you do to him?!" he insisted, but Julie was still contemplating her situation.

"They aren't going to let me go... They're going to shoot me, they're going to hurt me..." Julie raised her eyes, her irises glowing the same lite-blue as her skin in slime form did. That same urge from before began to fill her mind, as if the situation was calling for her to do what she was meant to do. "I'm... I'm getting hungry..." she groaned out loud, finally talking as she held by her stomach.

The sarge seemed baffled, but kept a tight grip on his gun, "Hungry? The hell are you talking about, bitch, what did you do to our..."

The hunger was complemented by a strange feeling of pleasure that filled her gut. Julie hugged herself tighter, as if she was trying to squeeze herself out. "SO HUNGRY!" she screamed, arching back and throwing her arms out, which suddenly lurched out with inhuman elasticity, her body glowing before it adapted its slime form again.

Grabbing two unsuspecting guards by the neck, her midriff expanded, shooting out pseudopodia in the shape of tentacles that glued to every other guard, sarge included, surrounding her. And before they could even scream, they were all force-pulled together into her as if she was a black hole.

Julie's slimy body bulged out as about eight adult human bodies filled her, stretching her out to her limits as they were all treated the same: Food. The process appeared to be painless for the food again, they even appeared to be sedated before Julie's body began to absorb them. Soon, she was done again, her form reverting to her hybrid slime shape.

"Ahhh... ahhh!" Julie moaned loudly as the tingling sensation from earlier returned. The biomass within her was the byproduct of the organic matter she consumed, and since it wasn't being immediately purposed and she wasn't able to coordinate it yet, it was all being used up for one purpose: To grow.

She gasped, feeling geat amounts of pleasure as the bright citoplasm outlining her womanly body expanded, making her look bigger each time it stretched. Julie's growth was unstoppable as it was immediate, with her adding inch upon inch of overall expansion each second. The slimegirl was climbing past the seven feet mark very soon, and there were no signs of her stopping. Soon enough, she had gone past eight. She threw her arms back to her neck to hold by as she moaned happily, her new, larger breasts bouncing as she swelled higher, passing nine feet and coming closer to the ceiling.

Julie was in ecstasy, her slimy feet having already fused into one small and firm puddle for easier movement as she needed only to drag herself now. She bent over as she became a gigantic, sexy blob of woman-shapeliness; anyone behind her would've seen a large, bulbous butt begging for attention. Julie didn't care about exposing herself, she was reaching goddamn ten feet and was still growing, 11 feet being quickly passed for her to reach the 12 feet mark. At that point, her head bumped against the ceiling, and she had to press her shoulders and neck to the it, bending over completely, her breasts hanging out like ripe fruit begging to be grabbed.

"Sarge, no sign of Brennan, what should we..." the remaining guard that had been tasked with finding Brennan's body had finally returned from scouring the nearby area, and the first thing he saw when he came back was a proportionately huge pair of tits staring right back at him, with the ecstastic face of Julie almost drooling from the pleasure of her seemingly endless expansion. "Holy shit, holy shit!" he dropped his rifle, almost falling down to his butt if not for the wall next to him that helped him keep his balance. "Shit, where's everyone, where...?" he widened his eyes as he realized he was seeing it for himself at her 'feet', with eight sets of equipment and clothing scattered around her growing form.

"Oh god... you're It, you're the monster!" he finally concluded. "Control, assistance required, target... suspect, the suspect is... both have been found goddamnit, send help!"

Julie appeared too distracted by her own growth to notice how her own body was expanding onto the ground and ceiling as she became way too big for the narrow hall. She was starting to grow forwards and backwards now, her body pressing against the proverbially paralyzed guard before her comparatively huge lips were pressed against him. Julie must've already been 20ft tall.

She opened her eyes as she finally felt a squirming prescence on her mouth. With her mind clouded by pleasure and her stomach demanding more food, Julie smirked, licking her lips.

"Yummy treat."

A scream was followed by silence.

And as the latest addition to Julie's body finished being processed into extra biomass, her body reached such a size, 25ft tall to be exact, that she ended up filling the narrow passage vertically. Her back and rump were both pressing against the ceiling, her bent legs and voluminous chest against the ground. Her neck had to crane down so she wouldn't hit the ceiling with her head. About the only things she could move were her arms.

"Ahh..." Julie moaned, her eyes glowing with bliss from her recent growth spurt which had made her awfully sensitive slime skin send a million little jolts of pleasure that had nearly brought her to an orgasm when they combined. She was now very horny and aroused, unable to concentrate on her goal to escape, not that she could do a whole lot in that department given her situation.

Julie groaned a bit, her groin area burning in need. Thankfully, even though her shoulders were in a stuck position, she could still move most of her right arm, which she began to reach down past the noticeable cleavage of her new chest. The aroused slime girl pushed her arm further down, her fingers reaching the joint between her legs that seemed to be emitting heat, as if emulating a human vagina. Julie wasted no time.

Two digits were pushed inside at once, and even though there technically was no hole, she felt as though she had successfully penetrated her own love passage. "Ahhh!" she moaned louder, hitting the ceiling with head, cracking the concrete slightly since she was in a semi-solid state now thanks to the arousal. "Nnghh, feels... so good, can't stop!" she gasped, furiously fingering herself, panting and gasping, reaching with her free hand to clutch her enlarged breasts to add stimulation, and it was working. It seemed everything Exo had assimilated from Julie it had copied down perfectly, and even though she wasn't aware of this, she was still enjoying the hell out of it.

Pleasuring herself still, Julie failed to notice processes that her new body was conducting. Without having anymore food in close proximity, the single, extremely evolved cell that maintained her alive began to process the biomass in excess and through cannibalizing it began to further advance itself.

Exo did not exist anymore, Julie's being, her very essence, had taken over, and the cell's directives had new priorities to answer to. Eons of repairing and reinventing itself, the cell's potential had evolved in such a way that it would be impossible to match with any known organism. The recent experience Julie had to go through had provided the cell with valuable information that it had to act upon in order to enhance survivability.

Julie, completely unaware, continued to furiously ravage and grope herself with the deep desire to achieve orgasmic bliss. What she didn't notice thanks to this intense session of masturbation was that her body's mass was being reduced in favor of the cell working its magic.

While it couldn't sever the mental connection to the citoplasm, which emulated her human nerves, the cell could provide Julie with a way to harden and therefore mitigate pain as well as damage. This was by far a very primitive defense mechanism which would've maybe worked 65 million years ago, if at all, but now Julie was up against firearms. Being incapacitated by a strong shock to her system was not an option.

