free hit counters
Alice in Erotica: Chapter One - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Growth

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 05-13-2007   #1
gts4me
I am a girl

Alice in Erotica: Chapter One

Alice in Wonderland was my first exposure to growth and giantess themes as a child. I really loved it and used to fantasize about it back then and still do now.

I enjoy writing and have had a few fantasies about Alice in Wonderland that I plan to make into a short little fan-fic growth series. It has a mild plot, so I hope you will read the whole thing and not just skip to the growth scenes. Besides, there are little enjoyable tidbits in every part as long as you don't skip around, although don't worry, most of it is stuff you like.

I hope it is okay, but there will be some sexual content in these scenes and also some breast expansion occasionally, but most of it revolves around growth. And it will help you enjoy the story better if you are familiar with the movie and its characters, although I am sure all of you are.

Anyway, read it and please tell me what you think! This is the first chapter. There will at least be 2 other chapters. This is the first time I have ever written anything like this.

Chapter 1: In the Rabbit Hole

"This room is huge," Alice gasped in amazement as she slowly stood up and brushed herself off after recovering from her abrupt landing. One second, she had been innocently following a talking rabbit screaming about the time on its stop watch as it bounded into a hole in the ground and the next second she had found herself falling through dark emptiness. She had been falling for so long that she had been sure that when she reached the bottom, she would be dead, but the ground appeared to be more padded than it looked and had somehow cushioned her fall. It hadn't taken Alice very long to get back up and continue her journey.

The rabbit was nowhere in sight now and Alice wondered to herself why she had followed him. It was a stupid idea that her mother would have immediately rebuked her for if she had been there. Her curiousity certainly got the better of her a lot of times, but she couldn't help it, that was just who she was. No wonder she was always in trouble, but that didn't matter at the moment. Right now, she had to keep exploring if she expected to have any hope of finding her way out.

Up ahead of her she found the only exit to the place. It was a colorful, round door that was about the same heighth as her, but five times as round. As she opened it and entered inside, the wooden door frame brushed against the top of her head, scratching her scalp a little bit. After closing the door behind her she squinted at it confusedly. Most doors she came across were not that tiny. At only 5 feet tall, blonde-haired, blue-eyed Alice was a very short person indeed. "This place is very strange," she observed to herself, as she smoothed down her white apron that was pinned over her light blue dress and matching white stockings.

The room she had entered into was suprisingly twice the heighth of the previous room. She stared up at the ceiling trying to gaze at the top of it and found it to be about 5 times her normal heighth and a little less than that in length. The room was completely empty and covered in tile, all except a large brown door that stood on the other side of the room. The door wasn't a small one like the previous one, but actually quite large instead. The knob of it stood about a foot over her head. Alice walked over to it to inspect it. "Hmmmph," she said to herself unhappily,"This won't do at all. I am stuck. I can't go through that door if I'm not even tall enough to reach the door knob. If only I could grow a little then maybe I would be big enough to reach it."

Alice excitedly imagined herself suddenly undergoing a growth spurt that made her twice her heighth. She had always hated being so short anyway. She imagined her head shooting up into the air and her legs lengthening until they were almost as high as her body currently was. If only she could be that tall, then her mother wouldn't treat her as if she was just a baby. Instead, she would gaze down at her mother, who would then be the heighth of a toddler in comparison and step on her whenever her mother got angry at her instead of having to endure punishment. Alice giggled to herself happily at the thought.

Alice turned around though, knowing this fantasy was unrealistic. She was planning on going back to the previous room and trying to climb her way out of the hole, since she could see no other alternative, but before she had even taken a step she bumped right into something very hard. The object smacked her in the hip and she was pretty sure that later she would have a bruise from it. "Ow," she cried, clutching herself and staring angrily at the offending object.

Alice had run into what appeared to be a round, elegant little table. It was made of glass and had only one leg on it. And on the top of it sat a small little chocolate cake that said in bright pink frosting,"Eat me" on it. Alice looked around in confusion, wondering who had put that table there and why they were relaying strange messages to her on desserts, but saw no one. She was completely alone.

Alice's stomache let out a loud growl and she stared at the cake hungrily. Her mother would have told her not to eat it, since it could have been poisonous and have all kinds of things wrong with it, but Alice thought differently. How could anyone expect her to do all the work of climbing out of a huge rabbit hole on an empty stomache? Besides, the dessert was glistening in the light in a way that made it appear very moist and delicious and Alice was not the type of person who could resist anything sugary. She licked her lips.

