free hit counters
The Object of my Desire (story) (mini-GTS, GTS, BBW, 18+) - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Growth

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 01-10-2011   #1
Eelskin
Frequent Poster

The Object of my Desire (story) (mini-GTS, GTS, BBW, 18+)

Hey folks! It looks like some of my posts over the past few days were erased in the server transfer today, so I'm reposting the beginning this story.

I finished this story a while ago, but I realised I hadn't posted it here. I had originally uploaded the whole thing as a .doc file, but I was told it might be better received if I posted the individual chapters. So I'm including the complete .doc file at the bottom of this post, which you can download if you feel like skipping ahead to some of the later chapters, but I'll still be updating this story with a new chapter every few days.

This is story will feature slow growth and gentle interactions, and the main character is a BBW. There will be some explicit sex and naughty language, and no violence.

Enjoy!

The Object of my Desire

Part 1

?Desire is a much more powerful force than we imagine. It overcomes our thoughts, it changes our behaviour, and it most certainly has a physical effect on our bodies, our metabolism. When you are overtaken by desire, you surrender control of yourself. Your heartbeat, your breath, your attention and your concentration are all victims of this silly little emotion for which most people have no respect.?

Veronica was listening with rapt attention to what the old man was saying. I was browsing through his collection of old books. I really enjoyed looking through old books for sale at flea markets. Of course, 99 times out of 100, there would be nothing of any value whatsoever, but that wasn?t the reason I looked. There were always amazing curiosities in people?s collections. I glanced up from something that looked like it may have been a 40-year-old Romanian erotic fiction magazine (judging from the pictures) to look at what the vendor was holding in his hands, something which Veronica clearly intended to buy.

?When you desire something, you cannot see anything else. Everything else is secondary. The object of your desire is all-encompassing; it grows until it fills your vision, your thoughts, your memories and your life.?

I craned my neck to see. It was a small ceramic bauble with a chain around it, about the right size to be worn as a bracelet. I folded the smut magazine and listened to Veronica haggle with the fellow. At least, she was trying to haggle.

?I?ll give you $4 for it.?

?Can you put a price on desire? The value of this bracelet cannot be measured in dollars and cents. If you are to be its new owner, you must fully appreciate the gift which you are accepting. Do you understand??

?Um. $5??

The shopkeep frowned and breathed a small sigh of resignation. ?$10.?

?$7.?

He nodded slowly and Veronica reached out to take the bauble. He placed it gently into her palm and closed her pudgy fingers over it. He looked into her eyes, seeming to study her. She took a step back, taking her hand out of his, and he suddenly grinned a wide, toothless grin. ?A pleasure! Always a pleasure to do business with a lovely lady such as yourself! Please, you will always be welcome back here!?

?Thanks?? She smiled, slightly wary, and looked over at me. ?Are you getting that??

?Nope. Let?s keep moving.?

The two of us wandered off, past a few more stalls of junk. ?What was that guy on about??

?I have no idea!? She laughed. ?You know, I was not really looking forward to coming to the flea market. I honestly thought it would just be really tacky and boring. But there?s so much cool stuff! I?m really glad you and Marie-Eve convinced me.?

?That?s it. Just wander and window shop ? without the windows. Seriously, you can find pretty much anything here.?

?Think we?ll be able to find a gypsy selling a magical weight loss potion??

I laughed. ?Babe, if I saw one I would hide it from you.?

?Stop it! You better not!? She punched my arm playfully. ?Where is Marie-Eve??

?I think she?s over there somewhere.? I gestured over to my left.

?Well, let?s find her.?

Veronica was what some would call a big girl. Others called her fat. She occasionally called herself unmentionable things. I just called her sexy. She called me crazy. I usually didn?t press the issue, just smiled and counted my blessings.

In the car on the way home I was admiring her upper arm- one of my favourite parts of her body. I just loved the shape of it- how it seemed to bulge slightly out of the sleeve of her t-shirt. I sat in the passenger seat and pulled my eyes away from her arm long enough to examine the trinket she had bought from the toothless ranting shopkeep, which she was wearing on her right wrist. She had put it on almost immediately after buying it. ?How much did you pay for that?? I asked.

?I think $7??

?I think you may have paid too much.?

She took her eyes off the road and glanced at me. ?Well, yeah. But that $7 isn?t going to break our budget. Besides, I like it.?

Marie-Eve piped in from the back seat. ?Let me see!? Veronica held out her arm to show her. ?V?ro, this is really pretty! I?d pay $7 for this.?

Veronica made eye contact through the rearview mirror. ?Well I?m glad I have someone?s support!?

I spoke up. ?Did you get anything, Marie-Eve??

?Eh, check ?a!? She reached into her bag and pulled out what was quite possibly the ugliest lamp I had ever seen. ?C?est pas mal cool, non??

?Uhm?? I pointed out.

?Buh?? Veronica countered.

?I? where are you going to put that??

She grinned. ?I don?t know. Maybe in the bedroom.?

?Really?? I asked, incredulous.

?Yeah? why? What?s wrong with the bedroom??

?Well? people go in the bedroom.?

Veronica burst out laughing. Marie-Eve scowled. ?Hey, it isn't going in your apartment. You don?t like it, it?s not your problem. Ta gueule.?

?Yeah, yeah, I get it,? laughed Veronica.

Marie-Eve started poking through her bag, examining the other, equally ugly, things she had bought. Veronica put her eyes back on the road. My eyes drifted for a moment and settled back on her arm. I could watch this arm for hours, I thought. After a minute, my gaze moved up and saw that she was looking at me with a strange expression on her face. ?What?? I asked.

She was looking at me with a mixture of confusion and pleasure, as though she were feeling something unfamiliar but really nice. ?Nothing?? She smiled and put her eyes back on the road.
Attached Files
File Type: doc Object of my Desire.doc (280.0 KB, 71 views)

Amazon Hotel (GTS, PG)
Sportsmanship (SW, PG)
City Nymph (SW, GTS, SM, 18+)
The Contest (SM, SW, 18+)
The Object of my Desire (GTS, 18+)
The Party (various transformations, 18+)
Gemma (SW, 18+)
Eelskin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-10-2011   #2
Eelskin
Frequent Poster

Re: The Object of my Desire (story) (mini-GTS, GTS, BBW, 18+)

Veronica and I dropped Marie-Eve off at her place and went to have a late lunch. Summer was winding down and it was one of the last really warm days of the year, so we found a restaurant with a patio open and sat down to enjoy the end of Sunday afternoon. We ordered food and wine and chatted about nothing in particular: about our friends, about work, about which movies we wanted to see and what we wanted to do this week. Something was unusual, though- as we ate, she seemed distracted. Every so often she would look over her shoulder or glance away, smiling.

?What is it?? I asked.

?What?s what?? She looked back at me.

?What are you thinking about??

?I don?t know. I just feel good.?

I smiled. ?The flea market will do that.?

?No, I?? she paused. ?I feel pretty.?

My eyes opened a bit and I grinned. I rarely heard Veronica say that. ?You are pretty.?

?You always say that. But today it?s different. I really feel it. I feel really good about myself.?

I leaned back and looked her over once again. She does look particularly good today, I thought. Her hair was done in waves and it fell down just past her shoulders, framing her round face just perfectly. Her arms were crossed resting in front of her, and the way they pressed and squeezed against each other just slightly made me want to squeeze them myself. Her quite large breasts pressed against her arms as well, emphasising her cleavage. The sun was angled so that it illuminated one side of her face, and I could see a drop of sweat slowly rolling down her left cheek. And her upper arms were still bulging slightly out of her sleeves. As I leaned back and took the image in, she closed her eyes and inhaled sharply.
I frowned. ?Are you ok??

She opened her eyes, not focusing them on anything in particular, and nodded quickly. ?Yeah?? and grinned and looked back at me. ?I feel great.? And as she smiled, she seemed to become even more beautiful. Nothing I could put my finger on, but she just seemed that much lovelier and sexier. ?I just?? she bit her lip and looked down. ?You know? when you tell me that you think I?m sexy, I? usually don?t believe you. I always think that you must be just trying to make me feel good about myself.? She raised her eyes back up to meet mine. ?But today, I really do believe you. I don?t know why. It?s like I can feel it. It?s like I can feel what you feel when you look at me.? She leaned forward invitingly, giving me an even more spectacular view of her cleavage. ?And it feels really good.?

She crooked her finger at me. I leaned in until we were almost touching noses, and then she moved forward and kissed me on the mouth across the table. Underneath the table, I could feel an erection building in my pants until it strained painfully against my jeans. Her breathing became more forceful. She kissed me harder, and our teeth struck each other clumsily. When she broke off the kiss, I saw in her eyes a look like I had never seen before. ?Want to come back to my place and fuck?? She whispered.

I nodded. ?I?ll get the waiter.?

?No time. Here.? She fished a few bills out of her wallet and placed them under her empty wine glass. ?That should cover it. Let?s go.?

--

We didn?t even make it to her place. My place was closer by at least three minutes, so it was there that we went. I didn?t complain. We were naked almost before we had gotten inside, and I was barely able to close the door before she pulled me into her. She tilted her head back to reach my mouth; at 162 cm, she was just a bit shorter than me, but not enough to make kissing awkward. Her tongue forced its way into my mouth and I reached around her to hold her ass and pull her body against mine. My very stiff penis was pressed between my stomach and her soft, fleshy belly.