The cell had nothing to work with in terms of defense for now. However, as Julie continued shrinking and fingering herself to oblivious bliss, the cell managed detect a material it had never before tried to assimilate. One of Julie's breasts had smothered a bunch of rifles on the ground while she had been gigantic, and it was now floating inside of her. Her body could not process inorgantic matter, at least, it could not be absorbed as nutrients.

But the cell was sufficiently advanced and powerful to use the very same agents that digest organic matter to break the weapon apart in order for the cell to analyze it. Soon enough, the rifle was gone, and Julie had inadvertedly gained a new ability.

As she kept shrinking, the cell devised tons of possible uses for excess biomass, but the would have to be used later when she needed them. The processing power of her cell's core would've put a modern computer to shame, but just as it had so much potential, its energy consumption was incredibly big.

Just about at the time when her body size had roughly dropped to her usual 6ft height, Julie had enough room to roll around happily in pleasure as she groaned and groped herself hard, her legs squishing together with her new, fattened thighs. She was so cavalier in fingering herself that by now her whole hand had sunk into her crotch, and she had basically turned her forearm into a dildo. "Ohhhh yes, yes, YESSS!!" she finally let out a loud scream, and through sheer redundant emulation, thin liquid began to trail down her semi-solid forearm, as if her lady juices were trickling down, wetting the floor.

Julie collapsed as she finished, exhausted, and the cell needed to rest too. But if Julie once again had to defend herself, new methods of both offense and defense would be immediately available.

It was now time for respite.

To Be Continued...
Unread 01-06-2013   #4
DragonMasterX
Frequent Poster

Part 3.

Elsewhere, a squad of security guards were being briefed by their superior officer.

"Biohazard present in the main containment room. We lost contact with security team A; the last distress call came fifteen minutes ago. We have no information on what we're dealing with, but we know it's related to the illegal experiment conducted by the late Dr. Jacobs. This much we know thanks to the cooperation of Dr. Tyler, who is presently under constant surveillance and psychological analysis."

The commander in charge laid out the plans for the building. "We all have been protecting this building for months. Against spies, against thieves, against moles. We know every exit and entrance, every dirty secret there is to know about this company. But we don't know a single thing about this threat."

"So, can't we just light this place up? Hear Team A was rubbed off." One of the privates questioned.

Another raised his hand, "I don't want part in any suicide mission, Commander. Let's take the safe road out of this mess."

"I understand your concerns, but the higher ups consider this building too damn precious with too many investments and assets to give up. The building must be secured."

"I'm not paid to fight monsters, I only shoot humans, Commander," one of guards said out of annoyment.

"And that's why we're having this briefing. They've talked and have authorized a big, fat bonus for the man who can capture the biohazard and contain it. They have taken interest in a creature that can wipe out a team of ten armed men with such ease."

"Big fat bonus eh?" many stares seemed to perk up, "Now that's talking in MY language."

Satisfied, the commander pushed away from the table and continued the briefing, "Based on the video we recovered from the surveillance room, our target is a blue slime that can pull you in like an oversized frog tongue, and if that happens, you're a goner. We have no combat data, but we figure that if it's alive, we can kill it. If you encounter it, engage with caution. Your methods are up to you, but remember... the bonus is for the son-of-a-gun that can trap it and deliver it in a nicely wrapped package to the bigwigs. Alive if possible."

"What if it can't be contained?" one of them asked.

"If the threat is unable to be contained, then you're cleared hot. Now, anymore questions?"

There was none.

"Good, let's move out."

---------------

Julie woke back up, the place was a mess. She was lying across several of the late security team A's uniforms and weapons. "Ohhh... that felt so good..." she moaned, rising up with support from her arms. Julie was still naked, but it didn't feel unnatural now. She quickly got back up to her slimy feet, which again merged into a puddle to allow her easy sliding. "Mmm... I think I was super huge just now, but now I'm back to my usual height..." she observed, looking up at the ceiling, which was a little cracked, evidencing she had been moments away from breaking through. A light giggle escaped her mouth, somehow finding the thought of outgrowing confinement amusing. "That would have saved me time..." she sighed a bit as reality dawned on her.

"I have to get out of here," she resolved, then looked at her hands again as she went back to looking human. "It's getting easier to handle this, when I'm not panicked anyway," she thought, pushing a bit more effort to return all of her own body to its usual human vestige. She inspected herself, and somehow became bashful as she realized her own nudity again. "D-damn, it's different to look like a monster and then like this without clothes..."

She wanted to cover up, but then a thought came over her. "I wonder..." she began to focus, picturing her old clothes from the night before in her mind. Suddenly she was neck down covered in yellow. "That's... not what I had in mind," she told herself, a bit disappointed.

But she continued to focus, harder and harder, concentrating until the yellow began to warp and change to answer to her mental command. Just as she could produce a 'skin tight' layer of hardened slime, the same could be altered to reproduce clothing colorization. After a few patterns became clearer in her mind, Julie found herself wearing a yellow and black-striped tank top, followed by black leggings and white sneakers. The free-flowing material felt much better now that she looked human. "Mmm, I'm not going to the gym, but this'll be comfortably to run in," she smiled, noticing how well the 'clothes' hugged her new bubblebutt and her large chest.

Julie took a small breath to clear her mind and then began to reconsider everything that had happened until now. "Last thing I remember was that asshole, he stabbed me, I think..." she told herself, a small amount of hurt manifesting in her head as she tried to recall, "Oww. After that... I woke up here, I smashed a wall, and then I began to... to feed," she said hesitantly.

"They were trying to gun me down, I had no choice..." she reassured to her own conscience, "I've no idea what happened to me, but because of that I'm now some sort of slimy mutant with an appetite. And apparently I'm a shapeshifter too..." she observed, looking again at her new body. "Those guys don't like me. Don't need to be a genius to figure I've gotta make it out of here asap."

Julie looked down the corridors. She paused, realizing she was alone. But Julie had always been alone, the orphanage she had lived in during her childhood was very poor and barely had enough for the children. It eventually dissolved and as a little girl she had to work all of her life. Julie had decided that if she had to be alone, she would make the most of it by raising enough money to be well off, but people would always take advantage of her. Upon retrospect however, the worst she had had to live through was the drunkard rapist of her boss, Luther. She didn't know if to take that as luck yet.

