free hit counters
Mail Order Bride, A new TG story.. - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transgender Process (M2F / F2M)

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 11-24-2013   #1
dartnet
Process Master

Mail Order Bride, A new TG story..

Mail Order Bride
By Dartnet

Part I

The knock at the door surprised Kevin as he sat at his computer. Kevin got up and walked the short distance from his computer to the front door. "Hello." He said as he opened the door. On the other side there was an middle aged over weight delivery man holding a large package. The company logo was not something that Kevin recognized.

"Delivery." He said. "I didn't order anything." Kevin replayed. "Look Mack. I don't care this package is paid for and after this I can go home." The man replayed. Kevin sighed and took the package. The package was not terribly heavy and Kevin quickly placed the package on the floor next to the door. He started him self up and said "Do I need to sigh for this or....." he paused as he looked into an empty hallway.

"Where did he go?" Kevin scratched his head. At that moment Kevin noticed that there was a strange smell coming from the box. "Perfume?" He said. Kevin picked up the box and closed the door He took the box to his kitchen table. The box was easy to open. in it there was clothes, shoes, undergarments, jewelry, perfume, and personal care products all for women. "Well I guess this wasn't for me." He looked for a return address on the box and found none. He picked up a blouse. "I guess I could give it to one of the girls at work. Every thing seems to be the same size."

At that point a strange feeling ran though his body kind of like an electric shock. "What was that!" He said as he dropped the blouse on the floor. He felt weird, uncomfortable, and cramped almost like he needed to stretch. He felt an erection forming. "What the hell." He said short of breath. His scalp itched, and he reached up to scratch his head. But something was off. He looked at his hand and noticed that his fingernails had grown. He had cut them to the quick just this morning. and now they had grown not much but enough to be noticeable. Then his cheeks itched he scratched at them and to his surprise he had scratched off the stubble like he had just shaved it with a razor. "What the.." he stated to speak at that moment the mirror in the room caught his eye. His hair was different. It had always be been light blond and very short. Now it had grown nearly half and inch longer and darker.

Last edited by dartnet; 12-01-2013 at 08:24 AM.
dartnet is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-25-2013   #2
Sphore
Frequent Poster

Re: Mail Order Bride, A new TG story..

Looking forward to the continuation dartnet.
Sphore is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-26-2013   #3
dartnet
Process Master

Part II

Looking at the hair follicles in his hand Kevin looked back at the mirror and could see where he had scratched the hair off of his cheeks like a razor. His lips looked off, swollen. He poked at them with his fingers. As he did he noticed that he wiped some of his face stubble off and with one brush of his chin the goatee he was growing was gone. Just hair in his hand and on the floor.

He finished clearing his face of hair with his hands and he looked on in amazement as it was the closest shave he had ever had, It was as if he had never had grown hair on his face in his life. Kevin could see that his sudden loss of facial hair was not the only changes going on. His nose looked different smaller. His hair now covered his ears and could best be described as a "dirty blond" with not just a general darkening going on but may strands of jet back forming. He could almost see it growing it was lengthening so fast. He brushed his fingers through it and noticed that his hair was in fact thicker. It was that fact he felt finger nails on his scalp drew his attention from his hair.

He looked down to see that his nails had continued there growth he could feel them getting longer. Not just his nails but his fingers were getting longer and thinner. He also noticed that the hair on his arms were falling out a quick wipe by his palms and his arms were clear of hair.

Kevin could feel the panic growing in him. What was happening to him? Why? Where would the changes stop? At that moment he heard his cell phone go off. "Who could that be?" He asked out loud feeling a sense of relief that his voice was still the same. The number was not one that he knew maybe the person at the other end had some answers. Kevin pressed the send button put the phone to his now smooth cheek and said. "Hello?"
Unread 11-27-2013   #4
Scorch
Process Master

Cool, sweet story. Can't wait to see how this pans out.

And Sailor moon Vs Burger King? Dafuq?
Scorch is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-28-2013   #5
dartnet
Process Master

Part III

"Hello" said the voice on the other end. "John?" Kevin asked. There was something about the voice something that excited Kevin made his heart flutter. "Yea, Kevin?" asked the voice on the phone. "Yea,..." Kevin said feeling his erection was increasing in intensity, but the erection it's self was smaller as if his manhood was dwindling. "Sorry I must have dialed the wrong number. Talk to you later man." John said as the phone call ended.

Kevin looked down at his phone and he could see that his finger nails have grown long and strong as if they had been well taken care of. His fingers were defiantly longer and thinner now and his hand was more feminine, and softer. His arm was now smooth and the skin looked softer. He noticed that his skin was slightly darker.

Kevin looked back in the mirror and saw that his hair was now not only long enough to touch the top of his shoulders but now more black with blond highlights. He walked to the mirror and took a closer look. His chin was now more V shaped. His cheek bones looked more prominent. His lips were now swollen, and his skin looked a shade darker.

An itchy chest made him look down and he couldn't believe it but was there some swelling in the breast area? He reached down and felt and sure enough there was more padding there and they felt more sensitive. "No, no, no this can't be happening." He said and then to his horror he realized that his voice sounded off.
Unread 11-29-2013   #6
dartnet
Process Master

Part IV

Kevin could feel his vocal cords shifting and his neck elongating slightly. "This can't be real." He said his voice cracking. He looked at the mirror again and he could see his hair growing faster now and it was now half way down to his shoulder blades and the hair was all black now. His shoulders where now narrowing and his chest has budding in to proper breasts. He could see that his face was now flattening, and his eyes were becoming more almond shaped and his skin were not a light tan.