I broke the kiss off and stepped away. ?I?ll be right back.?

?What! Where are you going??

?Hang on, we might need this.? I ran to the bathroom, pulled open the cabinet and grabbed the bottle of lube. Stepping back into the living room, I held it up for her to see.

She clicked her tongue. ?David! My underwear is soaking wet. We definitely don?t need the lube! Now??

Her sentence didn?t finish. From across the room, I was taking in the majesty of my girlfriend standing, naked, with the afternoon light making horizontal lines along her smooth, wide thighs. I paused and cocked my head, to savour this delicious image. As I did, she seemed to get dizzy, a little, and took a step back to steady herself. We looked at each other from across the room. I don?t think I had ever wanted her as much as I did at that moment. And for a moment, it almost seemed as though she were even bigger than normal- just by a bit.

But a moment later I had forgotten, because we then moved towards each other and kissed each other forcefully, frantically. I sucked on her earlobe, and she responded by biting me gently where my neck met my left shoulder. My hands were moving up and down her sides, squeezing and massaging her rolls of fat. At some point I must have dropped the lube, but I didn't even remember.

This time, she broke the kiss. ?Bedroom,? she gasped. I grinned and moved there. Once I got to the bed, I turned around and she pushed me so that I fell onto my back onto the mattress. I moved backwards to get comfortable, propped up on pillows, as she crawled toward me and began to suck me off. She moved back and forth rhythmically, and her enormous breasts hung down low enough that every time she moved forward, they brushed against my balls. The feeling was amazing. Back and forth she went, but it was less than a minute before I had to stop her.

?Woah? ok, hang on? you need to stop or I?m going to come.? She looked up and made eye contact with me, without taking my dick out of her mouth, and I nearly lost it right there. But she propped herself up on her arms and crawled on top of me.

?Well, we can?t have that. Slide down off of those pillows now.? I gladly complied, moving towards the foot of the bed, so that I would be lying flat on my back. As she moved forward, I got the most spectacular view, first of her breasts hanging down directly above me, then of her luscious belly, which I lifted my head to kiss, and then of her now dripping wet pussy. ?You ready?? she asked me, getting herself into position.

?Oh yes.? I replied, and Veronica sat on my face.

This was when I realised that something was different. My mind briefly moved back to that split second, just a few minutes ago, when I had thought that she seemed bigger than before. Now I felt it again, because she was definitely heavier than usual. Veronica usually weighed about 120-125 kilos, but at this moment it felt like she was at least 10 kilos heavier. I wasn?t sure what to make of it, but at the moment the only thing I could do was eat her out. Now was not the time to tell her that I thought she had gained weight.

As I licked her, I could feel the pressure on my face and chest slowly, slowly increasing. It wasn?t uncomfortable or alarming; just noticeable. It didn?t matter. I wanted her so badly that everything else was secondary. Her moans started getting faster and I adjusted my speed to match. For a moment I thought she was about to come, but then suddenly the pressure disappeared; she rose and moved backward, positioning herself to take me inside of her. She brought her knees down onto the bed, leaned her body backwards and started moving back and forth, once again. The movement of her belly was almost hypnotising. I reached up my arms to massage her breasts and was struck by how I couldn?t quite seem to take as much of them into each hand as I could before. And now I was certain that she was heavier.

Not that it mattered. I forgot about it almost instantly as I came into her, and she followed just a moment later. She opened her mouth and closed her eyes and fell forward, landing on top of me. Her breasts spread out over my chest and we lay there panting for several minutes.

Eventually I brushed her hair away from her forehead to take a look at her face. I got no reaction. She had fallen asleep on top of me. I let my head fall back onto the pillows and followed her.

Amazon Hotel (GTS, PG)
Sportsmanship (SW, PG)
Gemma (SW, 18+)
Unread 01-10-2011   #3
pseudoclever
Frequent Poster

Really good story. Well-written, and the pacing is damn solid as well. BBW isn't usually my thing, but for this quality I can make an exception.

Also: metric system! WOOT.

Stories by Pseudoclever

My Lovely Sylvia (SW)
An Expanded Hypothesis (SW/GTS)
Big Surprises (GTS)
Four Types of Reactions (GTS)

...and many others.
pseudoclever is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-11-2011   #4
j2k
GTS Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by pseudoclever View Post
Also: metric system! WOOT.
Seconded!:P
j2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-13-2011   #5
Eelskin
Frequent Poster

We both slept right through the evening. When I woke up, it was close to 1:00 in the morning, and Veronica had rolled off of me at some point. She was now resting on her back, sleeping contentedly with a smile on her face. I sat and watched her for a minute, and then rested my head, looked at the ceiling. What happened tonight? I wondered. I certainly wasn?t about to complain? but I never liked not understanding things. Could she really feel my attraction? Why did she feel like she was getting so much heavier while we were having sex? I was lying and imagining different ideas- none of which made any sense at all- when my stomach began to rumble. I put my brainstorming session on hold and put some pajamas on to go downstairs.

The day had been hot enough that even in the middle of the night, it was still kind of sticky. I poured myself a bowl of cereal and cold milk and sat down at the table to eat. As I was finishing the bowl, the light in the hallway turned on and I could hear her footsteps coming towards the kitchen. She came in, dressed in her baggy, bright pink pyjamas, squinting and smiling. ?Hey,? she said. Stepping behind me, she put her arms around my neck and hugged me, pressing her cheek against my head. I kissed her arm and, as I did, I noticed the ceramic bracelet she had bought from the flea market earlier in the day. It couldn?t be? could it? I thought back to what the man who sold it to her had said. At least, I tried to. I had dismissed his ramblings and couldn?t, for the life of me, remember what he had said. Something about desire? I think? No use. It was gone. A new thought occurred to me, though. I stood up and turned to face her, and looked her up and down.

?What?? she asked.

I hesitated. She didn?t look any bigger. She was no taller, and I didn?t think she was any larger in any other dimension. I shrugged it off. ?Nothing.? I hugged her tightly, and she returned it with as much enthusiasm. ?So,? I began, sitting down at the table. ?what got into you this evening??

She grinned and sat down facing me. ?I don?t know? I just felt so much? positivity coming from you. It was such a turn-on.?

?I was thinking about what that guy at the flea market told you.?

?What, the crazy one??

?Well? I?m thinking that he may not have been quite as crazy as he seemed. But I don?t remember exactly what he said. Do you??

?No? well, I remember that he asked me if I could? put a price on desire.?

?Apparently, it?s $7.?

?Stop it! This is serious!? She held up her wrist to examine the bracelet. ?No? that makes no sense. What would cause that to happen? Magic? No such thing.?

?Well? something is causing it to happen.?

?Maybe the bracelet has nothing to do with it. Maybe it was a coincidence.?

?Well, take it off then.?

?Why??

?Let?s test it.?

She hesitated. ?Okay.? She pulled the chain off her wrist slowly, carefully. She put it down on the table and looked at it for a moment, as though she were expecting it to run away. ?Now what??

?Do you feel any different??

She thought about it. ?No.?

?Did you feel any different after you first put it on??

?No. I don?t think so.?

?Okay. Wait a minute.? And I gazed at her again, the way I had done the previous afternoon. Her pyjamas weren?t exactly flattering wear, but that wasn?t necessary. The shape of her face, the colour of her skin, that wonderful bulge in her upper arm? that was enough. I looked over her whole body, slowly, taking my time. ?Do you feel anything?? I asked, after a minute.

?No.?

?Okay. Try putting it back on.?

She picked it up immediately, and hesitated again before placing it back on her wrist. I continued to fondle her with my eyes, tracing her every contour, her soft rolls and her fleshy bulges. I heard her gasp and looked up at her face. Her eyes were wide open and she was breathing deeply, gripping the arms of the chair. She looked back at me and laughed. ?It?s the bracelet! That?s it!? She looked back at me with joy. ?This feels wonderful.?

And then, once again, something extraordinary happened. I could tell that she was slowly, slowly, swelling larger. She didn?t seem to notice anything, as distracted as she was with the emotional effects of the bracelet- but watching her sit in her chair, it was unmistakeable. I could see her ass slowly spread out over the sides of the chair, her knees had to bend more and more, pressing her wonderful thighs against her calves, and her arms, my favourite, were bulging out slightly more and more from her sleeves. All of her clothes were getting tighter; I could see her breasts pressing out of her shirt just a little bit more than they had been a moment ago, and her nipples were now obviously erect. Her pants, which had been loose when she came downstairs, were beginning to constrict her legs, and her shirt was being pulled up by her growing breasts until I could see the bare skin of her midriff. It was barely perceptible at first, but it became more and more obvious as the seconds passed.

She continued to not notice. Her eyes were half-closed and not focusing on anything. In fact, it took a good twenty seconds for her to realise that anything was happening, by which point she was bigger than any human being I had ever seen. Her clothes were almost skin-tight, and her belly was fully visible beneath her now clearly-too-small shirt. Her pyjama pants reached down maybe to the middle of her calves, and her arm bulged wonderfully out of her sleeve, which was quickly bunching into her armpit. The chair underneath her had begun to creak under her weight and her head had clearly risen above mine.

I stood up. The top of her head came up to my chin, despite the fact that she was sitting down. ?Veronica? are you okay??