No matter, she kept trying, harder and harder, to find her place in a world that had forsaken her. In doing that, she came to understand she had to rely on herself if she was to survive, and that if people tried to use her, she would work it out so they would be the ones used instead. The dog eat dog world proverb had taken a new, literal meaning to her. Especially now.

"But I'll decide what I'll do about that after I get out," Julie said to herself. "First things first, I have to know where I am, so I can get out..."

She carefully began to step down the corridors, trying to keep silent in case there were more guards hunting her down. Julie pressed her back against the corner wall, peeking out only to see a longer corridor running down the hall that followed. "Am I really in the clear...?" she thought to herself as she made her way to where she hoped was an exit.

On the way, she saw a sign with directions. "Containment... They were trying to contain me? Well, we know how that turned out. Still... am I part of an experiment or something? I'm not a dangerous animal am I? Guess many would disagree..." she mused to herself, pausing. "God, I've got to stop talking to myself like this," she chuckled a bit, patting the side of her head as she continued on her road to desired freedom.

---------------

"Based on what we know," the commander spoke while leading his squad, "The creature that devoured Dr. Jacobs and Dr. Miller, and the suspect Team A found with Dr. Tyler are one and the same."

"So you saying we're hunting down a monster that looks like a girl?"

"Exactly, so don't you dare lower your guard, private. Phillips, how's the tracker?"

Phillips brought up his PDA which was working a special GPS that was loaded with the building's floor plans. "We can only speculate her escape routes, sir. There isn't any biometric data stored in our tracker, she was brought in illegally without proper procedure."

"Then where should we be at?"

"There's only two possible routes from Containment. One goes through to Disposal, that's a dead end, and the other comes out to the main labs... Supposing that she knows nothing about the floor plans, sir, it's a 50-50 outcome."

"The primary entrance to Disposal is a short walk from here. Chances are a team can intercept her there if she took the secondary entrance from Containment. Hold her off, and then a second team can attack from behind for a pincer tactic. Phillips, take five men and get down there. We'll build a perimeter around the main labs and will coordinate an alternate pincer attack in case she comes out here."

"Roger, commander," Phillips said, and after picking his team moved out.

"Get ready, gentlemen. We're bagging the prize money and splitting it," the commander grunted with a smirk. They walked down to the main labs and began to set their ambush plan in motion.

---------------

Julie came in to a large space that resembled a really expensive, really huge laboratory chock full of expensive equipment. The place was immaculately white save for a few select objects one could easily pick out with their eyes, such as chemical vats or distinct patterns for the computers or peripherals. It was too quiet and deserted.

"I usually hate crashing parties that are over, but in this case I could make an exception..." Julie silently walked in. The place looked like a labrynth with all the computers and desks, and there were multiple sets of stairs as well as doors that led to who-knows-where. She had to find a way out. Looking over to the nearest counter she noticed a laptop that was still on. "Wow, a stroke of luck, finally..." she murmured to herself.

Julie moved in to access the computer, "Work Station No. 112: Dr. James Miller? Seems like he doesn't care about saving batteries..." she told herself with a smile. "Hmm, never been good with computers..."

She began to move the wireless optical mouse, clicking on folders, but most of them required passwords. The only accessible file was one that had been left open. "Extra-developed Organism...? Weird name, what is this?" somehow, curiosity was gripping at her mind.

After bringing the window up, she began to read to herself: "Jacobs is crazy, Exo can't assimilate inorganic matter. We've tried it on dozens of different things, and all it cares about is eating organic matter. We can only stop it when we deprive it of food, and then it's docile because it keeps weakening. This application would need Exo to think of something other than to eat, and that's impossible, its cell's prime directive is to feed and grow to eat more. Makes sense since it's just a piece of slime. No matter how powerful its cell is, just like a computer, if there's no different input, it'll continue to do what it tells itself to do to survive..."

Julie stopped, "Exo?" she repeated, shaking her head as she read the rest: "I'm tired of Jacobs's project. Tyler gets a nerd boner each time he explains how Exo can revolutionize warfare, but I say it's a long shot. Can't wait until we're done proving his failure so I can move out. This place gives me the creeps, even if I already have seen all they've done. Just got a text from Tyler that Jacobs found a potential test subject for us to examinate Exo's capabilities on a human being, guess I'll be leaving late tonight."

Julie widened her eyes as she processed the information. "Miller... Jacobs... Tyler..." she repeated in her head, then looked at her hands. "Extra-developed Organism?" she began to connect the dots. "They're the ones responsible for this?" she asked no one in particular, starting to gasp, unaware that only one of the three she had mentioned still walked the earth.

She quickly began to click around, but kept hitting roadblocks as every other application save for the diary were demanding pass codes. Anger began to well within the blonde mutant as she lost her patience, "Fuck, where do I find them...?" she groaned, wanting to know more about her new self.

Julie was at the point where she wanted to smash the laptop to pieces, and she probably could, when the display suddenly shattered in front of her, startling the young predator. "What the hell...?!"

"Hell's where you're going, little bitch," came a voice from above. Julie looked up and noticed several guards at the first and second floors, all of them holding laser-pointed rifles simultaneously aiming at her.

Julie had no time to react that many clicking noises sounded behind her.

"We've got her, commander!" Phillips announced.

The slime girl panicked, cursing herself for having allowed this to happen.

The commander held his gun back and smirked, confident that their plan had worked. He looked over Julie with an appraising smile, "You're a cute girl, monster. Show me your true form though."

Julie felt like she had no choice, but this also provided with an opportunity. Her clothes vanishing, her skin began to take on the bluish transparent hue from earlier. As her hair became a set of gooey tentacles once more, her feet fused into one puddle, startling everyone in the main labs, who fixed their aim with greater strength.

"Heh, you're not as hideous as I'd been led to believe, but that's hardly the point now is it?" the commander laughed, easily the only one in the room that was amused apparently. Everyone else was either cursing at the sight or whispering amongst themselves. "Alright now. I know you understand me," he looked down at Julie, "This can be really easy, sweet cheeks. You give up and no one gets hurt, you included... Or you end up worse than a gooey piece of swiss cheese. Make your choice."

There was hardly any choice in the matter.

To Be Continued...
Unread 01-06-2013   #5
Phyrior
Process Fan

They be dead... O.O
Phyrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-06-2013   #6
DragonMasterX
Frequent Poster

And here is Part 4!

Part 4.

But this situation didn't mean she had to go down quietly. "Wait, go down?" she thought. Julie looked down at her 'feet' and how they had turned into a puddle of slime. "That's it!" she exclaimed in her mind. She was a shapeshifter, so she could alter herself to suit the situation.