Kevin could also feel other changes in his body. The seat of his paints was getting tighter as his butt grew. Then the sides of his paints got tighter as his hips flared out. This was followed by his waist becoming thinner. All the time his man hood was getting smaller and smaller, slowly contracting in to his body one small bit at a time.

Then came a strange feeling he could feel his body contracting getting smaller and yet his arm and legs where getting longer in proportion to his torso. Every thing around him seem to grow as he lost inches. Very quickly he was swimming in his clothes. Then it started to hurt as his organs stated to shift.
Unread 11-29-2013   #7
dartnet
Process Master

Part V

Kevin doubled over groaning in agony, his voice was now higher and sounded very female. Another wave of pain hit as his testicles entered his body. He could feel them changing into ovaries. Then his manhood gave up completely as he passed genders. This was followed by another wave of shrinking. Then another wave of pain as her ovaries formed eggs thus making her fertile. This was followed by a general feeling of cramping as her muscles shifted to fit her new body.

It took Kevin a few minutes to catch her breath and start to come to grips with what had happened to her. All the wile she experienced muscle spasms and then even these subsided leaving her lying on the floor in a fetal position.

She opened her eyes and the first thing she became aware was that the colors were brighter. She had hair in her face. She brushed it away with her delicate hand. Slowly she brought her self to a sitting position. Every thing was off. The world around her seemed slightly larger. Her clothes were baggy and her center of gravity was off as she looked down and realized that she had grown a full B cup set of breasts. "Why." She said cupping here breasts with her hands.

She stood up and looked in the mirror and gasped in shock for before her was a very attractive Asian woman.....

Last edited by dartnet; 12-01-2013 at 08:18 AM.
Unread 11-30-2013   #8
dartnet
Process Master

Part VI

Kevin looked at her reflection in one part horror and one part wonderment. She was by his her best guess about five foot seven and had long black hair that reached own to below her butt. The fact that she was clad in clothing for a six foot three inch male gave the appearance almost of a child playing dress up. She moved her hands over her new body, "This can't be real...No way can this be real" she said.

Then she felt one more change. Her body compacted and shrank down about three more inches, her hair lengthened down to her knees, her breasts filled in to the C cup range, and her hips widened now giving her an hour glass shape. She could feel her muscles toned under her now way too big clothes. Her pants fell off and she looked on her new long well shaped and toned legs. She stepped out of the pile of clothes and her shoes seeing for the first time her new feet. They were slim but long and her toes were small and feminine.

"What do I do now?" She asked. "I don't even have any clothes to ware....." She looked at the box. "I wonder..." She walked over the table noticing how graceful she had become. She had never felt so alive and full of energy. She reached down and picked up the blouse she had dropped when the changes began. She looked it over, it looked the right size for her now. She gently placed it on the table and began to look at the other contents of the box. In them she selected a pair of panties, a bra, a t-shirt, and pair of blue jeans. She also noticed that there were three purses in the box and she also noticed that one of them felt like there was something in it.

Last edited by dartnet; 11-30-2013 at 10:37 PM.
Unread 11-30-2013   #9
dartnet
Process Master

Six parts down one to go. Hope your enjoying the story.
Unread 11-30-2013   #10
dartnet
Process Master

Part VII

Kevin opened the purse and in it she found a few odd and ends. Among them a wallet, she opened it and found some cash, credit cards, and a drivers license. She looked at the picture and then the mirror to make sure it was a picture of her. The name was Yuki Tanaka, it listed her apartment as her address, the height was listed as 5'4" and the weight as 125 lbs, the date of birth was off by five years. "I'm 27 not 22, no that's not right of course I am 22 like my license says." She said to her self, flipping through the rest of the wallet. All the cards where in the same name as the drivers license, she found a work badge, and a new smart phone. She turned on the phone and on it was a reminder for the first day of her new job the same job she had a the badge for. "This is too weird. I mean I don't have a job, I was looking for a job...But then I found one...Yea but this is for this Yuki person...not me.. but that's my name... NO! My name is Kevin... That's silly my name is Yuki..."

Yuki shook her head. It was as if there where two different sets of memories in her head. One was of Kevin Smith an unemployed twenty seven year old who less than an hour ago had gone on a weird dating website that his friend John had pointed him too. Then there was a knock on the door...The other Yuki Tanaka a twenty two year old woman just out of college and not only was she getting ready to start a new high paying job, BUT she could get her former boy friend troubles behind her as she finely got her clothes back and now she would not have to wait around in her ex-boyfriends clothes. She could now ware her own clothes. In fact she just meet a man named John on a new website and tonight she had a date.

As Yuki gathered up her clothes and waked to her room the memories of Kevin faded bit by bit till only Yuki remained. On the computer screen the banner read:

Match makers where we make your perfect match for marriage.
Unread 11-30-2013   #11
dartnet
Process Master

Here you go. Feed back welcome.
Unread 11-30-2013   #12
Detatched
Be Me!

Paints?
Detatched is offline   Reply With Quote