She smiled. ?I?m just fine, honey. I?? and at that point she opened her eyes fully, looked at me, and stopped speaking. Her eyes focused on something behind me, then at the table next to us. She slowly turned around and looked at everything around her, and as she did, I could see that her shirt was so tight I could actually see her rolls of fat defined through the fabric. She continued to rise, and she began to notice that her point of view was moving, though she wasn?t moving herself. She spun around again, with mild panic in her eyes. ?David? what?s happening??

?I? don?t know.?

?Well stop it!?

?Uh??

?David!?

?I can?t!?

?What do you mean, you can?t?? Her voice was suddenly much, much louder than I had ever heard it before. I almost had to block my ears.

?I mean? I don?t know how this is happening! Take off the bracelet!?

She immediately began fumbling with the bauble, but it seemed not to have grown with her; it was stuck on her wrist. There was no way it was going to be able to fit around her hand at its current size. ?I can?t! Ouch!? She pulled at the elastic of her pants, which was beginning to dig into her waist. She stood up?

?and my mind went completely blank. I had known she was bigger, but when she stood to her full height, it was a spectacle unlike anything I had ever imagined. She must have been over two metres tall and when I looked straight ahead, her breasts greeted me, wrapped tightly in her shirt. Her clothing was constricting her painfully now; she tried to pull the elastic away from her hips but she couldn?t even fit her hand in.

?David!? Veronica yelled at me, but there was nothing I could do. As I continued to stare at her, my penis stiffened at the sight of my enormous girlfriend towering over me, with her formerly baggy pyjamas now skin-tight, and as it did, she actually began to grow faster. I heard a rr-iii-pp sound and her pants tore up and down the length of her left leg. Her soft flesh seemed to spill out of it and jiggled in the open air, no longer trapped by the cloth. A similar sound erupted from under her arm, and she grabbed her shirt by the neck hole and actually ripped it off her body. It tore into pieces with no resistance. Her right sleeve remained around her arm, but it, too, soon ripped by itself and fell off. As she gained height, her breasts, swaying back and forth, moved past my eye level, to be replaced with her now absolutely stunning belly, bulging out towards me, quivering with her frantic movement. She tried again to dig her hands under her pants elastic, but it was even tighter now than it had been. She scowled, took a deep breath, and stuck out her belly as far as it would go. With a loud SNAP, the elastic broke, causing her pants to fall around her ankles in tatters, and causing her belly to quake. She was now almost touching the ceiling, and growing even faster.

At that point, there was a POP noise, a bright flash of light, a cry of pain form Veronica, and the whole room went dark. She swore ? loudly ? and I nearly lost my footing as a huge THUD and CRASH resounded and shook the floor. I couldn?t see anything, but I ran into the hallway. On the way I kicked a chair and fell over, cursing in pain and rubbing my shin. I stood back up and limped to the hallway, and turned on the light. When I looked back, she was still there, sitting on the kitchen floor, the table overturned next to her. She seemed to have stopped growing. There was broken glass on the floor and she was rubbing her the top of her head and scowling. I looked up and saw that, sure enough, the ceiling lamp had been shattered. Looking back down at Veronica, I slowly stepped forward and, trying to avoid the broken glass, approached her. As I got closer, I could see that she was actually beginning to shrink. She seemed to notice it too, as she was looking around at the room in the same way she had when she was growing. Neither of us said anything. I sat down and took her hand, and she gripped mine tightly with both of hers. We waited to see how much she would shrink. As she approached her usual height, it slowed until it was almost imperceptible, and then it seemed to stop, leaving her at exactly her usual height.

For a minute, we continued to sit in silence. She was the first to speak.

?David??

??Yeah??

?What the fuck was that??

Amazon Hotel (GTS, PG)
Sportsmanship (SW, PG)
Gemma (SW, 18+)
Unread 01-17-2011   #6
Eelskin
Frequent Poster

I wanted to take Veronica to the hospital, but she wouldn?t hear of it. We cleaned up the broken glass, moved the furniture back to where it all had been, and threw away her destroyed pink pyjamas. Veronica took off the bracelet and we went back to bed, but there was no way we were going to sleep after what had just happened. We lay in bed until morning, and when the sun rose, Veronica was still feeling fine. So she got dressed and went off to work, just like everything was normal. I was still kind of in shock. I kept thinking that it must have been some kind of strange dream? but then all I had to do was look at the damage in the kitchen to remind myself that it had really happened. My girlfriend had turned into a giantess... for just a minute.

The following week was trying. Veronica seemed preoccupied and unhappy. I saw her almost every day, and every time she was very distant and she couldn?t keep her attention on anything. At first I assumed that she was worried about that transformation she had gone through, that she might be sick or that it might have lasting effects. But when I asked her about it, she just told me that it wasn?t that, and said she didn?t want to talk about it. So I was at a loss. I didn?t know why she was so upset or what I could do about it. And then I started to feel down about it all as well. We had sex only once during that week, and it was so awful it only brought us down even more.

It was exactly a week later, on Sunday afternoon, that she called me up and asked me if I could go over to her place so we could talk. Not quite knowing what to expect, I went.

When I arrived, we hugged each other and went to sit in her living room.

?Do you want something to drink?? She asked.

I shook my head. ?What?s up??

She sighed. ?David, look, I? I?m not sure how you?re going to take this.?

What the hell? I wondered. Is she going to break up with me?

?I?ve been thinking a lot this past week about what happened at your place on Sunday.?

?So have I.?

?And? I?ve made a decision that you might not like.?

?What??

?I want to wear the bracelet again.?

This was something I had not even considered. I sat in silence for a moment while I tried to comprehend what she had just told me. I must have had an awful expression on my face because she immediately got even more nervous than she had been before.

?David, you don?t know what it was like to have that feeling. That amazing, wonderful feeling that someone thought I was sexy.?

?I told you every day??

?Yeah, but it wasn?t the same!? She interrupted. ?I know you said so, but you don?t know what it?s like to constantly be told by television and magazines and so many people that you are hideous! I get that every day! All the time! I can?t escape it!? She looked down at her own body in disgust. ?And? it means so much to me that you tell me you think I?m sexy. I don?t thank you enough for it. But it doesn?t really make me feel better a lot of the time because I don?t feel it myself. I don?t feel like I?m sexy, and that just makes the whole thing so fucking frustrating.

?But when I put that bracelet on? it was one of the greatest feelings I?d ever felt. It was indescribable, and it made me so happy? like a confirmation of these feelings. I wanted them to be true, so badly? and I always doubted them and I doubted myself, and I doubted you, and I?m so sorry.? She began to cry softly. ?But? when I could feel it myself, it was so real? it was impossible for me to argue or doubt it. I can?t remember the last time I was that happy. And now it?s gone, because I?m not wearing it. And I want it back. I want to feel your attraction. Because right now I miss it so much that I can?t bear it.?

I didn?t respond immediately. I thought for a moment before responding. ?What about, um?? I still couldn?t get over the fact that these words were coming out of my mouth. ?What about what happened last time? What about the fact that you became ten feet tall??

?Um? that was really scary.?

?Yeah.?

?But? it was really exciting too.?

I met her eyes and tried to suppress a smile. ?Really??

?I had no idea what was happening. I mean? how could I? But it wasn?t a bad feeling. Not at all. I think? I think if I were expecting it, it would be really different. I think it could be really amazing. You looked so small? and I felt so?? her voice trailed off, and then she looked into my eyes and gave me a wicked grin. ?We just need to make sure we have enough room.?

I swallowed hard.

?But that?s not the point,? she continued. ?I just want to feel that way again. Do you understand??

?I do. I?m just scared for what might happen. We don?t really know anything about this bracelet. We don?t know how it works, or what else it might do to you??

?I know? but how about this. I promise that I?ll take it off if anything else unexpected happens. And if you ask me to leave it off, I will. But for now, I really need it.? She moved closer to me. ?And I think it?ll be good for you, too.?

?Veronica??

?Will you let me convince you?? She sat right next to me and placed a hand on my thigh.

I thought back to the previous week, when I looked straight ahead, standing up, and saw her magnificent bellybutton at my eye level. Against my will, my penis began to twitch. She moved her face right up next to mine.

?I think you already know how? nice it could be, David. And I know you?re worried. But I promise that I?ll be careful. And I promise to be? careful with you too.? She kissed my lips softly, inviting me to return the act.

I smiled. ?So when are you putting it back on??

She grinned back at me and held up her arm. It was dangling off of her pinkie finger. ?How about now??

Amazon Hotel (GTS, PG)
Sportsmanship (SW, PG)
Gemma (SW, 18+)
Unread 01-19-2011   #7
Eelskin
Frequent Poster

?Have you just been holding that there the whole time? Just waiting??

Veronica got bashful. ?Yeah, kinda.? She wiped the tears from her face and smiled at me. ?Are you as excited as I am??

In my mind I was playing over her growth in my kitchen, again and again. I took a deep breath. ?Yeah? I think I am.?

She kissed me on the lips. ?No. You aren?t. Not yet, anyway.? And with that, she slipped it over her hand and onto her wrist. She looked at it for a moment, turning her hand back and forth, watching it. She then turned back to me and looked deeply into my eyes. ?Oh, yeah? I can feel it. Oh, David? I missed this feeling.?