"Are you coming with us, or do I order my men to shoot, little girl?" the commander asked, unaware of Julie's plan. Julie looked up with a smile, brimming with confidence for once.

She taunted with her hand, lifting her middle finger as her well endowed body began to melt and collapse on the ground.

The irked commander yelled out: "Take the smartass out!"

As bullets began to fly to Julie's way, her transformation hastened and she suddenly fell all the way down, melting into what seemed to be a puddle of fluid, the last of her that was seen as every bullet missed was her right arm still lifted and making the rude gesture right before it joined the blue block on the floor.

"Hold your fire. HOLD YOUR FIRE!" barked the commander, "Phillips where the hell did she go?! She was in front of you for fuck's sake!"

"Unknown, she seems to have collapsed upon herself! She's gone!"

"She can't be gone, search the area you blokes! We can't let her get out, or we can kiss our bonus goodbye!"

"Roger!" the squad called out, and a few splintered to sweep the labrynth of technology.

In her liquid form, Julie possessed no eyes, but her citoplasm was outlined with microscopic rows of semi-articulate feelers that allowed her to sense movement via examination of air particles, similar to how snakes use their tongue to hunt. In a way, she could 'see' everywhere now.

Being liquid, she barely had trouble moving through the tiled floor of the lab, using the crevices in-between each individual tile to move undetected. Her first thought was to leave without confrontation, but the stairs had no crevices, and if they saw a puddle moving on the steps they would know it was her. Worse, there were guards stationed at every staircase and door.

What she needed was a way to take the guards out as silently as possible, and some means of defense. "Maybe if I take their armor and weapons I can use them against them..." she theorized, although she had never fired a gun before. "I'll have to learn, how hard can it be...?"

Using her improved senses, Julie kept moving. She tailed one of the guards who was checking one of the sealed rooms and, making sure no one was currently seeing him, she made her move. Willing herself to reform, slime began to pour out of the elaborate hiding spot and become a towering pillar of blue behind the guard.

"That thing sure has some guts giving the commander the finger. Guts and tits, girl sure had some bod on her for being a monster. Wouldn't mind tapping a piece of that..." the guard mused to himself as he checked behind the equipment, careful of any surprise attacks from the front.

Without making a sound, two pseudopodia shot out of Julie's formless shape and made sure to bind the guard's arms together and to tape his mouth shut. Julie's head reformed behind the guard and she whispered, "Mmm, I bet a stud like you won't mind sparing some armor."

With that, Julie hungrily engulfed the guard, making sure to cushion his fall as she wrapped around him completely. Now it was going to be even harder for everyone else to see as she fed.

As usual, the victim was sedated and his pain numbed. This time however, the cell activated a different process that until this time it had not been able to execute. As the body became nutrients for Julie, the bulletproof vest began to break apart into the kevlar's most basic components, the guard's rifle went down the same path.

Unaware, Julie enjoyed her meal until nothing was left. The walkie talkie dropped to the floor as she was done eating.

"Robertson, do you copy? Robertson?" the radio sounded off, "...shit!"

This alerted Julie, who tried to melt into a puddle but was stopped by her own cell. She was forced back to her slime form, and a jolt of pleasure ran up her body, "Ahh..." she tried to hold back a loud moan, her arms stretching out as a blotch of gray began to expand out of her midriff; it spread all over her like a super thin, light coating of protective composite.

Julie gasped a bit as the material interfaced with her hardened goo skin, creating a silver colored suit of skin-tight armor that appeared over the entirety of her body, save for her head. Then, the material began to create a protective mask that, for comfort's sake, allowed a visor of sorts to manifest for Julie to see. The only slimy part of her now were a few strands of her hair that came out of the face-mask. As she calmed down, Julie didn't have any time to inspect herself that two guards scouring for Robertson showed up.

"I see her! Robertson is nowhere to be found, goddamnit!" the first guard shouted into his radio as the other held his firearm at the ready to shoot the silver colored slime.

"What the hell did she do? She's all metallic lookin' now. What kinda monster is this?!" the guard's partner exclaimed, unable to believe his eyes.

"Must be a trick, well, Robertson's death won't be in vain. SMOKE HER!"

Julie's eyes widened and she instinctively brought her arms up. The bullets began to fly in her direction, but this time, the protective suit of armor worked to deflect each and every bullet, sending them ricochetting all over the place.

"Uwaahh!" the first guard cried as a stray one hit him in the chest, taking him down.

"Shit, shit! Guns don't work?!" the second one panicked, running off with a horrified expression, leaving Julie and his wounded partner alone.

For the brief moment she was left to her own devices, Julie began to drop her arms, blinking her eyes a bit as she noticed the first wounded guard, and, most importantly, that she was scratchless. The bullets had bounced off her kevlar-hard goo alloyed full body armor. Julie smiled through her covered face, "This makes it much easier."

There was no time for respite though, she had to keep moving. Even though the body armor was a thin coating of metal that had merged with some of her hardened goo, she wasn't able to liquify it. She somehow knew she could leave the suit behind, but if she did, she would have gone back to square one. She noticed she couldn't slide anymore either thanks to the metal coating her feet too.

"Well, I might have limited movement now, but at least bullets won't knock me out... I hope," Julie told herself, then looked up at the second floor, then back down at the bleed-out guard. "I hate having to stand you up darling, but I gotta bail," she took the guard's weapon, finding it was easy to hold it. "Huh, odd. Always thought these were heavier than they looked."

Jokes aside, Julie knew she was going to have trouble firing a gun she had never used before, but she decided to carry it with her just in case. "There should be more guys down here, and they're gonna come this way soon thanks to Screaming McWetPants," she groaned in annoyance, but at least she was confident that she could survive bullets. Taking a deep breathe, she prepared to rush through them.

------------

Panting, the second guard from earlier finally reached the rest of his teammates, where Phillips was overseeing the search. "Ahh- ahh! This is bad, bad, really bad!"

"What's bad, hey! Calm yourself! Did you find Robertson? Where's your partner?!" Phillips growled, grabbing his underling by the collar to keep him steady.

"She ate Robertson! Bullets don't do anything to her! Julianos is down!" the guard relayed quickly, but understandably at least.

"Shit, fall back. She'll be coming anytime if she found a way to make herself invulnerable! We'll have to stop her through sheer force!" Phillips ordered, sending his men to the first floor stairs where they would try to push the monster back.