Picking up the little cake, she admired it for a moment in her right hand, before taking a huge bite out of it, greedily. She chewed on the cake slowly, savoring its flavor. She had been right to eat it! It was better tasting than any other chocolate cake she had ever tried in her life.

She put it down for a moment as she began to feel sort of strange. She had been hungry a second before, but now she felt completely full. In fact, her stomache sort of hurt because she felt so full and she thought she might have a little bit of heart burn. At least there was no other way she could think of to explain the warm feeling that had started in her stomache and began to spread through her chest, to all her limbs and into her head.

"Oh," Alice cried out, hunching over and gripping the table as the warm feeling suddenly increased ten-fold. It felt like someone had turned the temperature in the room up to one thousand degrees. She began trembling violently all over and almost sweating, feeling like she was having some sort of seizure. Something wasn't right with her body. Something was changing.

Alice stared at the table below her, trying to steady herself and found that it only came up to her thigh. Hadn't she run into it with her hip? Then why was it so small now? What was going on?

Alice let go of the table in confusion and instead tried to pull off her shoes. They were getting so tight and cramped feeling and her headband was squeezing her head so hard, it was giving her a headache. Not to mention that the waist on her dress felt a little too tight and made her want to loosen the bow on the back of her dress so she could breathe a little better. As she unbuckled one of her shoes, she gazed back at the table again and found that it appeared to be still shrinking, since now it only reached the top of her knees. As she whirled around in panic so she wouldn't have to look at it, she instead stared at the door and she found the door knob rapidly descending down to the level the top of her head. Suddenly she realized that everything in the room wasn't shrinking. No, in fact, she was growing!

Her body continued to expand and climb up the door, excelerating in the rate it was growing as she got taller. Before long loud ripping tears could be heard, as her limbs began to burst through the stitches, screaming to be able to expand unhindered. Alice tried to hold her shredding clothes together, but found it impossible as her body continued to throw them away. "Mom was always worried I would someday outgrow my clothes in a sudden growth spurt when I hit puberty," she said to herself,"But this is rather ridiculous." Alice heard two loud pops as her feet burst through her shoes, exploding it into tiny pieces all around her. Her stockings ripped down the sides and fell off as well. She wiggled her toes and legs happily, feeling free with them at last. Tiny clothing was annoyingly confining and luckily, it wasn't long until her clothes all followed suit and fell on the floor into a pile of useless rags.

Alice then turned to the door, happily, and completely naked. Now that she was taller she could go through the door easily and continue her journey just like she imagined. But it actually wasn't that easy . . . .

The top of the door was only at chest level now. She was already much too tall for it and she would have to stoop before she could go in, but the problem was she still hadn't stopped growing. She wrapped her arms around herself and began to panic as she stared up at the ceiling for a moment. It was much shorter than it had been when she had first entered into the room and was coming closer by the second. She could have easily touched it with her hand if she had wanted to. Alice reached for the door knob again and tried to turn it, but the door, now reached only to the heighth of just below her breasts and she knew there was no way she could fit into it.

With a hard bang, her head smacked against the ceiling and Alice hunched over to make room as her body continued to expand. She had eaten way too much of that cake. If only she hadn't been so greedy and taken such a huge bite out of it! She wasn't sure this room would be able to fit her before long. She could see herself minutes from now bursting through the sideboards to make room for her body like she had when she had burst through her clothing. She began to panic at the thought of it. Would she ever stop growing? She was out of control!

Alice sat down on the ground, staring at the door she had so desperately wanted to be big enough for. Now it only looked like the size of a doll house door and it was still getting smaller all the time and so was the room. Alice felt claustrophobic as her legs got so long that her feet pressed against the other side of the room and her knees began to bend and fill in any space that was left in the room. Her head was hunched over even though she was sitting down and her arms began to feel cramped. She stared at the tiny door inbetween in legs as her expanding body forced her face through them. Her head desperately hunching between her knees to try to make room for herself in such a tiny place. Soon her knees were bent so far that it almost didn't seem possible for her to bend them any more and they began to touch the ceiling as well.

The whole room lurched in anger, fighting against the growth spurts that were still shooting through Alice's body. Alice soon felt so cramped that she felt like she was suffocating and the room screamed in retort to it even louder, the boards slowly beginning to bend as her body continued to press against them, begging for the freedom to burst through them and grow as large as they wanted to. But then just as suddenly, when she knew that the whole room couldn't possibly take any more of it, her growth stopped. Completely cramped and unable to move even a toe, Alice was paralyzed in place without a way to shrink back to normal size, but what Alice didn't know was there was someone else in the room. The door was alive.