She stood up, slowly, and I stood up to follow her, but she put a hand on my chest and pushed me, gently, back down onto the couch. ?No, you stay there, honey. Your job is to make yourself comfortable and to watch.? She began to unbutton her shirt. ?I don?t want a repeat of what happened last time,? she pointed out, as the buttons came undone one by one, revealing the white t-shirt she was wearing underneath. ?These aren?t pyjamas. This is one of my favourite shirts.? The last button came open and she slowly, agonisingly, pulled it off one shoulder, then the other. She dropped her arms to her sides, letting it fall to the floor and revealing her upper arms to me. My eyes were drawn to them immediately, and she certainly noticed, because she brought her arm up as though she were flexing a muscle, then turned back and grinned at me. It seemed to me that she had been thinking about doing this for a long time.

I thought, though I wasn?t sure exactly, that she was already a bit taller than she had been. But it was hard to judge- I was expecting it, even hoping for it. My mind was liable to play tricks on me. I could feel myself swell and get hard.

Veronica brought her arms in front of her and slowly undid her pants. The zipper slid down and she leaned forward to push her pants down past her knees, presenting me with her wonderful cleavage at the same time. When she straightened back up, I could see a thin gap between the bottom of her shirt and her panties, where her gorgeous stomach was visible. As she inhaled, the gap widened slightly, just hinting at her belly button, and when she exhaled, the gap did not close again. She breathed in again, and it became fully exposed.

She was growing again. I was certain of it. It was the strangest feeling, knowing that it was somehow being caused by me? and I had absolutely no control over it. I had no more control over Veronica?s growth than I did over the now raging erection I had. If, for whatever reason, she needed to be her normal size again, I would have no way to make it happen. I took a deep breath myself and shook such thoughts away. I was missing the show.

Her shirt was beginning to turn into a very tight crop top. She grinned and pulled it over her head as well as she could; the neckhole didn?t fit around her head quite as well as it had earlier, and it caught her nose as she pulled it up. Under her shirt, I saw that she had not been wearing a bra; her breasts hung freely, which was probably for the best, since she would probably have been in pain right now had she not gotten it off in time. It occurred to me again that she had probably been planning for this.

The only thing she was now wearing were her panties, which were just beginning to stretch to their limit. Veronica turned around, slowly, and bent over to pull them down to her feet. Her ass spread out before me, soft and fleshy. She straightened, turned back around, and walked toward me. She had probably grown no more than a few centimetres since she began to strip, but the difference was extremely noticeable. While normally her breasts would be at eye level to me while I was sitting, I was now staring directly ahead into the top of her belly. I leaned forward and kissed it, then placed my cheek against it. I could feel her slowly, slowly shifting upwards as I held her belly in my arms.

I stood up and was immediately struck by the difference in her height. She wasn?t quite as tall as I was, but the difference was negligible- no more than two or three centimetres. Judging from the look in her face, she was just as awed as I was at her new stature. It was indescribably sexy; far, far more erotic than I ever could have imagined it would be. I could feel my body trying to pump even more blood into my rock-hard penis now, and it throbbed almost painfully. At that moment, she spurted up, until she was exactly eye-level with me. My breath caught in my throat, and she released a laugh of amazement as she slowly rose above me. I tilted my head slightly up to look at her, and she suddenly grabbed my waist and pulled me in to her, kissing me passionately on the mouth.

My hands found their way around her, my right hand grabbing her butt cheek and my left grabbing the rolls of fat on her side. As I kissed her, she went through another spurt, and her mouth left mine. She looked into my eyes and laughed again, then bent at the waist slightly more to kiss me again. Her hands pressed against my backside and pulled my crotch forcefully into hers. Her eyes widened as she felt the bulge in my pants press against her naked flesh, and she rose higher yet again. She was growing far more quickly now than she had been before, and even faster than she had been last week. My eyes now only were at the level of her mouth, and it was steadily moving out of my reach. She stopped groping me just for a moment, and gazed down upon me with her hands on her hips. I tiled my head back ? way back ? to look up into her eyes. The look on her face was intoxicating. My penis ached for release. I took a deep breath. ?Bedroom.? I said.

Veronica did not need to be convinced. Smirking, she pushed me ? gently, but probably with much more force than she had intended ? down onto the couch, and walked away towards the bedroom. Her naked body swayed back and forth as she walked slowly, sensually, away from me, each step of her thick, beautiful legs causing her flesh to jiggle ever so slightly. And she walked, I could see her expand again; her head rose by a few more centimetres, her hips widened, her thighs thickened. She turned her head back and forth, taking in her surroundings from her new perspective. She paused, turned around, and winked at me, then disappeared through the doorway.

I got up and followed her.

--

I stepped through the doorway and saw her sitting on the bed, with one enormous leg crossed over the other. I stopped and stared, and she inhaled, closing her eyes in a tiny ecstasy, then moaned her pleasure. The bed creaked as she expanded further, and she got up to come walk over to me. My eyes, at this point, only reached her shoulders, and as I noticed this, it was no longer true. She grew as she crossed the room, so that by the time she was standing by me, my eyes only came up to the tops of her breasts. She grabbed my head and pulled it, forcefully, into her cleavage. I struggled for a moment, surprised, but soon leaned forward and began kissing and biting the tender skin between her breasts. The smell of sweat and sex filled my nostrils. I could feel the skin of her breasts rubbing against my cheeks, moving out and up, expanding faster with every passing moment, and her bountiful belly was pressing up against my chest. When she finally pulled my face out from her chest, she had risen so much that I could kiss her belly without bending down at all. I did, and put my arms around her as far as they would go. She reached down, however, and pulled me up by my arms.

?Now, don?t you get overeager.? Veronica scolded me. ?First things first, and you are wearing far too many clothes right now. Lift up your arms.? I did, and she grabbed my sleeves and gently tugged my shirt over my head. She then placed her hands on my hips and actually picked me up, grunting with the effort, and, turning around, brought me up to her face for a kiss. I wrapped my legs around her huge torso, placed my hands on her shoulders, and kissed her while resting in her arms. She lost her footing and stepped backwards, and I could hear a CRASH as she stumbled into her bookcase and knocked it over. We paid it no mind.

This lasted only for a moment, though, as she moved forward and placed me down on the bed, grabbed the legs of my pants and pulled them off. My underwear followed, and my penis sprung into the air, no longer constrained. It was almost purple with blood, and harder than I?d ever seen it. She straightened up, and knocked her head against the ceiling. She grunted in pain, then laughed at the circumstances. ?Wow? it?s a good thing there?s no ceiling lamp in this room.? She pushed me onto my back and leaned forward, placing her hands on the bed, one on either side of my shoulders. She stayed there for a moment, revelling in her size. I revelled in her size as well, and she spurted again, her soft face swelling to fill even more of my field of vision. From behind her I could hear a piece of furniture tipping onto its side, and then something splintered as she readjusted her footing. Her gigantic breasts hung above my stomach, swaying gently, and she slowly lowered herself onto me, so that her breasts pressed against my entire abdomen and her stomach covered my thighs and knees, her fat flowing over them to touch the bed on either side. It was so soft and warm, and the weight was incredible. She giggled and lifted her arms off the bed so that her entire body weight rested on me. I started to have difficulty drawing breath; the sheer weight of my girlfriend was pressing the wind out of me, but I wouldn?t have objected for anything. It was wonderful. I was being almost completely enveloped in her breast and belly flesh.

As I took pleasure in the sensation, I could feel her weight increase steadily and dramatically as her skin rubbed against my own in every direction. She took on an expression of painful pleasure and let out a high-pitched whine as her face, directly in front of mine, swelled even larger. She was now almost twice as big as her usual size.

Suddenly, her weight disappeared. She propped herself up on her arms and gave me a wicked grin. ?Now, David, do you know what comes next??

Without waiting for an answer, she crawled around the bed, which was straining under the massive weight which was being placed on it, until she was kneeling down, facing away from me, with one leg on either side of my chest; she had no trouble straddling my entire body. The largest ass in the world was presented in front of me. It was well over a metre wide, and so perfectly round and inviting that I nearly came right there. As I watched, it expanded right in front of my eyes, inching closer and wider. ?Are you ready to eat me out??

I could barely speak, but managed to squeak out an affirmative grunt. Though I couldn?t see her face, I could imagine quite clearly the grin that must have been on her lips as she slowly lowered that unbelievable crotch onto my face.

I had thought that the smell was powerful when my face was between her breasts, but now, pressed into her pussy, it was overwhelming. I licked and sucked with enthusiasm, causing her to buck and moan, grinding her crotch into my face. I felt the room shake slightly as her elbow struck the wall with a huge amount of force, but we paid it no mind. I tried to bring my arms up to fondle her butt cheeks, well over my head, but they were totally pinned under her thighs. She could feel my struggling, though, and lifted herself off me just enough to let me bring them out. I breathed deeply, and when she brought herself back down, I launched myself back into her. My hands could not even grab a fraction of her butt; it was like two enormous, heavy pillows pressing down onto my head. I tried to bring my arms around her, but she was just too wide. I could bring my hands into the folds of flesh where her belly met her thighs, and grabbed on there, pulling myself up in time with my licking. Her moans suddenly rose in pitch and urgency, and as I heard her gasp a flood of juice flowed from her pussy onto my face.

Suddenly, there was a CRACK and I felt like I was falling. It lasted less than a second, and then I landed on the bed with a THUD, and Veronica?s enormous weight fell upon me before bouncing back up. Pinned underneath her, I was totally immobile, but she got up after a moment and looked down at me with genuine fear. ?David! Are you okay??