As they rushed to get in position, Phillips contacted the commander. "Sir, there's a problem- the target is apparently bullet proof. I repeat, the bitch is bullet proof!"

The commander's rough voice barked back in response, "Bullet proof eh? Don't worry, we've a little something in the making up here. It'll be sure to put a stop to her, bullet proof or not. Adams needs time to finish it, so buy him time. I'm sending you four big guys your way Phillips, don't take unnecessary risks!"

"Copy that. Over and out," Phillips climbed the last step before he finally noticed their target emerging from a counter on the to the side of the testing area.

---------------

Julie stood there, a powerful new being that was neither woman nor slime, but at the same time was something more, much more. With her fists clenched and her womanly legs giving a visual sway of the hips with each step forwards that she took, the eyes of the remaining lower floor team fixed on her.

It was even harder now to tell what she looked like other than the obvious large breasts on her chest and the wide hips that complemented her sexy ass, the suit of skin-tight protection made her look like a ninja. "Get out of my way," she demanded as she looked up, her eyes showing determination.

Phillips gulped. So far they had all come to the conclussion that their firepower was enough to stop the monster, but so far it only seemed to be getting stronger and more powerful. If they didn't stop it here, it would surely get out and then it'd be a loose cannon running amok in the city. And THEY would be blamed for that.

"You're not getting out of here on your own, monster," Phillips reassured, "Defend this position!" he shouted to his men, who had been joined by the commander's additional reinforcements.

A wall of armed men stood before Julie, weapons trained on her. They knew it was hopeless. But they knew this was just a means to have the slime girl fall into their trap. They were the distraction. "FIRE!" Phillips finally called.

Julie, having expected this, braced herself and ducked, then kicked off the floor with enough force to crack its tiles as she leapt forwards into a dash that would've put a cheetah to shame. Bullets sprayed down her way, and though her crossed arms over her face did not allow her to see, the feelers on the free strands of hair behind her allowed her to sense movement.

Bullets bounced off of her, ricochetting and once again taking a couple of the shooters down in the 'crossfire' as she climbed the stairs up as fast as she could. Eventually, weapons began clicking as the magazines ran out of ammo, and without time for reloads, they all braced for impact.

Julie ran through and scattered the defense team as if a bowling ball launched by King Kong had just crashed against a neat row of pins. She didn't stop even for a moment, not to say a smart quip, not to check upon what had remained of them; all she did was lower her arms to be able to run faster once the bullets stopped firing. The metalic slime girl ran at top speed, "Freedom, freedom!" she chanted in her mind as she climbed the second floor. Somehow, she knew that after reaching that place it wouldn't be long before she saw the light of day again.

But just as she was reaching the armrest where she had seen the commander talk her down from earlier, she widened her eyes as there was a second team waiting for her, and they began to unload clip after clip on her. The surprise caused her to skid to a halt after a loss of momentum.

This irritated her as she brought her arms up again, being repelled backwards as too many bullets came her way. "Grr... this is starting to piss me off!" Julie angrily growled.

Looking down at the gun she was still holding, Julie reached out with her right arm and tried to fire, but the trigger only caused an empty clicking that angered her further. "Goddamnit, why can't you be useful?!" she shouted, when suddenly all of her fingers suddenly shot out and engulfed the rifle. Julie blinked a bit, gasping as she looked past all the sparks flying off her armored skin and noticed that she was breaking the gun apart within her right arm. Several parts that Julie did not need were simply dissolved or discarded, but others fused with her metalic skin, creating what appeared to be a literal arm cannon. "This... this feels weird..." she admitted.

"What the hell is she doing? She broke that rifle apart... wait, she's aiming at us!!" the lead shooter shouted. The bursts did not stop, everyone was coordinating so they were constantly pushing back with the controlled shooting without all having to stop and reload.

Julie by herself was confused, but somehow, she felt her arm was still the same even though it looked far from its former shape. "Whatever, PISS OFF!" she shouted angrily, her arm cannons starting to unload pellet after pellet which were as solid as the actual bullets, travelled with the same speed as bullets, but were made with the excess biomass she still had in store.

With wide and scared eyes the guards briefly stopped shooting and began to scatter, afraid of Julie's nearly endless spray of biobullets. She lowered her free arm and used it to support her arm cannon, aiming it at her aggessors to take them out. One by one they all fell, if not because of lucky accuracy, from the sheer number of biobullets fired.

When Julie was pretty sure she wouldn't be bothered anymore, she stopped firing and kept going forwards. "There better not be anymore of these gunners in my way!" she grunted. The columns at the corner of the last left she had to make were concealing the final obstacle.

Julie skidded to a halt again as she was greeted by a strange contraption to her right. She tried to back away out of reflex, but then she noticed the commander and two of his remaining goons standing above safely on the third floor, "Good job making it this far, little girl. Too bad you're not going any further, eh?" he grinned.

Julie looked up, her masked face hiding rage, "I should've stayed stealthy until I had a chance at eating that bastard," she growled to herself, then her eyes dropped to the machine, unsure of what it was going to do. It looked like it had been outfitted with several extinguisher tanks, but she couldn't tell much else about it. "You've tried stopping me a lot today, don't you know when to call it quits?!" she yelled.

"Oh, but I won't just try to stop you. I'll stop you COLD! Do it Adams, freeze her ass off!" the man commanded.

"Freeze?!" Julie's eyes widened. She had no idea how to counter something like that, so she did the first thing her instincts told her and she turned tail before trying to run off. The blast of the machine however was quicker and suddenly a wave of freezing chemicals began to run down her path of escape. Julie's armored body was caught in the wave.

"We got her!"

---------------

The commander proudly walked down the stairs with Adams and his other goon in tow. He smirked as he noticed the frozen statue the metalic frame had become. "Well well, did my words chill you to the bone?" he laughed, "Oh, my bad. You don't have any bones, do you?" he boomed with laughter, happy about his accomplishment.

Julie of course did not reply. "Heh, Adams, you've outdone yourself. Haven't seen someone whip up such a solution in such record time," he proudly grinned, patting his underling in the back. "We'll be collecting enough money to be well off for the rest of our lives... And just think, we might have just become heroes who saved the world from a monster!" Adams meekly smiled, not having much else to add.

"Just doing my job, sir."

"And you..." the commander turned back to the statue of Julie, "Did you think I'd let you off with how you treated me?" he growled, "Embarrass me in front of my men, will you?!" he shouted angrily, suddenly driving a fist through the statue's head, shattering it to pieces.

The other two gasped in surprise. "Sir!" Even the commander was baffled.