The door wasn't that happy to wake up and find its face pressed up against a large, warm, wet, fleshy thing, but it still found itself in that situation anyway. In fact, the fleshy thing it was pressed up against was so big that it felt like it was drowning within the folds of it. It wiggled its door knob nose angrily, trying to find a way to breath, accidently rubbing the soaking wet skin in the process with it.

Alice felt the movement within her large pussy, but was unable to do anything to stop it. At first she felt ashamed of it, but then with rapidly approaching pleasure, she forgot to be embarassed. "Oh," Alice cried out, as a spasm of pleasure exploded inbetween her legs. The poor doorknob wasn't prepared for his nose to be squeezed in such a way and choked on the liquid that was forced into his mouth as Alice's pussy began to produce more juice."Oh," Alice moaned again loudly, as she began panting and wishing for more pleasure, pouring her bodily fluids all over his face.

Suddenly the doorknob realized what was happening and rolled his eyes in exasperation. 'Not again,' he thought to himself, 'Really, these children need to learn not to grow themselves so large. A little lick of the cake would have been more than enough to have gotten her through here, but luckily I come prepared.'

With a few more wiggles of his nose and orgasms on Alice's part, the door knob found what it was looking for. He had hidden a bottle of it in his key hole just in case another situation like this had arisen and now he took it out and poured it into the flesh of Alice's pleasure hot skin. Alice felt the effects of it almost immediately. Her body began to tingle all over and soon she felt the ability to move again as the room around her grew larger until she was back to the size she had started off with. Alice stomped her foot angrily when she was finished shrinking and stared at the doorknob,"Now why did you do that? Now all that growing was pointless and I still can't get through the door. Not to mention, I sort of liked being big." Alice blushed in embarassment at not only this statement, but the fact that she was disappointed that she hadn't gotten a chance to finish. She had really been enjoying the strokings the doorknob had accidently been giving her.

The doorknob chuckled, still covered in Alice's juices, but both of them ignored this fact. "Silly girl," it said,"You should have just asked me and I would have let you through." With a loud creak, the door turned its nose and swung open on its hinges, opening Alice to a world of bright colors and excitement. Alice stared ahead of her at the interesting landscape that loomed in front of her. She gazed around in wonder as she slowly stepped inside. All other thoughts and greviances forgotten as her curiousity took over her again. She was hardly prepared for all the adventures and growing she would soon be doing.
gts4me is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-13-2007   #2
theHodrod
Resident Music Expert.

Well, I liked it, and I can't wait for the rest of the story to unfold.

I just noticed that I wrote minor... Haha music joke.

B# and E# walk into a bar, the barkeep says, "Sorry we don't serve minors here." Oh the whit.
theHodrod is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-13-2007   #3
wolfman-al
Electric Frankfurter

Good work!That was cool!

My comic: www.airpatrolonline.net
wolfman-al is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-13-2007   #4
BlazingBarrager
Oops...she did it again.

Location: That little place in your head you don't know about.
Ah yes. This is really a good Alice story. Great start. I'm looking forward to your next chapter.
BlazingBarrager is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-13-2007   #5
joeman

Yes. Very good.
Unread 05-14-2007   #6
tsokei

Excellent! An incredibly well-done growth story by any measure. It's rare to find such a smooth-flowing text as this. Please do keep up the good work. (Oh and congrats, you either did your spell-checking, or I was too caught up in the story to notice any grammatical or mechanical errors. Bravo!)
Unread 05-14-2007   #7
astarothathros
a dude

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsokei View Post
(Oh and congrats, you either did your spell-checking, or I was too caught up in the story to notice any grammatical or mechanical errors. Bravo!)
There were a couple, but this is definitely way better than anything I've read recently, grammar- and spelling-wise.
Unread 05-30-2007   #8
hbd2021
Leecher

So when can we expect the continuation?
hbd2021 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-30-2007   #9
gts4me
I am a girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by hbd2021 View Post
So when can we expect the continuation?
When I get the time. Ugh. I just got a new job and they've been working me to the bone. But even if it takes awhile, trust me, I haven't forgotten about this story.
gts4me is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-16-2007   #10
Lilkrasdog
I'M A FREAKIN DEMON

okay that was pretty neat.

Myah myah.

she wants the rest of it
Unread 06-17-2007   #11
FireStorm
Banned

Why couldn't this ever happen in a alice comic eh? Its so depressing.
FireStorm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-17-2007   #12
BlazingBarrager
Oops...she did it again.

Location: That little place in your head you don't know about.
Something doesn't always have to be a comic in order to be enjoyed. Just picture the events of the story in your head. It's pretty easy.
BlazingBarrager is offline   Reply With Quote