From half-closed eyes, I slowly grinned up at her. ?I am? doing amazing. What happened??

?Um? the bed broke.? She laughed. I looked around, and, sure enough, I was closer to the floor than I had been before, and my feet were slightly elevated. The mattress and box spring must have fallen right through the frame of the bed. I laughed with her.

?Come here, you.? She picked me up ? with far less difficulty than she had before ? and she lay on her back on the bed, and lowered me down onto her body. I rested my chest on her monumental breasts, and placed my hands on her huge, soft belly. She, meanwhile, guided my crotch directly to her mouth. The feeling was beautiful. With the sensation of my entire dick being pressed between her lips, and her gigantic tongue flicking and slipping between my legs and around my hips, I lost all self-control and lolled around on her breasts, with my legs kicking in the air, revelling in the experience. I came explosively and cried out in pleasure, digging my fingers into her breast flesh.

Veronica lay back and panted, and I slipped off her chest and stood up to examine the scene.

The room was destroyed. Aside from the broken bed, there was a hole about 15 cm wide in the ceiling, and an even bigger one in the wall. Her bedside table was overturned and one of the legs had snapped off, and a small bookshelf was lying on its side with the contents all over the floor.
And then there was the naked, beautiful, 3.5-metre-long, one-ton woman lying on her back on the broken bed, playing with her hair and sighing contentedly. Already, though, I could see that she was beginning to contract, shrinking slowly back to her original size.

?So,? she giggled. ?Was it good for you??

Amazon Hotel (GTS, PG)
Sportsmanship (SW, PG)
Gemma (SW, 18+)
Unread 01-23-2011   #8
Eelskin
Frequent Poster

Veronica called in sick to work the next day, and I only had a couple of short articles to write, so I finished those as soon as possible and we spent the day cleaning up. We patched up the holes in the wall and ceiling, swept up the drywall, and went out to buy a new bedside table. We were going to get a new bed frame as well, but then we decided against it, opting instead to just have the box spring and mattress resting on the floor.

The next couple of weeks were, in stark contrast to the previous one, absolutely wonderful. The sex we had was mind-blowing; we did things that we didn?t even know were possible, and which hadn?t been possible a month earlier. I tried making her grow sometimes quickly and sometimes slowly, sometimes as tall as I possibly could, and sometimes I tried keeping her close to her current height. That never worked. I once measured her at 4.4 metres, though; that was, by far, the biggest she?d ever gotten. We didn?t always have sex; sometimes she would put the bracelet on during a quiet evening of watching TV, and I would just sit in between her thighs, with my head resting on her stomach or breasts. Of course, she wouldn?t grow if I wasn?t paying attention to her? but once it began, it was never a challenge to keep it up. How could it be? She once put it on while I was giving her a back massage, and after a couple of minutes I actually had to get up and walk in order to work on a different part of her body. The more we experimented with the power of the bracelet, the more we came to love it.

And Veronica was happier and more confident, all of the time. Even when she wasn?t wearing the bracelet. This was even better than the sex; just seeing her so much happier was a joy. She laughed more, smiled more, saw her friends more and kissed me more. Which, in turn, made me laugh and smile more. Things were looking up.

--

I kissed Veronica good-night and rolled over. She snuggled closer and put her arm around me, pulling me closer to her so she could spoon me. Of course, at our current ratio, it wasn?t really spooning, it was more like enveloping. If I had to guess, I would say she was currently at a little less than 3 metres, and my head nestled comfortably against her breasts. She was dwindling as we lay there, though, which was something I had come to enjoy almost as much as the growth. I savoured the sensation of her arm slowly getting smaller on top of me, and I paid attention to her breathing, how the motion of her chest became less and less pronounced with every undulation. It slowed down dramatically, and I realised that she had fallen asleep almost immediately, still far larger than her normal size. She continued to shrink, though, and I closed my eyes and waited for her to stop.

?David?? Veronica nudged me. I opened my eyes and rolled over. ?Do you hear that??

?Hear what??

?I think there?s someone in my house!?

?Are you sure??

?Listen!?

I listened, and sure enough, I could hear someone speaking. Or? laughing? It was difficult to tell. I turned on the light and stepped out of bed to go and see.

When I got to the kitchen, I turned on the light and there, sitting at the table, was the old man from the flea market, the one who had sold Veronica the bracelet in the first place. There was no one else. I sat down and he grinned a toothless grin at me.

?And how is your woman enjoying her new chair, my friend??

?Her new what??

?I gave your woman a wheelchair. She could not walk without your support, and she purchased this item from me.?

?Of course she could walk.?

He leaned forward. ?Do you know what happens when you desire something?? I shook my head. ?When you desire something, you cannot see anything else. Everything else is secondary. The object of your desire is all-encompassing; it grows until it fills your vision, your thoughts, your memories and your life.?

?What does that even mean?? I asked him, but he didn?t reply to this. Instead, he stood up and walked out of the room. I got up and reached for his arm. ?Hey, how did you get in-? But he moved too quickly and I didn?t catch him. He disappeared into the next room. I followed him and turned on the light, and there was Veronica, sitting on the floor, cross-legged.

She held out her hands and smiled. ?David, help me up.? I took her hands and pulled, but as I did, she swelled outwards and upward. Unfazed, she got annoyed. ?David, come on. Don?t play. Help me up.? I took a step back and pulled her arms. She leaned forward and expanded outward again, at a huge rate. She straightened up again, and although she was sitting on the floor, her face was exactly level with mine. She looked hurt. ?David, why won?t you help me up??

?I can?t. You?re too big.? At this, her eyes widened and she looked as though she were about to cry. ?David!?

As she cried my name, she shot upwards, until her knees were at my eye-level. She sat before me, still cross-legged, still wearing her pyjamas, but towering over me with a painful expression on her face. ?David!? She cried. ?Please help me up!?

?I can?t!? I shouted again, and she released a wail of anguish. I clapped my hands over my ears, and watched with horror as she exploded outward again. She stood up, and as she placed her feet on the ground, I realised that I was not even as tall as her toe. I would have needed a ladder to touch her toenail. She ran away, and I chased after her, but it only took a moment for her to disappear from my view.

I looked around myself and didn?t recognise where I was. To my left was a forest, and to my right was an old, 1950?s-style diner. My stomach growled and I realised that I was extremely hungry, so I went into the diner.

When I walked in the door, I saw that the diner was enormous. It was the size of a football field. A waitress approached me from a great distance, and as she got closer, I could see that she was well over seven feet tall. I looked to my right and there was a woman eating food at the counter, also far, far taller than I was.

?Table for one?? The waitress asked, bored.

?Uh? no. For two.?

?Follow me.?

It seemed like hours that we walked through the diner. The path we took twisted like a maze, and I was sure that if I lost my waitress I would never find my way out again. As I walked behind her, I could see that she was getting bigger. When she asked me what kind of table I wanted, I had come up to her shoulders, but as I walked behind her, I soon only came up to her shoulder blades, then to the small of her back, then to her butt, then to her thighs. I had to sprint to keep up with her. I kept glancing to the left and right, passing my hundreds of people, all squeezed into booths far too small for them. Then I stopped in my tracks. There was Veronica, sitting alone, eating a baked potato, at her normal size.

?Veronica!? I said, and she turned to me. Her eyes widened and she reached out, grabbed my arm and pulled me into her, hugging me desperately. I struggled to get free, but she kept squeezing me tighter and tighter. Eventually I yanked myself away and fell backwards, landing on my back, and everything went black.

I felt like I was resting on a mattress, but I was alone and couldn?t see anything around me. I turned to my left and could barely make out, in the gloom, the outlines of furniture. I turned to my right and could see something glowing green out of the corner of my eye. I squinted, and saw that it was a digital clock. Veronica?s digital clock. The glowing numbers read 2:49. I slowly calmed myself down and realised that I had been dreaming, and that I was now awake. But where was Veronica? I turned over to look all around me, and as I propped myself up on my arm, my hand sunk into the mattress in a way that it never had before. Come to think of it, that doesn?t feel like a mattress. It feels like? my mind went numb as I realised that it felt like skin. And that the warmth of it was not my body heat, but Veronica?s. I turned slowly, and my hand sank into her belly button. My entire fist fit inside. I pulled it out with a soft pop.

I had been sleeping on her stomach, and she was big enough that I could stretch out my legs and arms and still be resting on her. I became aware that I had an extremely rigid erection, made even more painful because we had had sex just a few hours before. As my eyes adjusted to the darkness I could see her breasts, each one the size of a dishwasher, slowly and rhythmically moving up and down.

As gently as I could, I climbed down off of her. This is too much, I thought. Her feet pressed against the far wall and her legs were bent at the knees, because she was almost as big as her bedroom. She had never gotten this big. As I watched, I thought I could see her knees bend just a little bit more. My eyes widened. Oh no. I need to get rid of this erection, right now.

I disappeared into the bathroom and turned on the light. As I masturbated, I tried to remember my dream. I know that Veronica was in it, and that we were? in a maze? I can?t quite remember. And someone had broken into her house? I feel like I?m forgetting something terribly important?