"Oh relax. She was able to become liquid, she can survive that," The commander grinned, sure of himself, "There's nothing she can do, the rest of her body is right... here... trapped in... ice."

When the commander checked inside he noticed the statue was all but hollow inside. As if the filling simply had vanished. Then he reminded himself of the eyes he had seen through the small visor this metal suit used to have, and also the time Julie had melted into a puddle to escape from sight.

The commander was past the point of recovering the sanity lost in the instant he made the connection. "Fuck... Fuck... FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-"

---------------

Julie slid through a straight path at top speed, smiling to herself as she had come out of the whole experience unscathed. "Almost there...!" she grinned, her form going back to her human shape as she wanted to be able to run down the final set of stairs the would lead her to reception.

The only thing standing before her and complete freedom was a set of double doors at the entrance to the building. "OUT OF MY WAY!" she cheerfully shouted, and unable to contain herself literally charged through, smashing past the exit. The alarm rung, but she didn't care. She was out, she was literally able to do anything she wanted.

Finally, things were going to go her way.

Whether others agreed with it...

or not.

The End ?

----------------

Check the poll out!
Unread 01-06-2013   #7
MageOmega
Fluffy is scared...

That was very enjoyable. I hope there is a continuation!

Last edited by MageOmega; 01-06-2013 at 05:26 PM.
MageOmega is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-06-2013   #8
TF-Viewer

I really liked it.
Unread 01-06-2013   #9
DragonMasterX
Frequent Poster

http://www.process-productions.com/f...ad.php?t=32544

Check there and you will be able to help decide what the continuation and finale will be!
Unread 01-15-2013   #10
DragonMasterX
Frequent Poster

I gots fanart of Julie. O:

http://www.furaffinity.net/view/9699320/

For those that can't see the link... I think attachment works! Any more comments?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Julie Colored.jpg (113.3 KB, 118 views)
Unread 01-17-2013   #11
DragonMasterX
Frequent Poster

And it's here! After counting the votes across my galleries at FurAffinity, SoFurry, DeviantArt and the Process Production forums, the results for each option for Julie's fate were the following:

A 35, B 11, C 7, D 18

And thusly, as promised, my loyal readers, I have produced the ending to this wondrous tale. Is it how you envisioned it would be? Let us see!

-----------------

Finale.

It took Julie a day or two in solace, running from the hounds back at the lab and keeping in hiding, to come to terms with her situation. Thanks to her newfound powers and abilities, the slime girl could keep a low profile by making herself as inconspicuous as her imagination would allow her. If all failed, she could always travel in her fluid form.

One night, she accessed a hotel room that she had made sure was empty. For once, Julie could make lodgings where she wanted, instead of having to live in the streets and sleep with one eye open. "I don't have any money. I was literally naked when I woke up in that horrible place," she sighed, jumping onto the bed.

"I need to find a way to make some. I..." she looked at her hands while resting her head on a plump pillow. "I could always get into a bank... maybe borrow some and then give it back when I... No, that'd be wrong."

Her hand morphed into what seemed to be a key of random design, "It would be so easy. Get in, get out, nobody gets hurt. Things could go my way for once." The idea was appealing, especially after having had to spend all her life scraping for whatever she could get. "If I do it at night then..."

Julie closed her eyes. Was she ready to take such a step? She decided that after the idea came to her mind, she would not be able to sleep. Julie decided to go out for a walk instead.

------------

It was a chilly night, but nothing out of the ordinary. Silent city streets created the illusion of peace and quiet, but the shattering of glass and the security alarms dispelled it.

"The money, now!" Frank yelled, banging the cash register of the late night drugstore he was robbing with the butt of his pistol.

"Please, don't hurt me!"

"I said, give me the money! I already shot your window down, it's NOT a fake gun pops!" Frank groaned impatiently. He cursed louder, holding the attendant down. "You don't want me to test it on you."

"Fine fine fine, calm down, I'll give it to you!" the frightened attendant reached into his register and began to draw his money out.

"Good, now put it in one of those plastic bags, fill them!"

Once Frank had the money, he smiled, "Finally, things are going to go my way." He grinned down at the old man, then shot him in the chest, "Hey, thanks for the money."

----------------

Meanwhile, Julie was walking down the street, still deep in thought. She had created thicker clothes and a jacket for the cold weather, and she had decided to also create the illusion that she was wearing glasses so she wouldn't be noticed by her pursuiters if any happened to be nearby. "Do I really want to do something like that because I can?" was the question that still remained in her mind, too distracted to pay heed to the alarm which was growing in sound as she approached the block where a robbery was taking place.

It was when Julie turned a corner that someone ran into her, causing both to stumble to the floor. Julie groaned in discomfort, but then as she opened her eyes she noticed the person she had bumped with was armed, bloodied, and the bag he had dropped had spilled a bundle of money. Julie's eyes froze as, for a moment, she considered what might have happened.

"The people that defend what is theirs by right. They can't defend themselves when those that try to steal from them possess more power. It's an unfair disadvantage. I know this, it happened to me, I defended myself when Luther tried to rape me, but no matter what I did..." tears were starting to well up in her eyes.

Frank groaned, having bumped onto an unforeseen obstacle. There was another witness now. He quickly reached for his gun, "Sorry, sweet cheeks." He aimed his gun and pulled the trigger, but the gun merely clicked. "What?! It's still loaded, what the fuck?" he cursed, trying to get the pistol to work, "Damn cheap piece of shit!"

Julie reviewed her thoughts, "If I tried to take everything I want from others, I would be no different than him. I would be a monster." She wasn't able to respond to Frank, but his bloodied clothes and the circumstances clearly gave her a glimpse of what her life could be like. "Harm innocents, take what is theirs, I can't... I can't bring myself to that!" she grit her teeth together, starting to get angry at herself for what she had been considering to do. The anger made her aware of her surroundings once more, snapping her back to reality.

She saw Frank, still cursing and trying to check his gun until he had got fed up and was now holding it like a bludgeon. "Sorry for the wait, but I'll still have to silence you, little girl!" he pulled back, about to strike the grounded Julie down, but she threw her arm towards him. The limb turned into blue goo which made Frank flinch as the material spread over his armed hand and extremity. "F-fuck, what the shit, what the hell...?!"

Julie frowned, "What did you do? Who have you hurt?!" she demanded, standing up. The stunned Frank could only deliver silence. Impatient, Julie spread her slime and wrapped it around his waist, keeping his arms glued to his sides; then, she slammed him against the wall with a loud thud. "Tell me!" she shouted.