I came, flushed the toilet and washed my hands. I turned off the light and stood in the bathroom for a moment to allow my eyes to re-adjust to darkness. Once I could see, I stepped back outside and, sure enough, Veronica?s feet were sticking over the edge of the bed but most of her body fit without a problem. I waited several minutes until she was back to her normal size, and gently, carefully, slipped the bracelet off her wrist. In her sleep, she whined softly, but didn?t wake up.

Note to self: Veronica must never go to sleep with the bracelet on again.

Amazon Hotel (GTS, PG)
Sportsmanship (SW, PG)
Gemma (SW, 18+)
Unread 01-25-2011   #9
Eelskin
Frequent Poster

Later that month I was at home, writing. I had a couple of 500-word articles to complete by midnight and I was making good time. It was the early afternoon and I was already almost finished.

It had actually been a couple of weeks since Veronica and I had used the bracelet. That is to say, since we had used it while having sex. She still wore it occasionally, but not during our really intense moments. To be honest, that last growth spurt had really worried me. I wasn?t sure why she had grown so much, but it was far beyond any growth she had experienced up until that point. I couldn?t have measured her, but given that she was clearly longer than the room, I might have placed her at six metres. Maybe more.

--

When I spoke to her the next day, she was not happy about it. I woke up unpleasantly.

?Hey.? She shoved my shoulder.

?Mmph.?

?Where?s my bracelet??

?Nuh??

?My bracelet, David. It isn?t on my wrist. Where is it??

?Uh? jer.?

?What??

?Drawer.?

She turned on the light and I held my pillow over my head. I could hear her open several drawers and rummage through them until she found the one where I had placed the bracelet.

?David, why did you take it off me??

?Phuh? later. ?m still sleeping.?

?It?s my bracelet, David. You can?t do that without asking me.?

?You were ?sleep.?

?So you should have left it on.?

?No, you grew.?

She didn?t answer right away, but immediately after saying those words, I knew that it may not have been the wisest thing I had ever done. I closed my eyes and cursed in my head.

?I grew? in my sleep??

??yeah.? I began to compose myself.

?Why didn?t you wake me??

??you needed your sleep?? I took the pillow off my head and rubbed my eyes. Veronica was wide awake. She had put the bracelet back on and was sitting on the bed in front of me.

?David! Tell me about it! Did I grow a lot? Were you thinking about me??

?Yeah, I was thinking about you. And you were taking up the whole bed.? It?s technically true.

?That?s amazing! Next time you need to wake me up! Waking up huge must be so cool??

?Veronica, I think you should maybe not wear the bracelet so much.?

Her eyes narrowed. ?Why??

?Well??

?It?s my bracelet. It?s mine.?

Oh boy. ?Yes, but? it?s kind of scaring me.?

?How is it scaring you??

?Veronica, I didn?t mean to make you grow last night. It was really unpredictable. And I?m not comfortable with using this thing that we can barely control... or, with using it so much. It?s really powerful, Veronica. What happens if can?t stop it and you can?t take it off??

?That?s not going to happen.?

?How would you know that??

?I??

?Just promise me that you won?t wear it while you?re sleeping. Or when we aren?t alone.?

?What! Why??

?You want to become ten feet tall in public??

?Well, it?s you who makes me grow, David. Why should I be punished just??

?This isn?t a punishment! This is caution! You?re right, I?m the, uh, the trigger. But I can?t control it. Not fully. So please just promise me this. Just don?t wear it in public or when you?re asleep, because I?m frightened of losing control over it.?

She looked down at her the bed. ??okay. I promise.?

?Thank you.?

?But I think you?re being ridiculous.?

?That?s okay. I can live with that.?

--

And that?s where we had left it. She hadn?t worn it to bed since, and I was thankful for it. It was almost impossible to control my thoughts when I was awake, and I did not want to have to start controlling my dreams. How would I even go about that?

I tried to imagine what might have caused such a huge spurt. Was it because she had been asleep? Maybe the bracelet affected her in a different way when she wasn?t consciously able to process its power. Was it because I had been asleep? Maybe my thoughts affected the bracelet in a different way in that case. Or maybe when I?m awake, I was unconsciously limiting myself? and that doesn?t happen when I dream.

Maybe the bracelet becomes more effective every time it?s used.
I reflected on how I had made Veronica grow taller and taller. Not every time, of course, but on average, she would get bigger as she wore the bracelet more. The first time she wore it, her growth was barely perceptible. This last time, she had nearly quadrupled her size. I thought about that night and a shudder ran through me. I had thought about it every day for the past two weeks- I actually could not stop thinking about it.

On the one hand, it was terrifying. This power we didn?t understand and could barely control was doing something to my girlfriend, something I didn?t trust. The fact that she seemed not to be concerned in the least confused and frightened me. At least she wore it less when I asked her. What scared me most of all was that I didn?t actually know how much influence the bauble held. This might not be the extreme end of its power.

On the other hand, it was the sexiest thing I had ever seen. Words cannot properly convey just how exciting it was to rest my entire body on my girlfriend?s stomach. Or to see her rise above my eye level- while she was sitting down. Or to suck on a breast larger than my head. Or?

The phone rang.

I shook myself out of my daze and realised that I had opened the front of my pants, and was masturbating. I didn?t even remember having done that. It rang again and I answered.

?Hello??

?Hey sexy.?

?Hey you. What?s up??

?Oh, nothing. I?m just taking my lunch ? all alone in my office, with a closed door ? and wanted to tell you that I?m thinking about you.?

?Oh. Well I?m thinking about you too.?

?Oh, are you?? She seemed very amused. ?You want to know what I?m thinking??

?Yeah??

Her voice dropped to a whisper. ?I?m thinking about sucking you off.?

I grinned and began to stroke myself once again.

She continued. ?I?m thinking about licking your balls, and growing while I do it. So that my tongue gets bigger while it?s moving all over you.?

I moaned. ?That sounds? good.?

She moaned. It sounded like she was masturbating too. ?I want you to hold on to me so that you can feel me growing. I want you to wrap your arms around me so that I push them apart as I get bigger?? My mouth went dry. ?and taller?? I was getting short of breath. ??and wider.?

?That sounds? amazing.?

?I want to be tall enough for you to eat me out when you?re standing up.?

My penis was rock hard.

Her breathing began to get faster. ?David, Let?s fuck tonight. I?m horny.?

?Mmm? can you take the afternoon off??

?Can?t do it, lover. There are some things I really need to finish this afternoon.

?Alright. My place or yours??

?Come over to my place. While you?re waiting, just? aaahhhh? keep thinking about me.?

?Oh, I wi-? Wait a minute. ?Veronica? are you wearing the bracelet??

She let out a squeal. ?Uh? sorry, David, what was that question??

?Are you wearing the bracelet??

?Yeah? and I?m naked, and I?m huge.?

I was speechless.

?David, I?m big enough to take up the whole loveseat. By myself. Do you want to see me do that? I could take up the whole thing and I would fill it.?

As she said these words, I had to fight to keep myself from coming, and I could hear her inhale sharply.

?Oh, you liked that, didn?t you? I know because I just got bigger. I?ve been growing since before I called you. I just barely got my clothes off in time? and now I?m? almost as tall? oh!? She laughed again, louder. ?I?m as tall as the ceiling. So that would make me? what, nine feet??

?Veronica, I don?t??

?I?m big enough to smother you with my body. Do you want that?? She laughed. ?Do you want me to lie on top of your and press into your body? I can do it.?

At these words, I came. It was so unexpected that I came all over the floor. I let loose a moan of pleasure and heard her cry softly into the phone. It sounded much louder than it should have.

?Oh? David, I could feel that across town? it was wonderful. Thank you for that. I?ll see you tonight.?

She hung up the phone.

Amazon Hotel (GTS, PG)
Sportsmanship (SW, PG)
Gemma (SW, 18+)
Unread 01-27-2011   #10
Eelskin
Frequent Poster

Over the next few days I found it harder and harder to convince Veronica to wear the bracelet less. For one thing, as she wore it more and more, she became more comfortable and confident with it. For another thing, my own resolve was crumbling. The more we played with it, the more and more aroused I was by its power and by Veronica?s titanic body. So more and more often now, I found that I simply didn?t have it in me to ask her not to wear it, because I realised that, more and more, I wanted her to wear it.

She still didn?t wear it to bed, thankfully, but she would wear it occasionally outside of the house. Every time she did, I got a little anxious? but I found it was an exciting, pleasant sort of anxiety. I began to enjoy the idea of being able to affect her from afar. If I knew she had it with her, I would occasionally think about her in the middle of the day, just because I knew I could expect a phone call shortly.

So I wasn?t fazed when she told me that she wanted to wear the bracelet when we invited Marie-Eve over for dinner one night. A little nervous, sure, but no more than usual. Less, actually, since I would be able to see her, so I would be able to control myself if I could see that I was thinking about her too much. Right?

We enjoyed having dinner with friends, especially Marie-Eve, since she seemed to enjoy anything. We took turns inviting each other over, and it was our turn. It had been over a month since we had seen her ? since we had gone to the flea market in the first place, in fact ? and I was looking forward to having dinner with her again.

--

Veronica wore the bracelet ? and nothing else ? while we prepared dinner in the kitchen. I tried to hold off as long as I could, for the fun of it. We both knew that it wouldn?t take long before I began to get aroused by her, and by the promise of her growth, so I took it as a challenge to see how long I could keep her at her present size. We began preparing dinner normally, except for her nakedness; I chopped vegetables while she mixed a salad dressing. The longer I tried to think about baseball, the more difficult it was, but I held off.

It was about ten minutes before Veronica got impatient, and began to cheat. Facing away from me while she washed the lettuce in the sink, she slowly swayed her bum from left to right, humming to herself. As though she didn?t realise she was doing it. At first I thought she might really be doing it unconsciously, but after a moment she turned her head, caught my eye, and winked at me. Then she turned back to the sink and began waving her glorious bum at me again.

After a minute or two, she could see that it wasn?t working, but she wasn?t ready to give up quite yet. Walking past me to get to the pantry, she brushed her hips against mine slowly. I steeled myself and focused on the vegetables in front of me.

?Oh, David?? came the sing-song voice from behind me. I turned and she was standing with her hands on her hips. She pouted. ?What have I told you about putting the cooking wine on the top shelf? You know I can?t reach it when it?s up there. Can?t you get it down for me??

I smiled, put down the knife and walked over to the pantry. She didn?t step away from the pantry, so as I went to get it, we were standing directly in each other?s personal space. She brushed her breasts and belly against me as I reached my arms up over my head. I could feel my penis begin to stiffen, and I knew that she could too, but I was still holding off. I brought it down and handed it to her.

?Well!? She huffed. ?Aren?t you just such a big, tall man! It?s a good thing that lil? ol? me has you around, isn?t it? These shelves are just too tall for me.? She reached up, not really trying. Her elbow and knees were bent. ?Look at that! I can?t even reach the shelf below that one! Maybe I should try again.? Her hand crawled upward as she put a bit more effort into it. The effect it had on me was instantaneous. I couldn?t help but imagine her arm growing, stretching, reaching higher- and then, suddenly, it was. Her hand easily touched the items on the second-highest shelf, and reached up toward the highest shelf again. I noticed that she was, once again, bending her knees and elbows. I looked down into her eyes, and she looked back up at me with a victorious smirk.

?No, no. That?s not quite enough. David, put the bottle back up on the top shelf. I want to be able to get it down by myself.? Obediently, I did, and Veronica reached up. This time, she was just barely able to touch the bottle with her fingertips, but while she was standing on her toes, she cheated ? again. My eyes were drawn downward as she waved her bum gently at me again, and I was mesmerised by the movement of her lower body. I could tell the subtle difference between her thighs now and her thighs one minute ago; even though it was barely perceptible, she was most certainly bigger. But she lowered herself back down so that she was standing normally, and she was now holding the bottle! I hadn?t even noticed her getting taller while I was staring at her, although it was hardly surprising. ?See? I knew I could do it,? she laughed.

She walked past me again, looking me in the eyes as she did so. We were now exactly the same height. She stepped back to the counter and continued mixing the salad dressing as though nothing had happened. I watched her pick up a tablespoon and begin to pour some vinegar into it, before closely inspecting the spoon, shaking her head, putting it down and picking up a teaspoon instead. She turned her head to look back at me, and, unsurprised that I was staring, kissed the air. She rose a few centimetres higher, there in front of me, and turned around to continue preparing the food.

I looked at the clock. We had at least two hours before Marie-Eve came by. I grinned and looked back at my girlfriend and imagined her arms thickening, her head climbing, her belly bulging out even more. She stopped working and turned around.

?David, what are you- oh!? She stopped as I dropped my hand down into my pants and began to stroke myself. Her head shot up at least fifteen centimetres all in one shot, and she gasped. She put her hand on her chest and lowered herself until she was sitting on the linoleum tile. She protested laughingly. ?What are you doing?? With her back to the cupboards, her feet pushed out toward me.

?Hey, you wanted to play, didn?t you?? I pointed out. She reached forward to grab me, but I backed up out of her reach and continued to stroke myself.

?David?? she warned. ?We need to finish dinner.?

?We have plenty of time. Besides, I?m awfully distracted.?

?Well, I guess I just need to clear your mind a bit, don?t I?? Veronica leaned forward and began to crawl towards me on her hands and knees. Already, the top of her head came up to my chest. I turned and ran into the hallway, past the two doors to the living room, up to the bedroom, then turned and waited for her. Too tall to stand comfortably, she followed me on her hands and knees down the hallway. I closed my eyes and thought about the weight of her, smothering me while I lay on the bed, and feeling her belly rolls ripple over me as we pressed against each other. I heard her cry out in surprise and then a rubbing noise. I opened my eyes to see her eyes and mouth wide open in shock. She turned around to try and get a better look, but the hallway was far too constricting for her now. She had expanded so much that her hips were now pressing against the walls on either side of her.

?David? I?m stuck!?

I grinned and walked into the living room.

?Hey! Where are you going??

Veronica had a living room with two doorways, one at either side of the room, both leading to the same hallway. Veronica had gotten stuck directly between the two of them. I walked out the other door and saw her gigantic ass sticking way up in the air, in front of me. I began to rub my hands over it; it was at just the perfect height. I could see how much it was being squeezed between the walls, and how she was getting slightly more constricted by the second. I knew I would have to hurry.

With one hand, I reached underneath her and began to rub her sex gently. She cooed in pleasure. With my other hand, I undid my pants and freed my penis. ?Are you ready?? I asked.

?Yes! Just hurry before I damage the walls!? She responded.

I parted her thighs and opened her labia gently with my hands, then proceeded to enter her from behind. Although I was, of course, comparatively much smaller than I normally was, our excitement made up for the lack of tightness. She came quickly, and I followed soon after. I stayed and rubbed her behind as she shrank slowly in the hallway. Once she could stand and turn around, she faced me, bent down slightly and kissed me on the lips. ?Now, can we finish preparing dinner please??

Amazon Hotel (GTS, PG)
Sportsmanship (SW, PG)
Gemma (SW, 18+)
Unread 01-31-2011   #11
Eelskin
Frequent Poster

We showered, got dressed and frantically finished dinner, and Marie-Eve was, mercifully, late by about half an hour. By the time she arrived at Veronica?s, we were just about ready. I was setting the table and Veronica got the door. I could hear them exchange pleasantries as I placed the utensils, and they came into the dining room. Marie-Eve handed her umbrella to Veronica and gave me a hug.

?Hey David!?

?Hi Marie-Eve, long time no see.?

?I brought some wine!? She produced a bottle of white wine and seemed quite proud of it. ?I just tried some last weekend, and I think you will really enjoy it.?

Veronica spoke up. ?I?ll get some wine glasses. David, could you put this in the bathroom before it makes a mess?? She handed me the umbrella.

?Sure thing.? As I took the umbrella from her, I let my eyes travel up and down her body quickly, pausing at a few choice places. The dress she was in made her look fantastic. It was a blue, knee-length dress that hugged her sides. She had received it as a gift a couple of years ago and hated it, claiming that she felt it made her look fat. She had never worn it, but she was feeling more and more self-confident and was willing to try it out. And I was certainly not complaining, because everything she had hated about it, I loved. Sadly, it hid her thighs, but the contours of her belly and hips were plain when she wore it. The neckline was also low enough that her generous cleavage was exposed at all times, but not tastelessly so.

By the time my eyes came back to her face, she was looking into my eyes with one eyebrow raised. I winked, and left the room to open the umbrella and let it drip dry in the tub.

Dinner went well. The wine Marie-Eve brought was really good, and, being in a good mood, we drank the wine more quickly than we had expected to, Veronica began to snort when she laughed, which was a dead giveaway for her. Marie-Eve?s face got flushed, which was her indication. The music was lively and the food was good. Time passed quickly, because we were having fun.

After about forty minutes, I picked up the bottle and realised that it was almost empty, so I poured what little remained into our three glasses. As I emptied the last drops into my own glass, I looked up to see Veronica scowling at me.

?What?? I asked, but she just turned back to Marie-Eve and laughed at the joke she had just told. I looked at our guest, to see if she understood what had just happened, but she hadn?t even noticed. I shrugged it off and put the bottle down.

Once we finished our refilled glasses, being a good host, I decided to fetch another bottle. As I stood up, I realised just how much the wine had gone to my head. My balance was off and I had to concentrate not to bang my chair against anything when I moved it. I?m not sure what I did, but the girls certainly noticed.

Marie-Eve laughed. ?J?pense que t?en as eu un peu trop, David!?

I slurred my words and stumbled around in an exaggerated way. ?Wha- why d?you shay tha?? The girls laughed, I straightened up and went into the kitchen to get another bottle. When I came back, Veronica widened her eyes at me and rolled them towards out guest, hinting at- what? I couldn?t figure it. I turned up my palms and mouthed, ?What is it?? but Veronica just clicked her tongue. I had no idea what she was hinting at. I sat back down and uncorked the bottle to let it breathe.

Marie-Eve pushed her chair back- even more clumsily than I had, I might add- and announced that she was going to the bathroom. She walked off, listing slightly to one side as she did.

Once the door closed, Veronica turned to me. ?Would you cut it out please??

?Cut what out?? I wasn?t joking; I had no idea what she was talking out.

?Oh come on David. You?ve been ogling me all night. And you know I love it, I really do, but not now! I thought you were going to control it while Marie-Eve is over!?

?I?m not ogling you.?

?David, I can feel it! And you?re drunk!?

?I don?t know what to say! Yeah, I?m drunk, but I?m not doing that. Are you sure you?re feeling the bracelet??