"What the fuck are you?!" Frank struggled, kicking and trying to free himself. Julie frowned.

Suddenly, she began to expand, her clothes vanishing and her skin turning blue. Her face morphed into what appeared to be a monstrous fanged shape, her voice warping as she gowled. "I WILL BE YOUR WORST NIGHTMARE IF YOU DON'T ANSWER THE DAMN QUESTION!"

Frank, stunned again, felt his bowels near empty themselves in his pants. He whimpered, then finally said: "The drugstore. Shot the attendant! Two blocks away, just follow the damn alarm!" he panicked. Julie, going back to her normal slime form, turned to the faint sound of the dwindling alarm. Then, she began to make her way there, sliding with her puddle feet, dragging Frank in tow with his bag.

When she made it there, she quickly skidded to a halt and jumped to the side into an alleyway as she noticed several vehicles were there. Red and blue lights were spinning on top of them, Frank was about to yell, but Julie quickly muffled him with more slime. She peered out while keeping herself hidden. Aside the police cars, she could also discern an ambulance.

A small amount of gathered policemen were guarding paramedics as they attempted to treat an wounded old man. Julie's eyes widened as she could make out what they were saying: "He won't make it. The bullet ruptured his lung, internal hemorrhaging is bad."

If Julie had had a heart, it would have skipped a beat. She looked at Frank, her glowy blue eyes showing nothing but fury in them. Just by looking at the slime girl's face, Frank could already understand her: "You killed an old man in cold blood just for a few bucks!"

Julie was gripping harder, her citoplasm was warping, as if she was reading herself for a meal. But something came to her mind at that point. The police was there, the stolen money she could deliver, along with the culprit. "You got lucky tonight, mister," she whispered, eyes narrowing as she melted down to goo and began to crawl along the alleyway wall while dragging him along.

"Whoever did this was really fast in getting away. We've already scoured the surrounding area and there's no sign of anybody," one the policemen mentioned, "Poor sod. Should've closed earlier," he frowned, stopping mid sentence to check as he felt something fall on his shoulder. "Is it starting to rain?"

No longer than he had uttered those words, he startled, stumbling down on his butt as he noticed the wriggling body of a man on the wall above the drugstore. He was tied around the waist with what appeared to be slimy bonds, some of it covering his mouth; he had been glued to wall somehow. A gun and a bag had been sticked next to him, but the most bizarre thing was a big message carved into the concrete next to him.

"I DID IT."

Frank tried to yell, but the slime was keeping him silent, he tried to escape, but the slime was holding him down. He wanted down, but the slime had glued him to the wall. Suffice it to say, no one would believe the story, but the evidence was there to convict him for attempted robbery and homicide.

Julie was perched on a window of the neighboring building, watching the policemen cut Frank back down. She looked at her slimy hand, "This feels even better than eating."

-------------

The following day, news of the fantastical circumstance of the crook's arrest had made the paper. A vigilante operating outside the law using very strange methods had apprehended him, securing evidence for his arrest. Julie, during the morning, browsed the paper as she passed a stand. A strange feeling of pride filled her as what she could make out of the headline let her know that Frank had been successfully taken in. "I didn't make money of it, but... It still felt good."

Her tummy was mimmicking a growl of hunger which she could easily recognize and hear, "Mmm, I'm so hungry... I better get a job soon or I'll starve."

With Exo's metabolism, Julie could survive for a long time without food, but when using her abilities, stored biomass had to be used for energy. This included the maintenance of her human appearance as well as her generated 'wardrobe. Even though, to her, that was very basic and low consumption, the energy still got spent. She had already suffered through the side-effects of abusing this, as the lack of excess biomass meant she had to use her own to generate energy, which resulted in her shrinking. Thankfully, she had only lost a couple of inches, which Julie was sure to regain by adding more mass.

"What job should I get though?" Julie passed by a clothes store, "Maybe selling clothes? I've done that before," with a small grin, her imagination started to run wild, "Then again..." as she noticed her reflection on the window, she posed a bit, relishing how her large breasts pressed against her tank top and her wide hips stretched the skin-tight leggings. "Mmm, or maybe a model? I do have the body for it now. I could have any body I wanted, teehee," Julie giggled to herself, but then realized a very important fact.

She was still being searched for. If she somehow became a famous face, she would no doubt be hunted down with ease, "Nngh, maybe just... a clerk or attendant," she bopped the back of her head while sticking her tongue out, then entered the clothes's store to apply.

Lucky for once, the manager, a woman by the name of Sally, was actually looking for some extra hands to help sell the merchandise. Even though Julie had no curriculum vitae on hand, the ample experience on dealing with customers she related and practical examples she could provide were enough to convince Sally that she could make a good employer.

Fortunately for Julie, she managed to arrange for a daily wage, and her position would be effective that day. Satisfied, she began to do what she had always known to do best at: Work hard.

-------------

A busy day of work over, Julie eagerly took her pay, which would guarantee a hot meal before going to bed, and bid farewell to her new employer. It was late at night, she had to put on her 'cold weather disguise' again.

After satisfying her hunger with a couple double cheeseburgers and fries at a fast food restaurant, Julie took off to the streets. While walking down the public lane her mind went back to the previous night. "It really felt good to bust that guy and deliver him to the police. But if I had been there sooner... maybe I could saved that poor old man," she frowned a bit, "There are so many people that can't defend themselves, and there's a bunch of crooked people just waiting to do them bad," she sighed. Looking down at her hands, she started to contemplate. "Maybe I should..."

But her train of thought suddenly came to a halt as a piercing scream alerted her. "What the?!" she turned, trying to tune in her ears to the source of the scream. The scream repeated, it was a woman. Julie made haste, turning into her slime form as she jumped onto a wall, sliding along it to ascend and jump from wall to wall to cover distance faster. In another alleyway, two men and the screaming woman were gathered. One of the men, a burly one, was holding the woman down while the other held her at knife point as she struggled.

Julie's eyes widened, "No..." it felt impossible to her. The same exact scene from a couple of nights was being repeated, but the most baffling fact was: It was the same men. "That bastard!" she screamed in her mind. Unable to hold herself back, Julie bounced off of the wall and pounced the goon, engulfing him in her slimy form, forcing the girl to be pushed towards Luther, who was knocked down under her.

His goon cried out before he was smothered by the slime girl. "Bawss!" not that Luther was capable of anything right now. The woman, startled, attempted to push Luther away, successfully crawling away to hide behind a nearby dumpster. The middle-aged manager looked on in horror as his musclebound goon started to become a blur within his slimy confines and stopped struggling as his shape began to vanish. He dropped his knife and kicked the cold floor as if trying to scamper away.

As the goo completed to dissolve his goon, Luther witnessed the bizarre sight of the blue material suddenly rising and taking the shape. Before he could tell what it was, a tendril of slime impaled him to the wall, piercing his shoulder. "Gyaaaaah!" he screamed out in pain.

Julie, completely formed, stared at the agonizing Luther with a glare of pure hatred. "You!"

"What the...?! Who are you?!" Luther cried out helplessly, moaning in pain as blood trickled down his shoulder, trying to reach the hardened goo to take it off. "Gahhh!"

"You despicable, horrendous, self-absorbed bastard!" Julie yelled, "Don't you even remember me?!" she snarled; if she had had blood, it would have been boiling over already. "Fucking asshole!" she screamed, pulling him back before slamming him against the wall, causing him to cough some blood as his insides became battered. "So this is what you do to every girl you meet, don't you? Take them out, rape them, kill them if they play hard to get?!"

"Ahhh, gak...!" Luther coughed, unable to bear the pain. "You... I don't know you...! I..." but then his eyes widened as Julie held him high up, gripping his neck with her slimy arm as the rest of her turned into her human form with the exact same clothes she had been using the night he had stabbed her. Speechless, Luther felt like he was going to have a heart attack thanks to what he was seeing.

"You murdered me! I should chew on your brains for that!" Julie growled, "Recognize me now, huh?" she glared with even more intensity. "It would be so easy to just... gobble you up!" she growled louder, her blue slime form taking over, her citoplasm warping, readying to engulf him, when it suddenly pulled back and she went back to her human form. "But I'll probably give myself a stomach ache if I do. Nngh!" she groaned, punching Luther's lights out with a single hook.

Julie dropped him to the ground, stared at him as he bled out and frowned. "I should make you suffer for being the inhuman pig you are. You don't deserve any mercy!"

Luther was barely breathing by that point, struggling to even remain conscious after such a hard punch, plus the blood loss had been considerable. "You don't have that mindless thug to fight for you anymore. How will you torture defenseless girls from now on, huh? HOW WILL YOU?!" she snarled, pulling her arm back, which morphed into a spiked club ready to smash the man to a bloody pulp.

"I'm... I am... I'm... s-so..." Luther was struggling to make his mouth work.

"What is it?!"

"I'm sorry!" Luther screamed.

"YOU are SORRY?!" Julie sarcastically shouted back, "Oh good, I should let you go then. If I wait, you will just reform, won't you?! Is that what you're saying?!"

Luther managed a nod, but Julie was in no mood for further joking. "You'll rape, you will kill, anything to get your kicks. But no more, I'll just..."

But before Julie could end the already badly beaten up man's life, the sound of a siren followed by bright blue and red spinning lights began to cover the alleyway and its surroundings. It appeared a neighbor had reported the screaming and the police were on their way. Julie looked to the side, then back at Luther.

The victim still was hiding behind the dumpster, Luther couldn't get away even if he wanted to. Julie dropped him to the floor, her arms going back to normal.

She breathed. Then calmly walked towards the victim, "Are you alright?"

"M-my leg is cut... p-please don't hurt me, I was just trying to make a bit of money!"

Julie shook her head, then looked down at the girl's bleeding wound. She couldn't have been older than 17, "What's your name?"

"Sandra..." she replied, still wary of Julie. Julie gave her a soft smile to try to be comforting.

"Sandra, you have to be brave and tell them the truth, or that slimeball will walk and continue harming girls like you."

With that said, Julie formed into a puddle of liquid that made off quickly. Not long afterwars the police cars arrived and the place was surrounded. They found a wounded girl and a battered man, as well as the apparently discarded clothes for a big man, but no third person.

An investigation started, and Sandra was found to have been cut by the knife with Luther's fingerprints on it. Sandra related what she had been through when questioned, and answered truthfully to each and every question. Her tale was as odd and bizarre as the scene itself.

"She was... very beautiful, and strong... and scary," Sandra would answer when they would ask about her savior. "And slimy," she would finally add. "She moved and attacked almost like a cartoon super hero. And she kept changing shape... like a morpher... or something!"

Authorities were baffled by the strange tale, but Luther's wounds could have not been caused by Sandra, they concluded. There was a nightly vigilante in the streets, and this had been her second strike.

--------------

The next morning, Julie passed by the newspaper stand, but this time bought herself one copy since she had money. "Dark Vigilante's Second Strike," she read out loud as she headed to one of the park's benches to sit down, "Manager Luther A. Smith beaten to near death by an alledged 'super heroine' physical abuse victim Sandra Myers titled as 'Morphea' to accentuate her heroine's features." Julie stopped at the name, "Catchy," she mused to herself, then continued with the headline: "Police investigation revealed through an interrogation that Smith had been abusing his employees and would later kill them, as he himself confessed in a panicked state. Myers would've been his latest victim, if not for the interference of the alledged 'savior'." The news continued on detailing the bizarre circumstances of the scene the police had encountered, including the slightly damp set of disowned clothes they found. Smith would claim that a monster had eaten his friend, but this could hardly be related to anything of sense.

Julie, feeling warm inside over the development, dropped the newspaper on her lap and relaxed against the bench, smiling. "Seems like I've done some good."

She paused, thinking of what she had done. Had it been right of her to leave Luther alive? He had confessed his crimes, probably in a fit of the perilous situation he had been forced by Julie to go through, but that did not mean he was suddenly a good man. "Still... that's not my place to judge, I guess," she told herself, thinking that the police would resolve the problem. "There are problem people in this city, no doubt. Some of them probably are out of the cops' reach I bet. I think Morphea will be prowling around often at night from now on."

Julie giggled a bit, ready to take a bit of time to relax, but then froze as she recalled her appoinment. "Oh damn, I still gotta get to work, I'm running late!"

With that, she dashed off to her destination. Julie had found her place in the world as a heroine, a vigilante that would protect those that could not defend themselves. Soon enough, the entire criminal element would come to know the name "Morphea", and that would give them reason to hold back on their operations, lest they be found tied to the walls, or not found at all...

Finally, justice would be seen to.

The End.

---------

Thank you for participating!
Unread 01-17-2013   #12
TF-Viewer

Yay. I thought it was pretty good. A better premise than some of the mainstream superheros at any rate.