?Yes, I?m sure! David, I-? Her breath caught in her throat and she closed her eyes. She opened them again a moment later. ?Okay, right there! Don?t tell me that wasn?t you.?

I shook my head silently, my eyes wide. ?That wasn?t me.?

?Well what else could it have-? And her eyes widened again. ?David??

And she grew. It was very subtle, but by this point I was certainly able to tell. The top of her head rose about a centimetre higher than it had been before. And there she stopped, but the gravity of what had happened sunk in.

?Veronica? what if the bracelet isn?t working properly??

A look of horror crossed Veronica?s face. ?What do you mean??

?I?m not thinking about you right now, Veronica. I think you should take it off right now, while you can.?

Veronica shook her head. ?No.?

?What? Why not??

?It?s mine. I want to keep it on.?

?Veronica, it isn?t working properly! It?s unpredictable! You need to take it off right now before something else happens!?

?It won?t!? She began to panic, very slightly. ?You just need to control yourself!?

?It isn?t me, Veronica. I don?t know why it?s doing-? And her eyes lost focus as she grew another couple of centimetres. Her dress was beginning to strain, and her already beautiful cleavage began to press out of her neckline.

She looked at me again, angry. ?Okay, fine.? She reached down to pull it off, and grimaced as she tried to slip it over her wrist, but it was too late. It wouldn?t move. It was on her until she shrank down to her normal size.

She looked back up at me. ?Now what do we do??

?I? don?t know.?

There was a moment of silence while we contemplated our options, which ended abruptly with a squeal from Veronica as she expanded again. Ever so slightly.

?Okay?? I thought out loud. ?Well? first of all, we need to ask Marie-Eve to leave.?

Veronica nodded. ?And I need to get out of these clothes.?

?So why don?t you go to the bedroom and get undressed. I?ll see Marie-Eve off. I?ll tell you you?re feeling sick.?

?What, I got sick just in the last minute??

?Do you have a better idea??

She thought for a moment. ?No.?

?Alright, so go. I?ll be with you in a few minutes.?

?Okay.? Angrily, she pushed her chair back and walked off to the bedroom. I went outside the bathroom door and waited for Marie-Eve to come out.

Before long, the door opened and she emerged. She started when she saw me, hiccoughed and grinned. ?All yours,? she said, pointing at the bathroom.

I grimaced. ?Actually, Marie-Eve, I?m really sorry about this, but Veronica?s feeling really sick. She just got a really terrible headache and she had to go lie down.?

Marie-Eve had a look of shock on her face. ?Is she ok??

?I think she?ll be ok after she sleeps, but right now she?s really feeling terrible. I?m sorry, I have to cut the evening short. Can I call you a cab??

?I?ll go say goodbye.? She began to walk toward the bedroom.

I moved to block her path. ?She?s in a bunch of pain. I?m sorry, but we really need you to go.?

Disappointed, she turned. ?Ok, I?ll go get my shoes on.? We both walked to the front door and I got her jacket for her. As she was putting her second shoe on, she snapped her fingers- or tried to. The wine was challenging her motor skills. ?David, I forgot my umbrella in the bathroom. Could you get it please??

God dammit, just leave! I thought to myself, but out loud, I said, ?Sure, no problem. I?ll be right back. I turned around the corner to find the umbrella. It was still quite wet, so I shook it twice into the tub and then came back to the front door.

Marie-Eve was gone.

I swore and threw the umbrella on the floor. ?Where the fuck is she?? I said, out loud. Suddenly I heard a scream come from around the corner. ?Oh shit.? I ran toward the sound and stopped when I saw Marie-Eve standing in the doorway to the bedroom, in shock. I walked up behind her and looked over her shoulder, and saw Veronica sitting on the bed totally naked except for the bracelet, trying to cover herself with a bedsheet, and growing, slowly but steadily. She was probably about two metres tall. Neither of the women said anything.

?Marie-Eve,? I said. She turned around, startled. ?Marie-Eve, you need to go.?

?Mais?? she stammered. She turned back around to look at my girlfriend. ?Mais? qu?est-ce-qu?y est arriv??? The corners of her mouth turned up in a slight smile, as surprised as she was, and it was then that I realised. I looked at Veronica, who gave me a look back that confirmed that the same thought had occurred to her.

The bracelet is working just fine. It doesn?t need my desire.

It?s picking up on Marie-Eve?s.

Amazon Hotel (GTS, PG)
Sportsmanship (SW, PG)
Gemma (SW, 18+)
Unread 02-01-2011   #12
Eelskin
Frequent Poster

For a few moments nobody spoke. I looked on in horror, Veronica tried to cover herself up with an increasingly inadequate bedsheet, and Marie-Eve appeared to be in a kind of shocked lust.

It was Veronica who first spoke.

?Marie-Eve? I didn't know.?

Marie-Eve pulled her eyes away from Veronica?s body and brought them up to her face. ?You didn?t know what? How the hell did this happen??

Veronica looked at me, not knowing how to proceed. I started to explain. ?It?s the bracelet. The one we got at the flea market last month. Souviens-tu??

Marie-Eve looked at me, not understanding. ?Oui? I remember.?

?Well, it, uh, it does this.? I gestured toward Veronica. Her growth had slowed when I started talking to Marie-Eve, and now appeared to have stopped.

?How??

Veronica answered. ?It picks up on people?s attraction. Whenever someone thinks? thinks I?m sexy.?

Marie-Eve nodded hesitantly, then seemed to realise the implications of what Veronica had just told her. She began to blush, her face going even redder than the wine had made it. ?Oh??

?So,? Veronica continued, slurring slightly and tying the bedsheet around herself. At her current size, it looked less like a sheet and more like a large towel. It was still a bedsheet, though, and her body was still visible through the shear fabric to anyone who looked directly at her. ?That?s what I didn?t know. I never knew you felt that way? about me.?

?Well, I didn?t, usually. But lately you?re different. You?re more? happy. More confident. And it makes you-? she glanced at me, then back at Veronica. ?It makes you really sexy.?

As she spoke those words, Veronica seemed to rise a bit higher, sitting there on the bed. She grinned, and Marie-Eve?s eyes widened.

My worry increased, and I felt I needed to bring them back to the reality of the situation. I had thought that I would be getting Marie-Eve to leave right now, but from the way those two were looking at each other, and from the way they were speaking, it was clear they were still drunk. So was I, for that matter. ?So Marie-Eve,? I blurted, ?I really think I should be calling you a cab.?

Both of them looked at me. ?I don?t think you need to do that, David,? objected Veronica. ?I mean, she?s already seen me. And we?re? such close friends. And we?re learning a lot about each other right now. Aren?t we??

Marie-Eve?s eyes were fixed back on Veronica. ?Yeah? we are.?

I couldn?t believe what I was hearing. Veronica was still growing, slowly and steadily, and the bedsheet began to come loose around her expanding frame. She grabbed at it with both hands to prevent it from falling, but then a thoughtful look crossed her features. She looked at me with a mischievous expression on her face. I began to shake my head no, but she was already looking at Marie-Eve instead of me. Marie-Eve just smiled, and Veronica dropped the sheet.

Her body was magnificent. Even after the previous six weeks, and after our sex just a couple of hours prior, I had never gotten used to the sight of my titanic girlfriend naked. She crossed her legs, and the sight of her two massive thighs pressing against each other was usually enough, just by itself, to get me aroused. I tried to restrain myself, but looking at her thighs, plus her huge belly bulging out, jiggling slightly every time she moved, and her enormous plump breasts hanging in open view, and her deliciously thick arms hanging by her sides, was more than I could manage. My penis immediately hardened, slightly painful from being called to attention so soon after performing. Marie-Eve stared openly with a tipsy smile plastered on her face, and Veronica just tilted her head back and closed her eyes, revelling in the sensation of being drunkenly adored and lusted after by not one, but two people.

And she grew.

She had been creeping up slowly, but the speed of her growth must have doubled at this point. She slowly, deliberately, leaned forward and stood up off the bed, rising above us and taking her time doing it, and Marie-Eve stood as though hypnotised, totally unable to remove her gaze from my girlfriend?s body. It occurred to be that she had spent so much time in the past month using her size to get me off that she now knew exactly how to do it. I hadn?t even noticed, because I had seen her clumsily improving her grace and body language, but watching her seducing Marie-Eve was like watching someone take candy from a baby. Marie-Eve didn?t stand a chance.

Not that she would call that a bad thing.

Veronica stood up to her full height, head almost touching the ceiling but not quite, exposing herself fully to the two of us, and took a step forward. The top of Marie-Eve?s head was at the level of Veronica?s breasts, for the moment, and when Veronica extended her arms to press her face against her huge, swaying belly, Marie-Eve just raised her own arms, as if automatic, to grasp the enormous belly in front of her, but she could barely get her arms around her. She held what she could and pressed her cheek against the massive belly in front of her with her eyes closed.

Veronica looked at me with indescribable pleasure in her eyes. Her head was now touching the ceiling and she had to bend her neck slightly to stand up. She kissed the air while staring down into my eyes. ?Marie-Eve, dear, don?t you want to take your shoes off? Get a bit more comfortable??

I spoke up again. ?Veronica-?

?David, I know you want to take your shoes off,? she interrupted.

?I?m not wearing shoes.?

?Did I say shoes? I meant pants.?

Amazon Hotel (GTS, PG)
Sportsmanship (SW, PG)
Gemma (SW, 18+)